Grocery Coupon Train

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I can't remember if you posted. Did you get last week's? It seems weird that they are taking so long getting to you. Even Nena's was there really quick, and she's in CA! I sent one today but it's kind of slim. I haven't gotten an envie from my sender and there weren't many in yesterday's paper.

Sorry I didn't say, I don't think! I'm lucky if I leave the house with my head screwed on, right now. I got your first envie a couple days ago, and a second one today, actually. I think I live in some sort of mail dead-zone where I get everything REALLY slow...but I always get them and they are always great. I really loved some of the coupons ... especially will be using the Quaker Oats (love me some oatmeal!), coffee, and much more! :hug: I actually meant to put that in my note this morning, but like I said, I'm a little scatterbrained right now with everything going on...you are always a great sender!!

Shannon, Piratemomma, I will be getting your envie out tuesday, as I am packing for our trip this week to florida/disney:goodvibes
we leave thursday, this week and I wont be back until April 5th, but will make it up to you with a huge envie when I get back....just wanted you to know that after this week, i'll be at our happy place and you can epect the next envie the week of the 5th :cool1:

Have a wonderful time! I will be there soon and I so can't wait.

I have plenty to make up for the week that you will be on vacay.

:rotfl2:I ressemble this remark!!!!!:lmao:
I am meeting someone for a concert and it is disneyfan now ya have to see they rhyme and I am the trains poet!!!!!!:rotfl:

Rosie ain't it great being older than some? :lmao: I love it cause they will let us get by with more than the KIDS!!!!

Morning ladies hope your week is off to a good start.

Disneymom09 I sent a very full envi today. Hope there are plenty you can use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!