BCV cash booking

Mjs64ca

Earning My Ears
We have booked a 2 bedroom at Beach Club Villas. It’s a cash booking, as we aren’t comfortable with the cancellation policy when renting points.

My question is regarding how and why we might get a dedicated 2 bedroom. I think this is what we want, rather than a lock off. I think a dedicated would mean a larger balcony and 2 queens and 1 king, whereas a lock off would be 4 queens and a split balcony.

Is my thinking accurate? What are the differences between the dedicated 2 bedroom and the lock off?

Is the dedicated something I have to request with a cash booking? Or is it a given? The description I booked said 1 king and 2 queens.

Thank you!

Whether dedicated or lockoff, the primary bedroom will have a king bed. The difference will be the 2nd bedroom. The dedicated will have 2 queen beds whereas the lockoff will have a queen bed, a queen Murphy, and a single Murphy as well as a kitchenette.

I believe the cash 2BR are all dedicated, which would make sense with the description saying 1 king and 2 queens.

Sounds like the dedicated description. Dedicated occupancy 8. (King, 2 Queens). The lock-off 9. (King, 1 Queen, 1 Queen Murphy/couch, 1 single murphy). Both same living room/kitchen setup with Queen Murphy/couch. Balconies are very random at BCV with its building design. You will get at least one balcony access. Some are smaller, some might be full length, others might have two singles or three singles. (2nd floor best for the full length). Dedicated second bedroom has two vanity sinks and a walk in shower). Lock-off bedroom (deluxe studio, kitchenette) has single vanity sink with a tub/shower).

Cash bookings for 2-bedrooms at BCV are for dedicated villas. We only do cash bookings with DVC for the very reason you mention. BCV villas are our favorite - enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter