Grocery Coupon Train

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are very welcome! :hug: (Hope you're enjoying this wonderful weather! There are only a few icebergs left in our yard now! :woohoo: )

Hasn't the weather been wonderful!!! I heard that maybe next week more *now (Refuse to actually say the "s" word) but I hope not!! I am SO ready for spring!!

Yesterday I got 2 envelopes and assume they were from my new sender Accountingbabe08. The last name started with a W and was from VA. Thank you.:thumbsup2

Shirley I also got a great surprise envelope from you too. Thanks bunches:thumbsup2

Lissa1978-I haven't heard from you. I hope you got my envie last week & I mailed out another one today. (A big yellow envie).:)

Must be a bad week for mailmen! Someone parked in front of my box today and apparently it wasn't our regular gal delivering today. She will get out and walk the 6 feet to our mailbox, but whoever went by today didn't! So I didn't get any mail and they didn't take it, either. I will take it to the PO tomorrow, Cobra Bubbles.

that happened to me one day. When I saw her coming up the oher side of to street I stood over there and told her Iwanted my mail. My usual will get out but not the replacement drivers.

rockiesfan sent you out one large envie yesterday. Hope you find some you can use. :goodvibes

ADDED-aschlau got your envie today-thanks!

I received an envelope today. Brandi I split it into two envelopes which will go into tomorrow's mail

that happened to me one day. When I saw her coming up the oher side of to street I stood over there and told her Iwanted my mail. My usual will get out but not the replacement drivers.

Isn't that crazy? I don't know who to be more irritated with: the neighbor who parks in front of my mailbox (and the fire hydrant!) or the lazy person who can't ealk 6 ft. to my mailbox.

I dropped off 4 at the PO today: Andrea, Nena, Shirley, and Cobra are getting envies from me.

Yesterday I got 2 envelopes and assume they were from my new sender Accountingbabe08. The last name started with a W and was from VA. Thank you.:thumbsup2

Shirley I also got a great surprise envelope from you too. Thanks bunches:thumbsup2

You're welcome!! :) And you will let us know when you are moving, right? I'd hate to send something to the other address

You're welcome!! :) And you will let us know when you are moving, right? I'd hate to send something to the other address

Believe me everyone will hear me shouting on April 1 when I get back to my home in TN. It has been a long time since I have had no one to take care of except DH and our dog. Look out recliner here I come.:cool1:

jax...I received your envelope today. Thanks :goodvibes There were a lot I could use and they came before I made it to the grocery store this week ! :thumbsup2

PaMom001 I put your envie in the mailbox yesterday... Ive concluded I have the worst mailman ever. I come home from work to find it still sitting there with new mail on top of it :scared1: I could have screamed. So it will be going out today because I put a HUGE sign on it that said outgoing.. haha as if the 2 stamps disney sticker and giant pink address to PA didnt give it away haha....

Cool!! My DD loves pink and will think that the envie is for her. The last 2 envies that JeanKeri sent me, DD had to look through to find any coupons that she liked.

Hi Dian,

I was hoping you got them. When i'm in a rush my handwriting is very bad. I have some more to mail to you tomorrow. The weeks are just flying by. I hope you can use some of the coupons I sent you.

Belinda Walter:grouphug:

Sorry I have been away! It's been crazy here the last week.

MN Vikings Fan - Your envie went out today! It's a HUGE one. I hope you enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter