Grocery Coupon Train

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gardengalb4, what a nice surprise in my mailbox today from you. It had some of my favorite coupons for Celestial Seasons tea, cheese, crackers, CVS, pizza, and Healthful Life cat chow for Angel~~you're wonderful! Thank you!
You are welcome!
I'm glad you are able to use them!:)

We had a horrible fire less than a year after moving into our first house right after DH and I were married. It was caused by a bad wire on a toaster that was plugged into the socket. (We NEVER leave toasters plugged in anymore!) What the fire didn't damage, the excessive heat and smoke did and it was basically a total loss. We lost a dog in the fire so these pictures bring back a flood of memories. We would have lost a cat, too, but my mother and one of the firemen brought her back to life. My mom gave her resuscitation and the fireman shot water into her face. I think that was way before they had anything such as a pet mask. Bless your DH and all firefighters! (We lost a lot that day but had it not been for them, we would have lost a whole lot more than we did.)

Sorry to hear about your loss:sad2:
This isn't the 1st time I've heard that a toaster was at fault....:confused3
My daughter thinks I'm nuts for unplugging it after I'm done....

Thanks for sharing the story & pictures Vegasnative:goodvibes

Jennifer-No worries-I'll be watching for it! :)

Kingdomheart-You're welcome! Hope you can use them!

Laura-Thank you SO much for the coupons!! I used some of them last night when I went shopping!:goodvibes

Corinna-what a wonderful story!! Hopefully the dog is doing better!

I have some more envelopes to go out today from the wish list and a some surprise ones. :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Caroliamomof3boys got my envi yesterday, thanks. I was able to replace some of the ones I used the other day.

Pamom your envie might be a day late even WITH the outgoing sign the new mail was plopped on top of it!!! So on wed I took it to the post office myself,, sorry!

Pamom your envie might be a day late even WITH the outgoing sign the new mail was plopped on top of it!!! So on wed I took it to the post office myself,, sorry!

Wow does your postal carrier not realize what a RED FLAG raised means?????

Corinna I loved the pics. We have a blue dobie and that reminds me of him.

Rosie my friend can't remember if I posted but I got the great envie from you.

Corinna Carol is still hanging in there. I am hoping she wins and that Lacey is soon gone. Man she gets on my last nerve.

What's up with mail-people? First they don't stop at my house 2 days because there's a car blocking the access to my box, meaning they'd have to step outside the truck into the beautiful, sunny, 60-degree day! Then yesterday I had 2 items in my mailbox that were'nt even mine. One is for a house with several blocks over and one is for a neighbor here in our circle. Crazy!

Hharthill, I received another envelope from you today. Thank you so much!! :)

Wow does your postal carrier not realize what a RED FLAG raised means?????

Corinna I loved the pics. We have a blue dobie and that reminds me of him.

Rosie my friend can't remember if I posted but I got the great envie from you.

Corinna Carol is still hanging in there. I am hoping she wins and that Lacey is soon gone. Man she gets on my last nerve.

Bleep, bleep, bleep...that was all I heard out of Carol's mouth last night! :rolleyes1 Oh boy, it's really heating up in that kitchen now. Lacey, Lacey, dear o dear....I can't believe she is still there. That Robert guy cracks me up with some of the stuff he says. When he said he was about to try some Jedi mind tricks on her, I about died. That was great. What a lively bunch huh??

MsKayJay~Oh my darling....thank you sooooooooooooo much for those coupons. Holy moly, there were tons. I sure do appreciate it. I've already sorted them, and will have a bunch going out tomorrow to my gal. Thank-you!!!!!!!!

Do you guys know of any current Boost coupons. My dear friend is going through chemo and radiation. Boost is the one thing she is able to eat or drink because of the blisters in and around her mouth.

I cannot seem to find any. I knew if there were any out there you guys would know where for me to look.

Do you guys know of any current Boost coupons. My dear friend is going through chemo and radiation. Boost is the one thing she is able to eat or drink because of the blisters in and around her mouth.

I cannot seem to find any. I knew if there were any out there you guys would know where for me to look.

Hmm, I thought I'd seen one recently, but I have forwarded it on.

ETA: Here are some printables. I use this site to search for printables: http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?sduid=372436&t=836711

Note on Bricks coupons. Print one, use your browsers back button and print another. They usually let you print two. Also, when you've printed, you can click on the 'help' button and still request one to be mailed to you!

$3 Boost

$5 Boost Kid Essentials

Denise-Thank you SO much for the coupons!! Many I can use! Especially the Acne Free ones!!:hug:

I just received 3 or 4 of those Acne Free coupons this week. If you need more just PM me your address and I can send them along to you.

I will keep an eye out for the Boost coupons for you.

There are some good coupons in the All You Magazine (available only at WalMart for ~$2) for april, including a free Rimmel Mascara.

.50 on any Colgate Wisp 4 ct. product (new product) exp. 6/24/09
1.00 on any one Marzetti Dressing exp. 6/30/09
1.00 on any N.Y.C. New York Color product of $1.72 or more exp. 4/30/09
1.00 on any Sea Breeze Product exp. 6/30/09
1.00 on any BRUT Fragrance valid 3/1/09 thru 6/30/09
.55 on any BRUT antiperspirant or deodorant valid 3/1/09 thru 6/30/09
Get Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara FREE (max. value 6.47) coupon
states only at Walmart but is a manf. coupon exp. 5/31/09

.50 on any White Cloud Bathroom Tissue Product exp. 6/30/09
2.00 on any Jane, Jane Be pure Mineral or AquaCeuticals full size product exp. 5/31/09
1.00 on any Colgate Total Advanced (4.0 oz or larger) exp. 6/21/09
1.00 on any one Excedrin PM product 100 ct or larger exp. 12/31/09
3.00 on any two Splenda Sweetner Products exp. 6/30/09
.75 on any one bag 20 ct or larger of Halls exp. 6/30/09
1.00 off one 6 oz Bag of Stacy's Pita Chips excludes all other sizes exp. 5/30/09
1.00 off one 10 oz Bag of Stacy's Pita Chips exc. all other sizes exp. 5/30/09
2.00 When you Buy Faith Like Potatoes(dvd) exp. 5/19/09
5.00 off Dentek Custom Comfort Nightguard exp 3/20/10
1.00 off Dentek Floss Pick $2 or more 3/20/10
1.00 off People magazine exp. 4/24/09
.50 your next issue of All You mag goes on sale at Walmart 4/12/09 offer expires 7/1/09
3.00 any 1 TUMS Dual Action Product 25 ct or larger exp. 6/30/09
1.00 any one STOUFFER'S Family or Party size Meal 28-96 oz exp. 6/30/09
.50 on one pkg of A Tast of Thai Quick Meal exp. 6/30/09
1.00 on any 1 can of Underwood (canned meat spreads) exp. 6/30/09
2.00 on any Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer exp. 8/30/09
.40 on any Palmolive Pure+Clear liquid dish soap (20 oz) exp. 6/24/09
.25 on any Palmolive Dish Liquid exp. 6/24/09
1.00 on any GE Energy Smart Energy Star fluorescent lighting product exp. 6/30/09
1.00 off 1 SunChips exp. 5/30/09
Buy any GLADE Scented Oil Candles Tin Holder, get a Scented Oil Candles REFILL pack exp. 6/27/09
.55 on any Spot Shot Instant Carpet Stain & Odor Eliminator Product exp. 7/31/09
2.00 on Noxzema SpaShave 4-Blade Shavers exp. 7/31/09
.50 on pkg of 6 White Castle Microwaveable Hamburgers or Cheesburgers exp. 7/18/09
50 cents off Wesson Oil, any (exp 6/30)
$1.00 off any 14oz Reddi Wip (exp 6/30)
$1.00 off any 2 Act II Egg Shaped Popcorn Balls (x6/30)
$1.00 off any 15oz+ Egg Beaters (exp 6/30)
$1.00 off any Pam (exp 6/30)
$1.00 off any 2 1lb Parkay Sticks (exp 6/30)
Sample of Bounty Paper Towels

I got Pedialite coupons from Rootskate!! Thanks!! :cool1:
I also got an envie from mdrob214. Those were some great coupons! Plus a Pedialite one for my friend!!:banana:

I'm not sure my senders name on here, but thank you so much for my 2 envies this week. I can't wait to look through them. Have a great weekend

Melissa

This isn't the 1st time I've heard that a toaster was at fault....:confused3
My daughter thinks I'm nuts for unplugging it after I'm done....

Thanks for sharing the story & pictures Vegasnative:goodvibes

My brother in law has been a firefighter for about 25 years and said that unused toasters are the cause of most of their fires. They don't have many where fires where he works. I also here of people leaving dryers running and can't believe they do that. I have heard of several dryer fires.

We had a house burn to the ground when I was in 2nd grade and it is something I will never forget. We also lost a dog in the fire. My dad went in after the dog was it was too smoky and he couldn't get to him. It was a double loss as we lost everything plus our little poodle. At that time, there was only a volunteer fire dept and it was already engulfed when they got there. It was caused by some remodeling that was being done. Thank God no one was hurt as we were not home.

Now, when we go on vacation, I unplug everything that does not need to stay plugged in and our toaster never stays plugged in. My husband jokes about it but until you have lived through it, you don't realize the impact it has on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter