interview the person below you

Status
Not open for further replies.
From 22 to 30. Wow it seems big thinking about it I had a lot of other things going on then though.

TNP.... What is the last magical moment you remember experiencing in the parks?

I've had many of them, but my favorite (most recent) was when we were there in March. It was our last full day and it had rained all day. There were evening EMH at MK so we were there until 3am. As we were leaving the park (at closing) there was no one on Main Street and the way the lights from the buildings reflected off of the wet ground was so gorgeous. We got a picture of our family in ponchos with huge smiles on our faces (mind you it was 3am too), facing Main Street having the times of our lives.

When is your next trip to WDW?

Aug 29-Sept 7 and not a moment too soon!!!

What is your favorite country pavilion in the World Showcase?

Probably World of Disney, It usually has a good trinket to take home as gifts. I really like a place called Imaginears in DCA but it is going out soon. It had more crafty type toys.

TNP: When you start getting the itch to go back who do you tell first?

My mom, as she is generally my traveling buddy.

Have you ever stayed offsite in a vacation home? Would you recommend it?

I have never done that. We prefer to stay on site and not have to leave the magic. We also like that we don't have to drive at all when we are vacationing.

Have you ever been on a tour at any of the parks? If so would you recommend it and why?

I have never done that. We prefer to stay on site and not have to leave the magic. We also like that we don't have to drive at all when we are vacationing.

Have you ever been on a tour at any of the parks? If so would you recommend it and why?

I did the Keys to the Kingdom tour at the Magic Kingdom and another one at Epcot. I would definitely recommend the Keys tour. I loved both of them, but found the Keys tour to be very fascinating, informative and you get to go behind the scenes as well as down into the tunnels. But it's not for little ones and (as is everything at the World) is a lot of walking.

But you will also LOVE the special pins you get with each tour.

Q: My DH collects napkins with logos on them. What weird or odd thing do you collect (Disney or non-Disney)?

Aren't the napkins mostly the same, what condidtion do they make it home in.

I have a bunch of baseball cards still. And some rocks. And a bunch of golfballs.

TNP: What if any Disney art do you have in your home?

My Disney art is my WDW magnet collection on the fridge!

What is you MUST DO on you first Disney Day?

I don't really have a must do on the first day. But I could say get up early for Rope Drop.

TNP....Do you have any Disney clothing or Jewelry?

I have both, whenever I am in WDW I have to buy at least one T-shirt and I love to get the Mickey ears earings or necklaces (the cheap ones, not the expensive kind).

What is the one shop you have to go into every time you are at the World?

Casey's Corner is not bad. I try it now and the. Usually not for myself because I don't care for hotdogs very often.

TNP.... Is the flight to WDW the easiest on your mind that you could make?

I love flying and the flight to WDW is my get in Disney gear time. DH and I usually reminisce about past trips and what we want to do when we land. I love it and the time flies. :laughing:

Have you ever drove to WDW? How far was it and how long did it take?

both times i've have gone we drove. we are from the northern tip of Kentucky (across the Rvier from Cincinnati) the drove if we did it all in one day is about 16 hours non stop. But we break it up between 2-3 days and take our time.

IF you could relive one moment in your life that was at Disney, what would it be?

I've never stayed offsite and probably never would, I wouldn't want to drive and the Disney resorts are so awesome

Do you collect anything from the disney parks besides pins?

I collect purses too. Carry them all the time. Funny I used to 'collect' designer bags in years past, that has all shifted to Disney bags only.

Have you ever taken a Wishes or Illuminations cruise?

YES! Last trip, on May 14th 2010, (our last night) DS18 and I shared an Illuminations cruise with 2 other families that we met on Disboards...

Illuminations is my FAVORITE "Fireworks" (although I hesitate to call any of them that)... and it's my tradition to End the entire Disney week with Illuminations. It just makes you feel SO GOOD !

It was a surprise for DS18, and this was his Graduation Celebration. We had a GREAT time! The families we met were Awesome folks and one of the ladies had taken charge of ordering Graduation Decorations, and a lovely Cake!

Best seat I've ever had for Illuminations! I want to do this again...with JUST DH and I.

Next Question:

When people ask you "Why are you such a Disney Fanatic" What do you tell them?

Hugs,
Mary

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter