Grocery Coupon Train

Status
Not open for further replies.

vegasnative

DIS Veteran
Thanks for your interest in our coupon train. I organize this locomotive!! If you are interested in joining, please PM me. I will go over the basics with you and if it sounds like something you are interested in, we'll get ya going with us!! We are a friendly group that enjoys saving money, sharing coupons, and we like to have fun!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our March birthdays are:
2-Dusti1960
13-Englishrose47
16-reginaastralis
27-Magic mom
Happy Birthday!
:cake:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WANTED: The following train riders are looking for these coupons. If you have some and are willing to send them, please message them for their address. Perhaps you could even do an extra swap with them.

Always, Kelloggs cereal, Scott TP -dislal
frozen pancakes/waffles, Motts juice or applesauce, Hot Pockets, Gerber Graduate snacks -aschlau
South Beach Diet deli products, Beneful Meals, Zone bars, Morningstar Farms or Boca frozen products -mskayjay
Purina senior 7 dog food, Morningstar Farms frozen products, Friskies dry cat food -gardengalb4
Pampers, Yoplait yogurt, Nestle Nesquick Chocolate Milk -dznybound
Hot/lean pockets, Nabisco snacks, Trident, Kellogs/General Mills Cereal-Nena
Hot Pockets, Loreal Color Vive Shampoo & Conditioner -accountingbabe08
Acne-free, Purina Little Bits Dog Food, Pert Plus Shampoo -Mn_gal
One Touch Ultra Test strips -PaMom001
Depends, Propel, Green Giant Frozen veggies, Tropicana OJ -lilsweetpea
Intuition razors, $1 off Charmin, cat food & litter -mdrob214
Purina Healthful Life Cat Chow, canned cat food, Estroven, Benadryl, -MN Vikings Fan
Petsmart coupons, coffee creamer coupons, folgers coupons, neutrogena -CobraBubbles
canning jars, pectin -Jen_in_NH
Lean Pockets, Smart Ones, Chocolate Milk Mix -disneymom09
Smart One meals, dry cat food, dryer sheets -Shaymaraysmom
Teddy Grahams, Diced Fruit cups (in plastic for lunchboxes) Dole or Del Monte,Laughing Cow cheese -BuzzPrincessMom
Tide Detergent, Quaker Chewy bars, Kellogs Pop Tarts, Nabisco 100 Calorie Items -disneyfan61
Kashi cereal, Lean Pockets, Land O Lakes butter, dryer sheets (any) -Flakypuff
Electrasol, Dawn, Green Giant frozen veggies, Deli lunch meat -Bweagle
Fancy Feast can cat food, Tidy cat litter -Kingdomheart2
Depends, Always pads, Pedigree dry dog food, Pantene Shampoo -Englishrose47
Tena serenity coupons -Sandyh67
Freschetta Pizza, Purex laundry soap, Cascadian Farm cereal, Instant Quaker oatmeal, -Disneyjan
dry cat food, Campbells cream soups, cheese (not string) , Simply potatoes mashed potatoes -Sethsmom
pet milk, dial body wash, yogurt, Charmin tp -Leleluvsdis
Biore, Emmi drinks, v-fusion -jax677
cat food, scoop away litter -pooh_bear.614
Pop Tarts, Nesquick, Herbal Essence, kids cereals -vegasnative
coffee creamer, make-up, Nesquick, Kids Cuisine -klineyqueen
soda, granola/snack bars, swiffers, frozen food & pizzas -willis37862

We were starting to get worried about being locked out of the other thread due to it being so HUGE, so this is our new location!! :thumbsup2

We were starting to get worried about being locked out of the other thread due to it being so HUGE, so this is our new location!! :thumbsup2

Thanks for letting us know. Thank so much for keeping us so organized!!!!!!:teacher: Hi vegasnative can you add hot pockets to my wish list and take off the captain crunch cereal. Thanks so much.

Thanks Corinna!

I still have a lot of pet and baby coupons. Let me know if you want them. I am trying to go throught the wish lists and pull out things, but I still have leftovers.

I am here too! Nice roomy place to sit down and relax.

Nena, tngramma, disneyjan and Willis, your packets are going out today. I hope everyone recieves good ones. Also, Kelly(I don't know your name), I sent out some boost coupons to you.

vegasnative, how do I add my name on to the wish list? I always need Emmi drinks, smuckers natural peanut butter,v8 fusion, 100 calorie packs, biore, I would love to do a trade with someone. Thanks.

I found you all again! :)

mskayjay - they're all cut and ready to go. I probably won't make it out today, but who knows...

Jen

I am here too! Nice roomy place to sit down and relax.

Nena, tngramma, disneyjan and Willis, your packets are going out today. I hope everyone recieves good ones. Also, Kelly(I don't know your name), I sent out some boost coupons to you.

vegasnative, how do I add my name on to the wish list? I always need Emmi drinks, smuckers natural peanut butter,v8 fusion, 100 calorie packs, biore, I would love to do a trade with someone. Thanks.
I have some Biore 2.00 ones..just pm me your info and I will send them out:thumbsup2

:rotfl: That must be some great underwear to last 1 whole year! :lmao:

Maybe she got all the depends that were IMA:lmao: :rotfl2:

Thanks Lilsweetpea I got that big fat envie!!!!

Thanks leleluvsdis for the pretty card and the coupons...lots of good ones...
Thanks Princess Stitch for the birthday envie...I have never seen some of those coupons before...I saved 9.00 just in the orange juice ones you sent:thumbsup2

Hi ! Thanks for the link Corrina !! I mailed out envies to Jessica (2) and Tina today! We are getting very popular that we needed a new thread !! Lots of bargain shoppers who save the money for Disney !! I made a killing with Pantene at RiteAid this week . On sale 2/$6 had $2 off c/os that worked plus c/os for free stylers wyb shampoo or conditioner plus if you bought $30 worth ypu get a $10 RA gift card .I am now all out of pantene c/os so am looking for more HINT Hint!!! Also could use some kleenex c/os !! for another deal I have lined up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter