Grocery Coupon Train

Status
Not open for further replies.
A reminder on the wish list. Message me with 3-4 items that you are specifically looking for and I'll add you to the wish list. :thumbsup2

Lilsweetpea & Flakypuff (man, that was some tape on that envie :rotfl: ) thank you both so much for the coupons!! I sure do appreciate it! :thumbsup2

I got coupons today from my sender
Thank you I t will take me a bit to go thru them there is so many of them:thumbsup2

Lilsweet pea your envie went out today
have a great week
next weeks might be late, but I will try to send 1 out later this week. My daughter turns 1 on friday and I will be having a party on sunday.

:banana: :woohoo: :rotfl:

Leleluvsdis - Thanks for he B.Day envie. I got it today.

I am sending out 3 wishlist envies. I was going to send them today, but my DH will be getting me 2 more inserts at his Gparents on Wed. night. There will be more cpns from your wishlist in them. I will wait and Mail on Thursday.

Mskayjay,

Thank you for the coupons that you sent. I will forward them on to the person that I know uses them.

Thanks,

Teresa

Mskayjay,

Thank you for the coupons that you sent. I will forward them on to the person that I know uses them.

Thanks,

Teresa

De nada! Sent you out another one today with a few more in it.

Karen

party: We need a "Thread Warming Party"!!!

I sent out quite a few envelopes today. gardengal-3 went out to you and LOTS from the wishlist. Hope you can use them! :)
Happy Thread warming!:cheer2:

:worship: Thanks for the coupons Shirley!

I got the last ones you sent me today (that was super-quick!) & I'm going shopping tomorrow!:banana:
Thanks again!

Happy Thread warming!:cheer2:

:worship: Thanks for the coupons Shirley!

I got the last ones you sent me today (that was super-quick!) & I'm going shopping tomorrow!:banana:
Thanks again!

:eek: Today?!? Wow! That WAS fast! I mailed them Saturday!! Hopefully the ones I sent today will get there just as fast! Glad you could use some before they expire at the end of the month!

Hi everyone. Sorry I've been missing from here for awhile. I've been very busy.

kingdomheart2, your envie will go out tomorrow. I wanted to wait until I went shopping tonight so that way I could send out any coupons to you that I didnt use.

Which reminds me, you guys are gonna love this story! DH and I were at the register at walmart and the cashier scanned a coupon. Cant remember what it was for. But anyways, the coupon wouldnt scan so she typed in the coupon # and up came $45,000 for the coupon amount!! On the thing where you slide your debit/credit cards and it shows what you bought, the total came to $44,800- (negative!) :rotfl: So it looked like we should have been getting back from walmart $44,800! She fixed it and it took the $1.00 off like it was supposed to, but it was so weird and so funny! I never seen that happen before. To bad they had to fix it :laughing:

Vegasnative - could you change my wish list to tv dinners - any kind, 100 calorie coupons and hamburger / tuna helper........thanks!

Can the person that gets the depend coupons please pm an address to send them to. Thanks

klineyqueen, I mailed out your envelope yesterday. It's a little light this week.

I never did get an envelope from last week, keeping my fingers crossed that I'll get one this week!

klineyqueen, I mailed out your envelope yesterday. It's a little light this week.

I never did get an envelope from last week, keeping my fingers crossed that I'll get one this week!

I will let you know when I get it!

Lilsweet pea your envie went out today
have a great week
next weeks might be late, but I will try to send 1 out later this week. My daughter turns 1 on friday and I will be having a party on sunday.

:banana: :woohoo: :rotfl:

Take your time! I've got Depends coupons rolling in from all over the country and that's our only real need right now.

I hope you have a great party!

Need a little help from the pros. I love sending my coupons on to my receiver, but its GREAT to send specific stuff to riders. How do you all keep track of who wants what, how do you balance that with sorting etc.

I also have another suggestion/request..... Can we get the names and addies of all of those on the "hit list" sent out to the rest of the listers? I know I would like to just surprise folks with their envies rather than ask for addies. Whatdoyathink?????

I'm in a *bouncy* mood today which is making it hard to sit in the office today! :yay: <that's what I feel like doing......

Can the person that gets the depend coupons please pm an address to send them to. Thanks

OMG!!!!:lmao: Why is it that this gets funnier and funnier:rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:

Need a little help from the pros. I love sending my coupons on to my receiver, but its GREAT to send specific stuff to riders. How do you all keep track of who wants what, how do you balance that with sorting etc.

I also have another suggestion/request..... Can we get the names and addies of all of those on the "hit list" sent out to the rest of the listers? I know I would like to just surprise folks with their envies rather than ask for addies. Whatdoyathink?????

I'm in a *bouncy* mood today which is making it hard to sit in the office today! :yay: <that's what I feel like doing......
Thats fine with me:yay: Why are we jumping:lmao: :yay:

OMG!!!!:lmao: Why is it that this gets funnier and funnier:rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:

Thats fine with me:yay: Why are we jumping:lmao: :yay:

I think I'm bouncy because I have hit that perfect body ratio of caffeine intake to caffeine need to sleep deprivation! lol I dunno...didn't ya ever get that *burst* where you just feel totally dorkish and want to bounce or dance around? :banana: :yay: :cheer2: :dance3: roflmbo!

I think I'm bouncy because I have hit that perfect body ratio of caffeine intake to caffeine need to sleep deprivation! lol I dunno...didn't ya ever get that *burst* where you just feel totally dorkish and want to bounce or dance around? :banana: :yay: :cheer2: :dance3: roflmbo!

:yay: Ya sure:yay: I guess so:yay: :yay: I like it:banana: :mic: come'on everyone :rockband: We are having a party in our new home :jumping1: Lots of room here :drinking: :banana: Lets Rock this Thread Baby:yay: :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter