Grocery Coupon Train

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am here too! Nice roomy place to sit down and relax.

Nena, tngramma, disneyjan and Willis, your packets are going out today. I hope everyone recieves good ones. Also, Kelly(I don't know your name), I sent out some boost coupons to you.

vegasnative, how do I add my name on to the wish list? I always need Emmi drinks, smuckers natural peanut butter,v8 fusion, 100 calorie packs, biore, I would love to do a trade with someone. Thanks.

Thanks :goodvibes I will double check my stash and make sure I have sent you all the ones you are looking for. Mine will be going out tomorrow.

:lmao: clean, fresh undies!!!!! I LIKE it!

envies out today and on their way to
Melissa 2 big ones
lilsweetpea 1
Sleepy 1
Sethsmom 1

Nena I screwed up and didn't pull any for you! I'm sooooo sorry. Will make it up to you next week, I promise!

Wow! Already on page 2 :) Thanks for the message Corinna. Have a wonderful week everyone.

Your envie is going out tomorrow morning. My coupon paper was a little thin. But I'm sending you out a few extra. Maybe after I get some from my sender I will send you a bonus. Have a great week!!!!

Belinda

PS I like our new home on the dis!!!!!:thumbsup2

princess stitch, I saw you have pet coupons, I would love them!!! thanks
OMG Leeanne I did not know you wanted pet coupons. Let me know what you use and I will send the next ones I get to you. Do you want cat and dog coupons and what brands.

Look at our new home. It is quite cozy with all the new underwear.:lmao:

My envelopes went out at the PO this morning.

Thanks to Flakypuff, Gardingalb4 and everyone else (too numerous to name) for the envies. I have already put some to good use. :worship: LParente, yours are being sent today. :thumbsup2

Vegasnative, could you create a wish list for me? I could always use milk, ice cream, cereal (any kind), cheese (sliced/shreaded), carnation instant breakfast, zyrtec/claritin, and shampoo coupons. Thanks :hug:

welcome-mouse.gif

Welcome to the new thread.

I mailed out envies today.

Starting a new thread is like putting on a new pair of underwear! :rotfl:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Vegasnative, could you create a wish list for me? I could always use milk, ice cream, cereal (any kind), cheese (sliced/shreaded), carnation instant breakfast, zyrtec/claritin, and shampoo coupons. Thanks :hug:
What kind of milk do you buy? I have lots of Roberts milk coupons but I buy the Viva. Want to trade? Also, I jsut sent off lots of Clariting coupons, but will think of you when I get more.

Today I sent envies to Kellie(to make up for sending an envelope full of Depennds!:rolleyes1 ) and to OhioMom

party: We need a "Thread Warming Party"!!!

I sent out quite a few envelopes today. gardengal-3 went out to you and LOTS from the wishlist. Hope you can use them! :)

Louisiana~ I'll be mailing out 2 envies in the morning! Sorry I didn't get them out today. :goodvibes

Along4theride - Envelope was mailed from the post office today. Hopefully it won't take the "long way" this week.:rolleyes1

Ok. I got the PM about the new thread and it is already 3 pages long.:lmao:

We are a gabby bunch of folks.

Flakypuff,
Thanks for the envie. :cool1: I will put them to good use.

Carolina Mom of 3,I will put you a large envie in the mail tomorrow.:flower3:

:lmao: clean, fresh undies!!!!! I LIKE it!

envies out today and on their way to
Melissa 2 big ones
lilsweetpea 1
Sleepy 1
Sethsmom 1

Nena I screwed up and didn't pull any for you! I'm sooooo sorry. Will make it up to you next week, I promise!

Dont worry! I have alot of coupons right now, but I like getting envies from you, because you always have different ones that I dont get.:goodvibes

I sent you a big FAT envie today!!

Not really sure what to say after that ;)

I know..... My envie went out today - directly from the Post Office :)

Weeellll, you know...new undies...gives you some breathing room, feels fresh....no skid marks...whatever, take it how you will! :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter