In all my trips to WDW I've never....

Nothing wrong with those rides. I love riding the boat ride at the Land pavilion. Anyone remember the Kitchen Kabaret? I realize that Soarin' is a much better choice but I still miss the singing foods.

LOVED the Kitchen Kaberet! I still hum "Veggie, veggie, fruit, fruit..." when cutting up produce.
:-)

LOVED the Kitchen Kaberet! I still hum "Veggie, veggie, fruit, fruit..." when cutting up produce.
I was a big fan of "Pita Gabriel". Loved when he sang "High Fiber".

Jim

Never:
Ridden Splash Mountain
Big Thunder Mountain
Mission Space orange
Rock n Roller Coaster
American Idol Show
Beauty & the Beast show
Lights Motor Action car show
Expedition Everest
Typhoon Lagoon
DisneyQuest
Tonga Toast
Stayed at a deluxe
plus many more things

I have an old WDW soundtrack that has a medley of the Kitchen Kabaret. We put that CD in as soon as we cross the FL state line and listen to it all the way to WDW. :goodvibes

Thought of another: I've never been evacuated from a ride/been backstage

My husband (who never did Kitchen Kaberet in any incarnation) cannot, for the life of him, understand my compulsive need to sing as many of the old songs as I can possible remember while in line for Soarin'. He's just lucky we only do it once per trip ;)

The only major(ish) attractions I have not tried are:

Stitch's Great Escape - been put off by the bad press but think I will try it for myself in December

Goofy's Coaster (whatever its called now) - its just a small coaster right?

Also Astro Orbiter and the similar one in Adventureland (figure they are just the same as Dumbo?)

And the Teacups and Tricerotops twirl (?) as I don't really like very spinny rides

I have never eaten a turkey leg, stayed at a moderate (unless you insist on counting Ft. Wilderness cabins as a mod), ridden Ellen's Universe of Energy or Mission Space orange, watched the movies in Canada or China, seen Voices of Liberty (high on my must do but they weren't performing during our trip last week :( ), been to Typhoon Lagoon, eaten at either the fabled Wolfgang Puck Express or Earl of Sandwich, been to La Nouba, spent a few quarters at the Frontierland Shooting Gallery or seen any afternoon MK parade.

My poor DH has never, in 11 trips, ridden Splash Mountain all the way through. It has broken down every time he has tried to, including a memorable evacuation this past Sunday when we got stuck at the bottom of the big hill!

You should post a pic of your DH so we'll know not to get on Splash Mountain with him:lmao:. Seriously, that sucks for him. Hopefully he'll get to experience the big drop soon!

Tomorrowland Speedway
Mission: Space - Orange
Just about any show
Minigolf
Wide World of Sports

Danced with the Devil by the pale moonlight.

In terms of parks, I think I'm only missing American Idol, Kali River Rapids, and Tom Sawyer Island. I've never been to Blizzard Beach (but still remember River Country as a child and enjoyed Typhoon Lagoon last year). And since we haven't been to MK since 2011, I haven't done the new FL.

For those that haven't done Disney mini-golf, we did Winter-Summerland for the first time last fall and loved it! I was one of those people who couldn't understand why people would take time out from the 4 theme parks to do the "other stuff." Then we did a mostly non-park trip, and now I get it!

I have done everything I have wanted to do. What is left is things I probably would not do even with somebody that wants to do them. There are things that I am OK with not doing again.
Now there may be a few things not at Theme Parks I would like to do but this is the Theme Park Forum so I do not see where they would apply.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter