TS ideas for last day?

lovethesun12

DIS Veteran
We are staying on the monorail. I like doing a TS on the last day. In the evening we were planning on going to MK. We usually do Epcot and in comparison MK options are not good. We really aren't buffet people, and also as a family of four and don't really want to spend upwards of $400 on food so BOG and CRT aren't on the list.

Any suggestions on what you would choose? I've had the Grand Floridian Cafe and might just go with that if there are no other suggestions :)

In MK, I would consider Skipper Canteen or Liberty Tree. In the MK resort area, consider heading over to WL and going to Whispering Canyon or Geyser Point (they don't take reservations).

Steakhouse 71 is a good choice IMO as is Geyser Point. GP has a rather limited menu, although the offerings are tasty. The atmosphere is very nice and it is quite popular in the evenings. Lunch is a quieter time from our experience.

We are staying on the monorail. I like doing a TS on the last day. In the evening we were planning on going to MK. We usually do Epcot and in comparison MK options are not good. We really aren't buffet people, and also as a family of four and don't really want to spend upwards of $400 on food so BOG and CRT aren't on the list.

Any suggestions on what you would choose? I've had the Grand Floridian Cafe and might just go with that if there are no other suggestions :)
Atmosphere and menu would influence my choice (after price )

Not really a TS, but I like to go to Tambu Lounge for the potsticker, wings, noodles, and bread pudding. It’s the best part of ‘Ohana’s but so much cheaper this way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter