In all my trips to WDW I've never....

-ride Splash Mountain (tried to but it was down most of the day we wanted it)

-eat a Dole Whip ( I mentioned it, but never got one)

maybe next time!

-Hall of Presidents
-Country Bear Jamboree
-Any of the character buffets

I do plan on doing at least one character meal next time- I think it would be fun.

Tower of Terror. Of all the thrill rides that is the only one I have not done. Not big on just dropping on a ride. DH and kids love it. DH and I are taking a trip next month and I have convinced myself that I will do it this time. Wish me luck and send some pixie dust my way!!

Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
Turtle Talk with Crush
Tower of Terror (but I'm too chicken, LOL!)
Astro Orbiter (not a fan of heights)
Kali River Rapids (just haven't gotten around to it)
Captain EO
American Idol

-Astrid

Monsters and turtle talk are great and never have bad lines - you should try sometime :)

never rode any Main Street vehicle
Astro Orbiter (long lines and slow loading, never seemed worth the wait)
Stitch's Great Escape (hate the character)

- this after 15 trips to WDW or DL since 1970s, including as kids, with kids of all ages, and few adult only or single trips

Tom Sayer Island (going to do this month)
Riverboat
Ellen's Energy Adventure
Club Cool (going to do this month)
Hoop-Dee-Doo (going to do this month)
Mickey's Backyard BBQ (going to do this month)
One Man's Dream
Sum of All Thrills
Tinkerbell's Nook
Ariels Groto
Golden Carrousel
Voyage of the Little Mermaid (going to do this trip)

I'm sure there's more!

Here are a couple more...

Any character meal (will probably try one in September)
Stood in line to meet a character (just not our thing)
Rnr (will do this next week)

The France Movie
The Canada Movie
The China Movie (family did, I was afraid it would make me dizzy)

See a pattern here? ;)

FOTLK

Lights, Action - the car show (too loud)

Tea Cups (cannot even watch them!)
Dumbo (down for refurb 2x, long lines the others)
Tom Sawyer Island
Swiss Tree House (always closed due to rain/refurb/dark)

Okay so I have too many to list so I will list the most important one:

Spend more time in EPCOT World Showcase exploring the inner workings of the countries. I have never paid enough attention to each country only the booze stands outside:rotfl::rotfl:

Never:

-stayed at a Deluxe resort. Probably won't ever, unless I win the lottery. I just can't see spending all that $$ for a hotel room. I'm cheap, I guess.

-experienced American Idol. I have absolutely no desire to see it- we don't watch it on TV and think it would be a big waste of time at HS.

-gone on Kali River Rapids. I really hate getting too wet on rides. I got us a FP+ for it in 2 weeks, though- it will be our last ride before we leave WDW and drive home to NC. That way I can change clothes if I get wet.

-had a specialty drink in the World Showcase- we plan on having a few cocktails on our trip in a few weeks, since we will be using WDW transportation and it will be just DH and I.

You and I would get along great! Lol

I have never:

Played Mini-golf - ZERO hand-eye coordination!
Rented a Sea Racer
Done Characters in Flight - tried twice but grounded by weather
Ridden Ellen's Energy Adventure
Done luau at Ohana
Been to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party (next month!!!)

I love MomOfKatie's "if I get wet" comment for Kali River Rapids. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. If. ;)

I have been going multiple times a year since I was 2 and I have never been to:

Hoop De Do
Mickey's Backyard BBQ
American Idol (no interest)
Dole Whip (gross. I don't mix fruit and milk)

I have done nearly everything on this list, I've even stayed at a DTD hotel (Hilton) but I have not done:

Astro Orbiter (not sure that I ever will...)

Tonga Toast (not sure if it's worth the trip if I'm not staying at the hotel)

A few restaurants (CP, Tony's, Trail's End Buffet, GFC)

American Idol (no interest)

Rode a Main St vehicle (didn't know you could do that?)

Here's mine:
Astro Orbiter and I never will
CoP - always mean to, but always forget about it
Teacups and again, I never will
Not one thing in the New Fantasyland. Walked thru it, but DS4 had no interest in any of it. Maybe next year.
American Idol - meh probably not ever
Tonga Toast - was on the list for this year, but got pushed off
MNSSHP - again, was on the list for this year, but DS4 was sick and I wasn't going to pay for him to fall asleep and not have fun
MVMCP - maybe someday!

Oh, this is a fun thread! After 52 (and no, that number is not a typo! :rotfl:) vacations to WDW, I've yet to experience...

• The Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse
  • The American Idol Experience (nor do I have plans to do so)
  • Tower of Terror (I do NOT like free fall drops)
  • Sum Of All Thrills
  • DisneyQuest
  • The WS movies
  • Characters in Flight

There are also a ton of restaurants that I've never dined at as well as resorts I haven't stayed at (all of the values except for one night at ASMu in '11).

Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse
Tom Sawyer Island
Lights Motor Action

We plan to the the above next time

We don't plan to do the bellow
XFactor
Disney Junior

Not sure about the movies in EPCOT. DS is 6, he was more into test track and planet earth tbh

I have never eaten a turkey leg, stayed at a moderate (unless you insist on counting Ft. Wilderness cabins as a mod), ridden Ellen's Universe of Energy or Mission Space orange, watched the movies in Canada or China, seen Voices of Liberty (high on my must do but they weren't performing during our trip last week :( ), been to Typhoon Lagoon, eaten at either the fabled Wolfgang Puck Express or Earl of Sandwich, been to La Nouba, spent a few quarters at the Frontierland Shooting Gallery or seen any afternoon MK parade.

My poor DH has never, in 11 trips, ridden Splash Mountain all the way through. It has broken down every time he has tried to, including a memorable evacuation this past Sunday when we got stuck at the bottom of the big hill!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter