Hurry Up, You Brats, or I'm Telling Mickey Mouse! An August 2013 TR THE END 1/18

Oh wow! Great photos of Wishes Courtney but even better was the sentimental notes you added. I agree, it's just so magical! :goodvibes

I suspect you waited at least a little bit before riding the monorail to the Poly otherwise I imagine your monorail car would have been a little more crowded. :crowded:

BTW: Judy had the perfect Happy New Year image to match your last update!

Wishing you all the best this New Year!

Thanks Brenda! :D

I actually got out of the park pretty quickly, but everyone in my car got off at the Contemporary, so I snapped the picture right after!

The fireworks and castle were a perfect match :goodvibes

Wishing you a wonderful and Disney-filled New Year as well!!

Hello, my beautiful friends! I hope you all had wonderful and safe New Year's celebrations. We're on to the last full day of this trip report, can you believe it?!

August 24

Chapter Thirty-Eight: Cue Innoventions Plaza Loop

Today we were off to Epcot! I was sad because my beloved Spaceship Earth was down, but I was still excited!

Before we got through the turnstiles, we saw a manager introducing himself to the new CPs, and it was so adorable! There were group cheers and hugs and high-fives all around. These people are just so happy to go to work, and that’s what I want more than anything. Whether I’m at Disney or not, I just want to be excited and happy to go to work.

Mom, Kylie, and I went over to Soarin’ while my dad picked up his closed captioning device and got us Test Track FPs. We got to Soarin’ so early, though, that we didn’t get to see the Patrick movie, WHICH WAS AWFUL because I love Patrick. How would I know to stow my Mickey ears? How would I realize that if I have a fear of heights, I probably shouldn’t go on a ride called Soarin’? VACATION RUINED.

Oh well. He still told the tower that we were ready for takeoff, so I got to hear his voice.

Also, my mom didn’t like her sparkly rodent ears, so I got them. YAY! I did stow them safely under my seat.

Then, we all met up at Character Spot. I hadn’t officially met Pluto, so I showed off my bow again. He was SO EXCITED. He was bouncing and panting.

9613343017_328d70b3f9_c.jpg

He twirled me and hugged me and it was just great. I love that puppy!

9616579884_4a72a88ab4_c.jpg

9616578588_4e79c91de3_c.jpg

9616578860_6dc29ebbf0_c.jpg

9616578304_cedf2d80f0_c.jpg

9613331825_e662551042_c.jpg

Mickey and Minnie were lovely as well, and my dad went for the Mickey bro-hug:

9616581034_3054709cba_c.jpg

9616580738_3a08a04502_c.jpg

9613343913_e2e55e8f6a_c.jpg

9613341189_90cf5ffc1e_c.jpg

Next, I thought, “I really haven’t been flung upside down enough on this trip!” So I did Sum of All Thrills. You can tell it's me because of the pink shoelaces.

9613340633_07488990b8_c.jpg

My dad, who hates motion simulators, wanted to know how I felt on this ride. I’m totally fine with the simulator and the going upside down, but like I said, I have a touch of claustrophobia, so I’m not super comfortable when the machine comes down…I love the thrill enough that I try to ignore it, but that part isn’t super fun for me.

Next, we went over to the Seas with Nemo and Friends! The area next to it was pretty dry. We asked a CM why, and he had no idea.

9611104170_61094ef0fd_c.jpg

Living the pufferfish life.

9616576962_5248c91ffa_c.jpg

The ride was super cute. My dad accidentally quoted the Little Mermaid while waiting…oops. Wrong movie.

Then we went to Turtle Talk with Crush! There were some adorable little kids asking Crush questions.

After Crush, we got to use our Test Track FPs! I hadn’t been on Test Track since 2010, pre-renovation.

9607869389_04a19fbbee_c.jpg

Designing our car was really fun! My dad and I had one of the most energy efficient cars of the day! Our little car:

9616576464_b48e064fd0_c.jpg

Kylie and Mom beat us in every other category, though.

9613340079_ddf939d4be_c.jpg

As for the ride itself, it was really fun, although I do prefer old Test Track because of the storyline. The visuals were really cool, though!

The only issue I had was that it was so dark inside the ride that going out into the bright sun during the fast part was actually painful.

We were getting pretty hungry, and my friend Katie had highly recommended Via Napoli the night before, so we took the boat to the other side of World Showcase to see if we could score a walk-up!

9607868867_a688b6cece_c.jpg

Continued in next post

Chapter Thirty-Nine: Via Napoli and the Best Character Meet of the Trip

We arrived at Via Napoli and asked for a table for four.

9607866883_dbf9922704_c.jpg

We only had to wait 10 minutes before we were seated! I know how popular this restaurant is so I was really happy.

Our waiter’s name was Adriano, and he was lovely. Very easy on the eyes!

9607868085_bd5edefb0d_c.jpg

We started with the Arancini, fried risotto balls. These were delicious and were a great start to the meal!

9607868477_1b4edc2800_c.jpg

We ordered a large margherita pizza to share, so we each got two slices.

9607867683_62a6b6c8b2_c.jpg

This was the best pizza I have ever had. Hands down. It was so light and fluffy, the sauce was delicious, it was perfectly cheesy…I was in pizza heaven. Nothing else will compare. I’m so glad we didn’t go to Pizzafari after this, because I would have been highly disappointed. I LOVE VIA NAPOLI.

One of the other waiters, Francesco, must have liked Kylie, because every time she took a sip of her Coke, he offered to refill it! She must have gotten eight refills while we were there. Meanwhile, my mom and I never got refills on our water. Kylie has an admirer, and she was so embarrassed!

9607865901_b150aecf06_c.jpg

VIA NAPOLI, YOU ARE PERFECT. MI AMOR.

The day I moved back to college, my mom tweeted, “I need a pizza from Via Napoli. A whole one. For myself.” Aww.

After a great lunch, Kylie went over to meet Snow White, because Ky was wearing her Snow White bow.

9616576208_d291d86578_c.jpg

Snow said the two of them could be sisters!

9613339157_5a6ed434f8_c.jpg

Dad joined in for a picture as well.

9616575670_5c17b76643_c.jpg

Then, I was dying to meet Aladdin and Jasmine, so we booked it over to Morocco. They are meeting inside because of the new restaurant construction, and the theming of the area is just wonderful.

9611099382_726f8845ba_c.jpg

9611098840_5491ced917_c.jpg

The little girl before us was scared of Aladdin and just wanted to meet Jasmine. So we got some pictures of Aladdin just chillin’.

9613338573_f3cbe4a444_c.jpg

Kylie jumped in for a picture first:

9613338323_a5b3c5a5a5_c.jpg

This was my favorite character interaction of the trip. My best friend loves Jasmine and I love Belle, so I asked Jasmine if she and Belle were friends. Jasmine said yes, Belle was just over to read them a story, and it was the first time she had seen Abu sit still! Aladdin said that he had tried to befriend the Beast, but he was pretty hotheaded and got angry when you touched his stuff.

Then Aladdin said, “Yeah, we don’t really like going over to their palace for dinner, because then my spoon starts doing backflips and I can’t eat my soup! You just never know when a show’s going to start!” HE WAS PERFECT.

I also showed them my magic lamp charm on my Chamilia bracelet, and Jasmine said, “Wow, that’s an itty bitty living space!” I loved it!

9616574828_48820b5ca4_c.jpg

Love these two! Fun fact: Aladdin was the number one movie in the country the week I was born.

9613337809_d2c24c5e43_c.jpg

Aladdin also told us that when it rains, Belle meets in the theater in France, which was great because I didn’t know that! So we went over to France to meet my very favorite princess.

We got inside and there was actually no line for Belle. It was amazing! People must not have realized this is where she meets in the rain.

I told her she was my favorite and she was so happy.

9613336955_f9941f3306_c.jpg

I also told her what Aladdin and Jasmine had said, and she said that a book went missing from her library and she thought Abu might be the culprit!

9613336703_9449612ef5_c.jpg

Belle talked to Kylie about what stories she likes to read.

9616574050_cbc668cdaa_c.jpg

These were two fabulous character meets. Aladdin is, in my opinion, the funniest, most clever character to meet in the parks, and I have never had a bad experience meeting Belle.

WOW, last day. At least there's the other TR still in the mix!! :thumbsup2

Holy cow, you bypassed Patrick???? That's cruel and unusual punishment right there. I can do without some of the pre shows,... but not that one!

I swear people do not know what they're missing by not meeting the characters.

Tron Track is actually growing on me. I was never a huge Test Track fan, but initially I liked it more. But having ridden it again recently, I have to say I kinda like it now.

Nice score at Via Napoli. I'm quite shocked you got a walk up.

Aww what a precious Snow White.

I never met Aladdin and Jas in the temp spot, but from all the pics I've seen, I think I actually prefer it to the outside. But then again, there's something so cool about seeing characters just out and about so to speak.

I really like meeting this version of Belle. So much more "low-maintenance", lol.

Kylie's Italian boyfriend!! OMG that was so funny. He literally came over every 2 minutes to bring her more Coke. That was the best pizza ever. I don't know how you can go to Pizza Planet after that.

Those were some great character meets in a row. I liked Aladdin & Jasmine in there. Any meet and greet that's not 98 degrees in the shade gets bonus points from me. And Pluto - how cute. I love when the fur characters can say almost as much without a word as face characters.

No water at the Seas. Hmmm.

We haven't been to Via Napoli yet but I am pretty sure we are going to have to go. Everyone seems to love it. I am dying over the waiter. That is too darn funny. It reminds me of when I was on my honeymoon and I was walking around the House of Guerlain store browsing. This male CM was following me around singing La Vie En Rose. I mean through each three sections of the store. I would turn and smile and nod and walk off and he would follow. My husband comes in and gives me a "what in the heck is going on?" look. We finally leave and he says, "Seriously? We are on our honeymoon and you are wearing the button and he is flirting with you?!" I just responded, "nah, he is just French." :rotfl2:

MMM Via Napoli, we love that restaurant too, and the pizza is to die for MMMMM so good. Fantastic meets with Jasmine, Aladdin and Belle. awesome pictures. :cool1:

WOW, last day. At least there's the other TR still in the mix!! :thumbsup2

Holy cow, you bypassed Patrick???? That's cruel and unusual punishment right there. I can do without some of the pre shows,... but not that one!

I swear people do not know what they're missing by not meeting the characters.

Tron Track is actually growing on me. I was never a huge Test Track fan, but initially I liked it more. But having ridden it again recently, I have to say I kinda like it now.

Nice score at Via Napoli. I'm quite shocked you got a walk up.

Aww what a precious Snow White.

I never met Aladdin and Jas in the temp spot, but from all the pics I've seen, I think I actually prefer it to the outside. But then again, there's something so cool about seeing characters just out and about so to speak.

I really like meeting this version of Belle. So much more "low-maintenance", lol.

I know, I can't believe it's about time to wrap this one up...but I have the other TR, and a trip in the works, so no complaints here :cool1:

I KNOW! Patrick is the king. Fortunately, I saw him in November.

Character meets are just so much fun. I just can't imagine not meeting Pluto or Belle every trip.

Tron Track did grow on me in November. It has some great moments, for sure.

I was VERY surprised that they were able to seat us right away. I think going so early is what helped us.

She was adorable!

I loved the indoor spot, but it is really cool to see the characters out in the World Showcase!

I know, blue dress Belle is just so sweet!

Kylie's Italian boyfriend!! OMG that was so funny. He literally came over every 2 minutes to bring her more Coke. That was the best pizza ever. I don't know how you can go to Pizza Planet after that.

Those were some great character meets in a row. I liked Aladdin & Jasmine in there. Any meet and greet that's not 98 degrees in the shade gets bonus points from me. And Pluto - how cute. I love when the fur characters can say almost as much without a word as face characters.

No water at the Seas. Hmmm.

That was definitely one of the funniest parts of our trip. Such good pizza, though I think I want to try some pasta next time.

This was a great day for characters! I had so much fun at all those meets.

Very odd...

We haven't been to Via Napoli yet but I am pretty sure we are going to have to go. Everyone seems to love it. I am dying over the waiter. That is too darn funny. It reminds me of when I was on my honeymoon and I was walking around the House of Guerlain store browsing. This male CM was following me around singing La Vie En Rose. I mean through each three sections of the store. I would turn and smile and nod and walk off and he would follow. My husband comes in and gives me a "what in the heck is going on?" look. We finally leave and he says, "Seriously? We are on our honeymoon and you are wearing the button and he is flirting with you?!" I just responded, "nah, he is just French." :rotfl2:

Via Napoli is so great! I would definitely recommend it. That is SO funny. You have to keep an eye on those foreign CMs, they are very flirtatious :rotfl2:

MMM Via Napoli, we love that restaurant too, and the pizza is to die for MMMMM so good. Fantastic meets with Jasmine, Aladdin and Belle. awesome pictures. :cool1:

Absolutely delicious food! Thank you :goodvibes

I totally agree with your about Via Napoli! We loved it there so much! I could easily just rotate the Epcot restaurants for every meal for the rest of my life and be perfectly happy. Broke! But happy! :rotfl2:

Great job on the trip report I loved reading it! We're actually thinking of going to Disney August 2014 the same week you went in 2013. I am prepared for heat but can you help me out with what the crowds were like and an average wait for the more popular rides? I'm crossing my fingers that crowds will be low!!

I totally agree with your about Via Napoli! We loved it there so much! I could easily just rotate the Epcot restaurants for every meal for the rest of my life and be perfectly happy. Broke! But happy! :rotfl2:

It's so good! Epcot definitely has a lot of great variety when it comes to food :banana:

Great job on the trip report I loved reading it! We're actually thinking of going to Disney August 2014 the same week you went in 2013. I am prepared for heat but can you help me out with what the crowds were like and an average wait for the more popular rides? I'm crossing my fingers that crowds will be low!!

First of all, thank you so much! I wouldn't say the crowds were low the week we were there. We've always gone during summer and it was pretty consistent with what we're used to.

At MK the highest waits were Space Mountain and Enchanted Tales with Belle, both at about an hour or just over. Big Thunder and Splash were usually about an hour wait though we did catch Big Thunder one night with a half hour wait. Haunted Mansion and Small World were 20-30 minutes, and Peter Pan was usually over an hour. Little Mermaid was usually around 40-50 minutes.

DHS: Toy Story Mania did get up to two hours while we were there but that's pretty normal haha. Rock 'n' Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror were usually right around an hour. Star Tours was around 20 minutes.

Epcot and AK are harder to say because we spent the least amount of time there and we really only rode the big rides when we Fastpassed them. It's definitely a busy time of year but we were able to do everything we wanted by getting there early and using FP. Good luck with your planning!!! :goodvibes

Chapter Forty: We Have the Stars to Guide Us

Next, we went over to the UK. Kylie went to meet Alice!

9613336431_fbd832c58e_c.jpg

I am not huge on Alice in Wonderland, so I decided to go get us a spot in line for Tigger and Pooh!

Pooh gave the best hug ever. He is so cuddly and soft.

9616572676_f1a16e9cb7_c.jpg

Tigger was super bouncy! They both loved my ears! I told Pooh his needed a few more sparkles, and he agreed.

9613336181_3b859eb822_c.jpg

GROUP HUG!

9613335373_938c4d816d_c.jpg

9613335627_3557d9d9f3_c.jpg

Then we were all in need of a seat and some AC, so we headed over to the American Adventure!

The Voices of Liberty were performing and I adore them! They are so unbelievably talented. They sang God Bless the USA, Oh Susannah, Skip to My Lou, and a song from Carousel. One of the men sang Skip to My Lou to a six-year-old girl, and the leader of the group said she could pick out a Disney boyfriend! She declined and sat back down.

Soon it was time for the show. I like this show a lot. It makes me proud of my country.

Speaking of things that make me proud to be American, after the show, I picked up the American Dream!

9607864309_ef59cac1ca_c.jpg

It’s cherry slush, blue raspberry slush, and vanilla soft serve, and it is SO GOOD. I’m obsessed with it. As you may have noticed, I looooove frozen drinks, which is going to be dangerous when I am of legal drinking age on our July trip.

On our way to Norway, we saw the globe moving toward the center of the lagoon for Illuminations! I had seen it once before on a trip with a friend but my family had never seen it before, so it was really cool.

9616571898_41a6f2d745_c.jpg

We decided to take on the peril and adventure of the MAELSTROM! It was great as always, although we did pass on the show after the ride…oops.

I decided to try some school bread, as I had heard great things on the DisBoards about it.

9611097628_129f518ecd_c.jpg

9611098086_7299480df8_c.jpg

I thought it was good, but it didn’t blow my mind the way the Nutella waffle and the red velvet cupcake did, so I’m not sure I’d get it again. Sorry to the school bread enthusiasts!

Everyone in my family was in a pretty bad mood at this point because of rain and exhaustion, and it was finally hitting me that I was leaving tomorrow, so I may have been a little upset. I may have uttered the phrase “I’M CRYING BECAUSE I DIDN’T GET A PICTURE IN FRONT OF SPACESHIP EARTH AND NOW I’M CRYING SO I’M GOING TO LOOK BAD!” It’s just so hard to realize your trip is winding down especially when it’s been such a good one!

We went over and rode the Gran Fiesta Tour, which did calm me down a bit as I love the Caballeros and dark rides.

When we exited, we saw that SOMBRERO DONALD was meeting! I have never needed a character meet this much in my life, and I think Donald sensed that, because he gave me a HUGE hug and would not let go. I appreciated it so much and it definitely made me feel better about leaving.

9613334825_70feaf7b30_c.jpg

9616571398_f3cfdeda4f_c.jpg

We then had to check in for our flight because we were flying Southwest and had to check in 24 hours before the flight! So sad.

Then we went to the UK so Kylie could meet Mary Poppins. I colored a Perry the Platypus, but most of the markers were dead so he looked sort of sad haha.

9613334265_9830c68fc1_c.jpg

We had an ADR at Rose & Crown, but none of us really felt like it, honestly. We had had a great full service lunch at Via Napoli and didn’t think this would top it.

We did some shopping around Mouse Gear. I looked at the Dooney bags but wasn’t thrilled with any of them. I am super particular about how I want each pattern to look if I’m going to spend that much money on a purse, so I decided to wait for MK tomorrow.

BUT there was a pin board! I got some really great pins from the board and cast members, so all was not lost!

We had done pretty much everything we wanted to do at Epcot, so we decided to head out for the night.

But first, we took many pictures in front of my beloved Spaceship Earth:

9613333971_975f8c9f7b_c.jpg

My dad always has to take this picture. It’s so great.

9616570228_5539ded36f_c.jpg

Two out of three isn't bad...

9613331507_ed323d89e5_c.jpg

Solo jumping pictures come out much better than group jumping pictures.

9616569024_ea16378079_c.jpg

I love you, you grand and miraculous spaceship.

9613333111_6da36c7b32_c.jpg

We went to TGI Friday’s for dinner since that was right near our hotel. I’m still not 100 percent sure why since we have that at home all the time…but it happened. No regrets. I got a hibachi chicken skewer, but it was too spicy, so I ate some of my dad’s steak! It was actually really good!

9611097158_1b8ba6b3be_c.jpg

When we got back, Kylie and I just laid down and watched a Nick movie called Swindle. I was definitely sad to be leaving Disney, but I was also ready to be home because I was SO tired. It was very conflicting!

I called it a very early night. We had some great plans for our last morning!

Pins of the day:

9607860637_7537d240d2_c.jpg

9611094276_c130715592_c.jpg

Continued in next post

Haha, I don't know why, but that first photo just made me L.O.L with the guy just roaming around in behind. I guess since most character meets have a backdrop, this just makes me giggle. :lmao:

OK, so am I right when I say that Pooh is the softest of all the characters? He always seems the softest to me, but I then I thought, how can that be? But he IS!!!

I'll reserve my comments on Voices of Liberty until I get there in my own TR, but lets just say there may have been tears.

Wow, you got a fantastic picture of the globe. :thumbsup2

Ahh Schoolbread. Sorry it didn't wow you, but I respect your honesty. I still love it though.

You know what, I rarely if ever see a Spaceship Earth photo where you stand so close to it. It really shows how big it is.

Haha, great job by your dad.

Courtney, I LOVE THAT "Remember Opening Oct. 1971". OMG. Chills.

Oh and just a little helping hand. Your title shows an update date of 12/9 instead of 1/9 even though I really wish it was December 9 (because I'd be in Disney). :sad2:

Oh my gosh, that pic of your dad and SE is ADORABLE! Love all of the jumping ones, too. :goodvibes The last day in Disney is SO depressing. I hate that big old slap in the face of reality!

Ugh- the last day in Disney is such an emotional roller coaster. It's like part of you is tired, and knows you've had a great trip but the other part of you cannot possibly imagine having to leave.

I've never seen Christopher Robin's room before- that's really cute!

School bread! I admit I'm a wannabe enthusiast because I haven't tried it, but I want too!

That picture of your dad holding of Spaceship Earth is perfection. All these pictures of your dad make him seem like one funny guy! :rotfl: Tell him I'll most definitely be stealing that pose for next trip!

I love the FP pins! Might need to start collecting those! Also Chip is adorable too, though I'm a sucker for anything with the 'munks on it.

MMM school bread, Danielle and I love it. the Pooh and Tigger pictures are just beautiful. I will have to find Pooh and check out his softness :rotfl2: YEAH we will be leaving in 5 days:dance3:

Chapter Forty: We Have the Stars to Guide Us

Pins of the day:

9607860637_7537d240d2_c.jpg

9611094276_c130715592_c.jpg

Love the pins. The last few years I haven't been bringing my lanyards because a certain person (no throwing under the bus so no name here) gave me a hard time about wearing my lanyards with all the pins. I do have tons of pins on my lanyards and they tend to get heavy.So I just bought new pins but didn't trade them for several years. But after seeing all the pins that you have been getting I have decided to start trading again..... I bought trading pins from Ebay. Danielle and I picked out the ones we wanted to keep and the rest are all packed and ready to go:thumbsup2. I am on a mission to find cool pins this trip.:figment::figment: Can you tell which pins I will be looking for?

Haha, I don't know why, but that first photo just made me L.O.L with the guy just roaming around in behind. I guess since most character meets have a backdrop, this just makes me giggle. :lmao:

OK, so am I right when I say that Pooh is the softest of all the characters? He always seems the softest to me, but I then I thought, how can that be? But he IS!!!

I'll reserve my comments on Voices of Liberty until I get there in my own TR, but lets just say there may have been tears.

Wow, you got a fantastic picture of the globe. :thumbsup2

Ahh Schoolbread. Sorry it didn't wow you, but I respect your honesty. I still love it though.

You know what, I rarely if ever see a Spaceship Earth photo where you stand so close to it. It really shows how big it is.

Haha, great job by your dad.

Courtney, I LOVE THAT "Remember Opening Oct. 1971". OMG. Chills.

Oh and just a little helping hand. Your title shows an update date of 12/9 instead of 1/9 even though I really wish it was December 9 (because I'd be in Disney). :sad2:

Haha I know! He missed out on a photobomb opportunity there.

In November I found some competition for Pooh...but he's in the top 3. That's for sure.

VOICES OF LIBERTY! Such talented people, oh my gosh.

I'll try schoolbread again at some point, because in theory I should love it (I LOVE coconut). It definitely was good, just not my fave.

I was so happy when I found that pin!!

I'd like to say I was trying to send you back in time so you could go back to Disney...but really I just goofed. Thanks for looking out, Rob :thumbsup2

Oh my gosh, that pic of your dad and SE is ADORABLE! Love all of the jumping ones, too. :goodvibes The last day in Disney is SO depressing. I hate that big old slap in the face of reality!

Thank you! We love cameras, in case that wasn't obvious :rotfl: I know, it was definitely my least favorite day of the trip...I had a lot of fun, but reality was looming.

Ugh- the last day in Disney is such an emotional roller coaster. It's like part of you is tired, and knows you've had a great trip but the other part of you cannot possibly imagine having to leave.

I've never seen Christopher Robin's room before- that's really cute!

School bread! I admit I'm a wannabe enthusiast because I haven't tried it, but I want too!

That picture of your dad holding of Spaceship Earth is perfection. All these pictures of your dad make him seem like one funny guy! :rotfl: Tell him I'll most definitely be stealing that pose for next trip!

I love the FP pins! Might need to start collecting those! Also Chip is adorable too, though I'm a sucker for anything with the 'munks on it.

Exactly! We didn't really have a lot of downtime this trip, which just burned me out by the end of it, but at the same time...if I had just had a day to sleep I gladly would have done another week in WDW!

I really liked that character meeting space. Especially since it was hot and rainy that day in Epcot, being indoors was great.

You definitely should! A lot of people swear by it, so I have a feeling I'll be trying it again at some point.

He appreciates that you think he's funny :goodvibes

I love finding the FP pins, especially since legacy FPs are becoming a thing of the past :sad2:

MMM school bread, Danielle and I love it. the Pooh and Tigger pictures are just beautiful. I will have to find Pooh and check out his softness :rotfl2: YEAH we will be leaving in 5 days:dance3:

YAY IT'S ALMOST DISNEY TIME!!!

Love the pins. The last few years I haven't been bringing my lanyards because a certain person (no throwing under the bus so no name here) gave me a hard time about wearing my lanyards with all the pins. I do have tons of pins on my lanyards and they tend to get heavy.So I just bought new pins but didn't trade them for several years. But after seeing all the pins that you have been getting I have decided to start trading again..... I bought trading pins from Ebay. Danielle and I picked out the ones we wanted to keep and the rest are all packed and ready to go:thumbsup2. I am on a mission to find cool pins this trip.:figment::figment: Can you tell which pins I will be looking for?

It makes me so happy that you are trading again!!! I love buying and collecting pins but trading has been so much fun over the past few trips. Make sure you go to your resort's front desk and see if they have a pin board or book. Port Orleans Riverside had a really great pin board!

In July, will you be trading your American Dream slush for the Grey Goose Lemon slush with your mother??

THANK GOD WE SAW MEXICO DONALD! I thought it was over - you were toast. But you can always rally at WDW.

Love the SE pictures. Hope that doesn't sound weird since I took the pics? Kylie looks like she's straight out of a High School Musical movie. That is one of the best pictures I ever got.

I love the FP pins. They will be collector's items soon, along with the Mickey in the yellow poncho pin. "Go for Lunch" is still my favorite though.

BTW, you rock the sparkly rodent ears much better than I do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter