In all my trips to WDW I've never....

ToyStory3

DIS Veteran
Okay - I did this thread a few years ago but it was a lot of fun reading everyone's lists of things they've never actually tried or been on. There were some very surprising responses.

I've been going to WDW since it opened. Somehow there are certain things that we've always just walked right past for whatever reason. Some are now on my to-do list and some I just don't have an interest in. Here goes....

-Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse
-Astro Oribiter
-The Mexico Boat Ride (will be trying this on our next trip)
-Tom Sawyer Island

What are yours?

hoop-dee-hoo revue

Drawing classes @ DHS (only recently found out about them)

Okay - I did this thread a few years ago but it was a lot of fun reading everyone's lists of things they've never actually tried or been on. There were some very surprising responses.

I've been going to WDW since it opened. Somehow there are certain things that we've always just walked right past for whatever reason. Some are now on my to-do list and some I just don't have an interest in. Here goes....

-Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse
-Astro Oribiter
-The Mexico Boat Ride (will be trying this on our next trip)
-Tom Sawyer Island

What are yours?
~Great thread!

~I would love to visit the miniature golf course, but I don't think this will ever happen. :rotfl:

~The Hot Air Balloon in Downtown Disney.

~Afternoon Tea at The Grand Floridian -- it may decades for me to convince my little commandos to do this, lol.

That's all for now, but there is so much more that I haven't listed!
:goodvibes

Ooh, I like this thread.

-Stitch's Great Escape (though I did it when it was Mission to Mars)
-Enchanted Tiki Room
-Barnstormer (or anything in Storybook Circus aside from Dumbo)
-Monsters Laugh Floor
-I don't THINK I've ever done Tom Sawyer Island. If we did, I was very little and didn't remember it.

For the record, I love me some Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse! I also really like the updated Mexico boat ride.

Here is mine...

- Rope drop
- Dole Whip (don't like Pineapple)
- Club Cool
- Watched a Parade

Just off the top of my head..

-Gone on Mission Space (and never plan to)
-Tried a Dole Whip (also never heard of it until the DIS boards, but will get one)
-American Idol show at HS (also never plan to)
-Hoop De Doo Review (not scheduled this time)

Tom Sawyer
Swiss family tree house

Never done,never been inclined!

Never ate or drank round the world.
And yes,never had a dole whip or a cupcake or any kind of cake-not a fan.:rotfl2:

Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
Turtle Talk with Crush
Tower of Terror (but I'm too chicken, LOL!)
Astro Orbiter (not a fan of heights)
Kali River Rapids (just haven't gotten around to it)
Captain EO
American Idol

-Astrid

I think I've tried every attraction. I've gone at least yearly since 1999.

Things we put off for a long time but did eventually were: Flights of Wonder and the movie in One Man's Dream.

Last Spring we did mini-golf for the first time.

We've never done Hoop-Dee-Doo or Mickey's Backyard BBQ and there are plenty of other restaurants we haven't set foot in yet, though we've pretty much done every CS in the parks at one time or other.

I think I've tried every attraction. I've gone at least yearly since 1999.

Things we put off for a long time but did eventually were: Flights of Wonder and the movie in One Man's Dream.

Last Spring we did mini-golf for the first time.

We've never done Hoop-Dee-Doo or Mickey's Backyard BBQ and there are plenty of other restaurants we haven't set foot in yet, though we've pretty much done every CS in the parks at one time or other.

We finally did these this past year too :)

I have never:

- Ridden the Magic Carpets
- Met a non-Star Wars character
- Seen Impressions de France
- Been on Universe of Energy
- Seen Fantasmic! ( :O I know! But I loved the Disneyland version when I was last there in 2005.)
- Eaten a Mickey Bar

Never done Hop Dee Do, no plans to try it. Never done Poly luau, but it is on the list. Lots more but we are getting there little by little.

Never:

-stayed at a Deluxe resort. Probably won't ever, unless I win the lottery. I just can't see spending all that $$ for a hotel room. I'm cheap, I guess.

-experienced American Idol. I have absolutely no desire to see it- we don't watch it on TV and think it would be a big waste of time at HS.

-gone on Kali River Rapids. I really hate getting too wet on rides. I got us a FP+ for it in 2 weeks, though- it will be our last ride before we leave WDW and drive home to NC. That way I can change clothes if I get wet.

-had a specialty drink in the World Showcase- we plan on having a few cocktails on our trip in a few weeks, since we will be using WDW transportation and it will be just DH and I.

Convinced the CM to let me drive the boat over to Tom Sawyer Island. 5 tries so far...

Sent from my Desire HD using DISBoards

- Test Track
- Ohana
- Hoop Dee Doo
- RnRC
- ToT

All on the schedule for March!

Never did:

Astro Orbiter
Kali River Rapids- don't feel like walking around all wet
Hoop De Doo
Mickey BBQ
Hot Air Balloon at West side

I am sure there are more, just can't think of them, probably because I just pass them by....lol

Test Track (tried several times but it always breaks down while we're in line or while our FPs are scheduled)

TSMM (just too lazy to get there at Rope Drop for the sole purpose of riding one thing)

RnRC... no particular reason, just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Hall of Presidents. I found Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln at DL extremely creepy, so I haven't tried HoP.

Tons of stuff at AK. We just do not enjoy this park. Too hot and too confusing to navigate.

I've never been to Animal Kingdom. But because our January trip will be for 7 days, we'll be running over there for a look-see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter