interview the person below you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been fortunate enough to visit any Disney park other than WDW yet, so I would have to pick Epcot as my favorite. I love the pace, the rides, and exploring the countries!

Speaking of the countries, which World Showcase country is your favorite to explore?

Hard to say, I like the Zen garden in Japan, The stores in Germany and Octoberfest are a lot of fun. But Probably Mexico because I really like the look of the interior. The plaza with the resturaunt and the night scence with the volcanos.

How many modes of transportation have you used getting to WDW and inside WDW in a single trip?

Getting to WDW was 2 (car and plane), in WDW was all forms of transportation.

If you fly, what is your favorite airline carrier?

american airline or air tran have always been the best

what is the next country you think they should add to Epcot?

Brasil, because so many people at the parks speak Portugese, more than Spanish. I never knew this until I learned to speak some Portugese but the monorial message should not be in Spanish. Maybe an amazon river ride could fit in it or something about surfing.

TNP: What are the quietest areas you find at Disney?

Tom Sawyer Island, inside some of the shops, benches around World Showcase, just depends

Which movie do you think they should make a new attraction for?

Which movie do you think they should make a new attraction for?

Well there is the idea of the doors with Monster Inc. which is good, but since they have the laugh floor I will pick a different movie. I think the movie Bolt could have a new attraction. I'd really like to see a Bug's Land in AK-like the one in DCA.

If you could choose a new food to be served at WDW what would it be?

Well there is the idea of the doors with Monster Inc. which is good, but since they have the laugh floor I will pick a different movie. I think the movie Bolt could have a new attraction. I'd really like to see a Bug's Land in AK-like the one in DCA.

If you could choose a new food to be served at WDW what would it be?

I have little idea. I think somewhere they serve everything that is good. The only things that I don't see them serving is things like Bear of Whale but I wouldn't want either of those. I do like 7up though.

TNP: How many characters have you met? Are you still hoping to meet any?

I've lost count of how many I've met. I still need to meet Marie from Aristocats but she's never been out when I've been there.

Which park has the best music?

I love the music from Epcot especially in the WS with all of the different countries.

What kind of Disney fan are you....a nut, freak, passive, or just so-so.

probably a freak, i'd say nut but i'll probably move up to that level when i start making money and can go all the time

TNP - What is your dream Disney resort to stay at?

UK or Norway

Would you rather see O Canada or the Norway show at the end of the Maelstrom?

Space, I like post MS the play area for kids and teen/adult, that was really well done.

TNP, What now gone attraction do you miss the most? How many times had you been on it? How do feel about it's replacement?

Space, I like post MS the play area for kids and teen/adult, that was really well done.

TNP, What now gone attraction do you miss the most? How many times had you been on it? How do feel about it's replacement?

The Enchanted Tiki Room/Tropical Serenade. I didn't visit it nearly enough because I had no idea its days were numbered.

How do I feel about its replacement?

sad-child.jpg

If hell is a queueline, which one is it?

Grand Floridian

If you could stay all night in a Disney park to ride rides and eat anything you wanted, which park would you choose?

Most definitely Magic Kingdom. That is my first and last stop when I go to the World ... and several times in between.

Q: What crazy comment have your heard while at the World that sticks with you ... good, bad or funny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter