interview the person below you

Status
Not open for further replies.
All those people in MK that are going to take the monorail to AK in the afternoon.

When do you get your best night of rest when at WDW?

the night before we leave

What is the first thing you do when you get to the magic kingdom?

(no question?)

What is the best experience you've ever had with a cast member?

I lost my wallet on RnRC. I talked to a CM who was a lead on the loading platfrom for quite a while as the rest of the line went through when it was closing. He gave me the low down on the college program. But what was way better is I went to a fast food place later that night near CM housing and ate with two girls who were roomates. Having been prepared by the first guy on his take on being a CP I asked the girls more in general about life while a CP.

What did you think the first time you heard or decided you were going to a Disney park?

I thought it was so far away it would never get here. The days were slow to pass and just the opposite once it arrived.

Do you plan on visiting DTD and if so, what is your favorits to do when there.

Yes, we never miss it. We never miss....Pin Traders, WoD, the Christmas Shop, the toy store, and Trend D.

What is your one favorite "must Do" ride in each of the 4 parks?

MK: Pirates
Epcot: Spaceship Earth
AK: Dinosaur
HS: Great Movie Ride

What hidden Mickey has been the hardest to find?

In the clouds at the end of splash behind the paddle boat. I haven't found it. I'm not sure if it is in the DL or MK version or both. But I'll keep looking.

How far are you from, DLR, TDL, DLP, and WDW?

Not sure of the exact distance for each of these but we live in a Suburb of Chicago so from Illinois to WDW we are about a 20+ hour drive or a 2 1/2 hour flight, from DLR we are about a 5-6 hour flight, and I have no idea about DLP or TDL :confused3

Which Disney Resort do you like better, WDW or DLR?

Not sure of the exact distance for each of these but we live in a Suburb of Chicago so from Illinois to WDW we are about a 20+ hour drive or a 2 1/2 hour flight, from DLR we are about a 5-6 hour flight, and I have no idea about DLP or TDL :confused3

Which Disney Resort do you like better, WDW or DLR?
definately wdw

Do you think that they should add more countries to the world showcase

If I could have any CM Job, it would be as a tour guide on the Key to the Kingdom Tour.

If you could talk to a Disney Park Exec, what would you suggest they need to do to improve the parks?

If you could talk to a Disney Park Exec, what would you suggest they need to do to improve the parks?

Staggs would get an earful about how crappy WDW is kept up. I'd march him through DL and then take him to Florida and ask him if knows that Home Depot sellls paint and light bulbs?

TNP: Do you eat three full meals while at the park? Do you eat snacks?

TNP: Do you eat three full meals while at the park? Do you eat snacks?[/QUOTE]

3 full meals a day?? No way could never eat that much we usually use a snack credit for breakfast like a bagel or something or and then a cs lunch and TS dinner or TS lunch and CS dinner - could never eat 3 full meals esp. in the Florida heat!!

What no-longer-there attraction do you miss the most? (at any of the parks)

The Skyway from MK....that was always my all time favorite ride, I wish they would bring them back.

What is your favorite snack in WDW?

anything salty, Caseys hot dog or popcorn

What is the longest amount of time you've seen it go without rain on vacation?

We went 6 days begining of September 09, it was raining when we arrived, quit as we walked to bus to get to MK in the afternoon (woohoo everything was walk on!) it didn't rain the rest of our trip, but as we pulled out to leave for home it sprinkled in Orlando and poured down the whole next day (SIL and family stayed longer than we did).

May we made it 7 days too, arrived Friday night didn't rain till next friday night around 10pm at DTD, then Sat afternoon at both Epcot and MK for a few hours. It rained at other parks (based on what I heard on my wdw chat app on my phone) but we managed to miss it everyday. It was great, we seemed to have the best luck all week with weather.

What's the longest Disney hiatus you have experienced as an adult?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter