interview the person below you

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha how nice that we're neighbors!! i just moved here about 3 weeks ago actually!

I dont know why they always smell like urine but you're right!!

and i think terk might be from tarzan? i'd be clueless too when i met him (her?) haha!

What is the best Disney souvenir you have?

What is the best Disney souvenir you have?

That's a hard one. I really like the Magic Kingdom Event Party CD, but I might have to go with my Animal Kingdom hat-I still have it after almost 11 years. Does it count if I bought it at the Disney Outlet Mall (in Orlando)?

What animal would you like to see in the next Disney movie?

Haha sure it counts!

I'd like to see some mystical creatures, unicorns and all that, i think it'd be fun to see what they do with them.

What celebrity voiced the best character in a disney movie?

Oh that's easy- Robin Williams as the Genie!

Regardless of your physical attributes, which character would YOU want to be in the parks?

I'd LOVE to be Belle if I could, I also think it would be fun to be Nala if she were a character! and any villain

What character would you NEVER want to be?

Lotso, IF you see TS3 you'll know why.

TNP: How do you decide when to book your trip?

Mostly when my DH gives me the o.k. to, but sometimes it is just me suggesting and showing the great deals that is going on at the time.

What is your favorite memory that you have at WDW?

I've only been once (in May) and it was fine but I'd love to go during christmas time! but basically anytime :)

What is the one thing you buy every time you go to the Magic Kingdom?

We will always buy a souvenir bucket of popcorn and a bottle of coke in Liberty Square. It's become a tradition in our family.. :)

If you could add a service/perk to the parks what would it be?

To be able to get into the park 2 hours earlier than everyone else....and I would do it too :thumbsup2

What do you like to get at the Main Street Bakery?

To be able to get into the park 2 hours earlier than everyone else....and I would do it too :thumbsup2

What do you like to get at the Main Street Bakery?

If it is breakfast then easily the hams and egg croisant to much on as I walk to an attraction. If just grabbing a snack then I'd like a rocky road brownie.

Are you more likely to goto DLR or WDW?

WDW.

Favorite moment in Disney History. (movie coming out, park/attraction opening..etc, etc.)

I do not wear Ear Hats in the park. I don't even own one. I hope that they sell the Santa Ear Hat in October when I go, as I have wanted one for a while now.

Favorite Disney moment would be my niece loosing her tooth a few minutes before Wishes started.

Do you collect a Disney item each year? What is it?

Yes I do....I have to get a Disney ornament from the Christmas shop from DTD each time I am there. The funny thing is, I collect more than one ornament each time :goodvibes

In what months have you gone to Disney?

January, February, April, September, October, December.

Crowds aside...what would be your favorite month the visit WDW?

I think I would visit WDW any month. I've been in June, July , August and Sept. Really like September, but would love to try Oct or Nov.

Would you go to WDW solo? :upsidedow

I think I would visit WDW any month. I've been in June, July , August and Sept. Really like September, but would love to try Oct or Nov.

Would you go to WDW solo? :upsidedow

I don't think I would go without my wife.

What is the one character you must get a picture with each time you are there?

well i went for the first time in may and got a picture with every character available on those days (plus filled up 2 autograph books!!) so i'd say every character! but Belle would probably be the best, and peter pan and wendy because i liked them the best :)

What is your favorite autograph?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter