In all my trips to WDW I've never....

~Great thread!

~Afternoon Tea at The Grand Floridian -- it may decades for me to convince my little commandos to do this, lol.

Just did this for the first time in Sept. Fabulous!!! I hope you can convince your little commandos to do it.

We haven't done:
ITTBAB- Never will. The old HISTA show was enough for me to know ITTBAB was not something I should do.

Captain EO- Actually feel "sad" we didn't go ahead and check the box on this one when were there last.

On the to do list:
Main St. vehicles
Pirates thing at DHS
Archery class at Ft. Wilderness
Victoria and Alberts

Haven't done, but want to:

Go to Blizzard Beach
Stay at a Deluxe (hopefully Poly)
Fully explore World Showcase (food, shops, movies)
Go to MVMCP
Spend Christmas at Disney

After reading some of the posts, there are so many things we haven't done, don't remember from years ago, or have no plans of ever doing (scared)

Fantasmic. (doing this next trip! and very excited)
Hoop dee doo Revue: maybe this next year a lot of $$ to pay up front
Swiss family tree house
tom sawyers island
Captain EO
Universe of Energy?
Poly Luau
Flights of Wonder (love/hate relationship with AK anyway)
Everest (chicken)
Rockin' rollercoaster (bigger chicken
Tower of Terror (biggest chicken)

*other members of my typical group have done some of these things... just not me.

Sum of all thrills (maybe someday?)
Tower of terror (never will)
Toy story Mania (never have been able to get on without a 100+ min wait - no ride is worth that!)

I have never seen Illuminations. I've either been too tired because I was there at opening or had a fastpass for Soarin'. Also never did a deluxe hotel and don't think I will. I just don't see the point of spending tons of money for a place that you are only at to sleep. As long as it is clean I can pretty much stay anywhere, I don't need all the amenities.

Tower of Terror and Mission Space and American Idol and Mickey's Backyard BBQ. Never done any extras like golf, mini-golf, fishing, para-sailing, the balloon at DD, twilight or sunset safari or the race track (have done Disney Quest, BBB for 1 DD and the water parks and my girls played softball at WWoS...and we rented a surrey at OKW once).

How do you go to WDW several times and NOT visit Animal Kingdom?

Since it was built, I haven't taken trips longer than 4-5 days, so there wasn't time.

Plus, I always thought of it as an enhanced zoo. *ducking and running*

Now, now, I know it has amazing things in it, and I'm glad we can check it out this time. But we also have a great zoo near us, and so when I have had limited time in the World, I didn't want to lose time away from my favorite parks to check out Animal Kingdom.

I'm not even interested in seeing all of it this time, but there are definite things I want to check out. I'm looking forward to it. :)

Here's my list -

Mission Space
gone to Dino Land USA in AK
eaten a turkey leg
rented a boat at a resort - would love to ... don't trust by navgation skills!;)
luau at the Polynesian

So many people haven't done American Idol! I finally made time to be one of the performers in Idol during our visit a few weeks ago and it was awesome!

We have never done the environmental fable in the Land pavilion. Is it any good?

I've never:

Done the astro orbiters

Tower of terror (too scared)

Stayed at port Orleans riverside (will be my first time this trip)

And, I can't really say I've never done this but it's been at least ten years since I rode on the parking lot trams in any of the parks. This trip I'm going to take the monorail to the ticket/transportation center and ride around the parking lot. Hope they don't make this a fast pass option:lmao:

I've never:

Done the astro orbiters

Tower of terror (too scared)

Stayed at port Orleans riverside (will be my first time this trip)

And, I can't really say I've never done this but it's been at least ten years since I rode on the parking lot trams in any of the parks. This trip I'm going to take the monorail to the ticket/transportation center and ride around the parking lot. Hope they don't make this a fast pass option:lmao:

I LOVE POR. Stayed there twice, once in the Bayou and once in the Royal Guest rooms. My favorite disney resort so far...best of the moderate IMO.

While I'm at it...never stayed at a Deluxe or value resort. Trying POP in NOV (larger group and third trip in 2.5 years so trying to cut costs<fingers crossed>) and planing to try Poly or Beach Club in May.

The only thing I really regret not doing was the Davy Crockett canoes before they left MK.

I've been going down for a long time and try to do new things each time, but there is still things I haven't done.
I refuse to do the following: Mission Space, Characters in Flight
On our upcoming trip I'm trying Victoria and Alberts, Star Tours, and Everest for the first time. We'll see how it goes.

I did a couple of my "I've nevers" on this trip. I clicked off Tomorrowland Speedway, Dole Whip, People Mover at night, and Illuminations from WS side.

Never...

Eaten a turkey leg. I don't get it. Why would you want to gnaw on a giant turkey leg while walking through Frontierland?

Gone to to luau at Poly, but will one day.

Eaten at Morocco. Probably never will.

Oh and RD. And never ever will.

I LOVE POR. Stayed there twice, once in the Bayou and once in the Royal Guest rooms. My favorite disney resort so far...best of the moderate IMO.

While I'm at it...never stayed at a Deluxe or value resort. Trying POP in NOV (larger group and third trip in 2.5 years so trying to cut costs<fingers crossed>) and planing to try Poly or Beach Club in May.

The only thing I really regret not doing was the Davy Crockett canoes before they left MK.

We have stayed at POP three times. This resort is my son's favorite but he's getting older and this trip is mainly for my mother so we thought it was time to try something different.

I've never ...

Hall of Presidents -- we've tried a few times on our more recent trips, but usually end up bailing before

Dole whip -- need to / must do eventually

Tom Sawyer Island -- never really into it, maybe one day

Hoop Dee Hoo review -- don't think this will ever make a must do list for me, but I wouldn't not go if that was the plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter