Grocery Coupon Train

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't tellme you had a list!!!:lmao:

Okay, its been really stressful with what is going on over there so forgive me, but I don't understand the joke you're making. A list of what? :confused:

For anyone looking for a great place to go and save money with couponing, tips on where great deals are, etc. you really should check it out. I can all but guarantee your stores are on there and if not you can start a forum and bring more local shoppers in. If you go, let them know I sent you when you sign in and since most of you won't be in my shopping area, you can always find me in the RAOK forum where I am forum leader.

www.weusecoupons.com :thumbsup2

Did anyone get any good coupons this weekend? Our papers all had 1 insert each, and there weren't many coupons in there.

Sorry mskayjay - it will be a SLOW week in coupon world :)

Did anyone get any good coupons this weekend? Our papers all had 1 insert each, and there weren't many coupons in there.

I know Jen! Can you believe how crappy they were! If you want to skip this week I'm fine with that. I have more than enough to send to my sender and my DH is gone for 5 weeks anyways! lol Don't need to buy much.

Our paper only had one insert and those coupons stunk!

Sharing a new site with my buddies!

I have joined a new couponing site called weusecoupons.com and I hope you will all join me there. There is nothing in it for me if you join, there are no fees or dues, nothing but a bunch of folks sharing info on where and what the deals are each week.

I have to say I was previously a member on another site and there were some things that happened that I didn't like so I and many others left. The layout of the new site I'm at is laid out the same way, many of my old friends, and I think you all will love the info we share. I hope you can come over!

K

:worship: THANK YOU for posting about this site. VERY user friendly and great information. I did credit you with the referral.

Well I just got banned from my other budget site! lol Guess telling you all that there had been some issues and inviting you to the new place I'm at was a no no. At least I think that is why I was banned. They gave no reason and said it will never be lifted. Unreal........:rolleyes:

Sorry that you got banned from the other site. How do they even know what you posted on here? :confused3

(DisneyJan, it took me a while but I finally figured out why you like CVS. Just call me a slow CVS learner. I've got the hang of it now!! ;) Did your envie arrive this week or did I miss your post?)

It arrived on Friday. Thanks so much for ANOTHER great envie. So many I can use.

I was at CVS this morning at 7:30AM!!!! I was the ONLY shopper in there at that time. :rolleyes1 I love all the deals I'm getting and I like to get an extra paper or two. This sure is a fun "ride" I'm on along with my fellow train riders.

Well I just got banned from my other budget site! lol Guess telling you all that there had been some issues and inviting you to the new place I'm at was a no no. At least I think that is why I was banned. They gave no reason and said it will never be lifted. Unreal........:rolleyes:

That is rotten! I can't believe they didn't even give you a reason.

Not a good coupon week and I saw nothing I needed at CVS this week!! I did get the Mentos at Riteaid for 99c minus c/os so that was a good deal!! Also picked uplots of Easter Candy this week on sale at Walgreens and RA !!Hae to look at another A for the skittles and Starburst though!!I also have to find the Depends we use as this RA didn't hav what I wanted with SCR it is an awesome deal!! They hven't had ay c'os for Depends in months or my Pedigree dry food !!It's killing me to buy without c/os !!!! I hav ahuge envie for my new sender ANNE !!!
Thankyou everyone for the Birthday envies !! I am still receiving them and I have my March ones to send out !!!

Corrina and Disney Jan less than 60 days till we meet!!!!

Hmm, I thought I'd seen one recently, but I have forwarded it on.

ETA: Here are some printables. I use this site to search for printables: http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?sduid=372436&t=836711

Note on Bricks coupons. Print one, use your browsers back button and print another. They usually let you print two. Also, when you've printed, you can click on the 'help' button and still request one to be mailed to you!

$3 Boost

$5 Boost Kid Essentials

I just received 3 or 4 of those Acne Free coupons this week. If you need more just PM me your address and I can send them along to you.

I will keep an eye out for the Boost coupons for you.

Thank you guys so much!

I did not even get half of the ones listed on Taylortown Preview. I really wanted the one for the glucose monitor.

Shannon, Piratemomma, I will be getting your envie out tuesday, as I am packing for our trip this week to florida/disney:goodvibes
we leave thursday, this week and I wont be back until April 5th, but will make it up to you with a huge envie when I get back....just wanted you to know that after this week, i'll be at our happy place and you can epect the next envie the week of the 5th :cool1:

Reginnastalis~ envie mailed out today!

OT~ so excited!!! ordered our tickets for Disney today! One more thing to check off the list!!!!

Reginnastalis~ envie mailed out today!

OT~ so excited!!! ordered our tickets for Disney today! One more thing to check off the list!!!!

whoo ho!! I kow youare excited about that.

I will get our envi out Tues or Wed. I'll post when I do. I have a to-do list in the hosue a mile long and if I leave to go to the post office I will find excuses to not get back home and nothing will get done. :lmao: That said I guess I need to get off here :surfweb: and start cleaning and cutting your coupons and sorting through the extras I have for you.

Good Morning garydeb!! Just wanted to let you know I sent out your envie this morning. I had to go to the post office to get extra postage. Hopefully you can use some of them.

WHERE am I going? I WISH it were me but I have no clue what you are talking about. I do know that I will be at Disneyland in 278 days and Las Vegas in 279, not that I'm counting the days, or excited. :rotfl2:

Hey DisneyJan, can I go along? Can I, can I? :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes On a more realistic note, you've got an envie going out to you today. I think there are a lot of your requests if I remember right....BUT....many expire 3/31 unfortunately. Sorry about that, but I just inherited them from a DF who saves hers for me, her DS's for me, and probably her Dneighbors for me too because when she hands them off to me there are a lot but many go to Sleepy because they're expired. :upsidedow :upsidedow

WHERE am I going? I WISH it were me but I have no clue what you are talking about. I do know that I will be at Disneyland in 278 days and Las Vegas in 279, not that I'm counting the days, or excited. :rotfl2:

oopS I am meeting someone fromthese boards at Epcot :rotfl2:Obviously I got the wrong person !!!:confused3:lmao: But we are going to a concert together !!!he arrives on May 22nd !!!You guys allknow me if there's a way to mess it up 'll find it !!!:rotfl:
I am aboutto address envies to go out this morning let's hope I get those right!!:banana:

It's 10am on Monday and your envie is ready to out, MN_Gal ... not a huge one this week. For whatever reason I did not get many coupons yesterday (and not many good ones unfortunately, either). None the less, much improved time on my end from last week!

Yes, it really does stink what they did to me and my friends. If you were to go tothe site right now and pull up my name it says that I am "grounded for life" under my name. And, like I said to my friends, if I had known that was going to happen, I would have utilized my full 2 minutes worth of being a roaring "B" and said what I wanted to say! :lmao: I never did that.

If you can, try to imagine the powers that be here at the DisBoards suddenly telling us we are all banned. Now I realize that we are a pretty disjointed group at times but the folks I hang out with over there are a very, very tight group and we will be doing a meet this summer at my home. This was planned and discussed before the ban fortunately and most of the folks came over to the new site. I simply cannot tell you how good these folks are and how much they *all* look out for each other and help each other save tons of money. It goes beyond just being a bunch of faceless people on the net. And, I have not yet paid 50% of my grocery bill since I started in with them. Its amazing the deals we all find and share together.

Yes, you can say I referred you and its nice that they know that, but it is more important for you all to be able to save money! I do hope you have time to check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter