interview the person below you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tell them what an incredibly happy place it is... my little get-a-way, whether with the family or by myself. I can truly forget all the "stuff "going on back home and relax ( which is why I go!)

Does it really matter where you stay (resort) when at WDW?:upsidedow

I don't think so....

We tried all the different value resorts, and both the coronado and caribean. I think my favorite resort was All Star Sports. Maybe it was because of the wonderful staff and we had a great room close to food and pool.

Which is your favorite park at night?

At night Epcot. The World Showcase is many times better lit up. But seriously Disneyland, it is incredible at night. The way it is lit up I like nothing better than riding BTMRR or Matterhorn and seeing the warmly lit park below.

TNP..... Have you ever witnessed the Kiss Goodnight at MK?

Nope, it was on the agenda for this trip but couldn't make it that late.

Have you ever made it to a RD opening show?

yes. On our last dayof our trip we were determined to make it to MK rope drop.

If you could have one ride opened to just you and your family for 1 hour, which would it be?

No, Haven't had enough time for a flex type day in a long time.

TNP......Do you ever swim in your resort pool?

Yes we do, it is one of our favorite things to do in Disney. We always take a break from the parks and the kids go in the pool while my DH and I have a nice adult drink while watching them go down the waterslide.

What is your favorite adult drink in Disney?

Can't really answer this question since I have never been to DLR, but from what I have read and heard about definitely HM during Halloween/Christmast....would love to see NBC at our WDW's HM.

What is your favorite Country/food from the F&W Festival?

I haven't gone to F&W but have heard of some great things. They had a coke machine at the one in DCA and I would of liked to try some flavors you can't get in America.

TNP...... What kind of camera do you take?

We take two with us....our JVC video camera which also takes pictures and our little point and shoot Kodak.

What is your least favorite TS/CS restaurant in each of the 4 parks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter