• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Go to our New New New Coupon Train Thread!

Send a PM to ShiPooOwner and she will set you up on the train. She is at Disney right now and I don't think she has internet there (she might surprise us). As soon as she gets back on, she get in contact with you. Looking forward to having you on the trai.

Hope you feel better soon. :hug:

Thank you very much.Me to, I feel like my ear is under water,crazy feeling.

Maybe it is because I work at home, or the winter is so intimidating this year, but I am cruising past curiousity regarding how much I can save using coupons, and heading closer to obsessed!!!:rotfl:

Since Thanksgiving, I have joined this Coupon Train, tried two different clipping services, and actually not bought things because I knew I had coupons at home!:eek:

I forgot - I bought some coupons on ebay, too!:surfweb: So, yes I am fully entrenched in Coupon Land:scared1: Deb

PS, Yes we are saving money. You can teach two old dogs new tricks. :dance3:

Carmell226--We've had the funk at our house. My poor daughter missed school all last week, finally went back yesterday and wouldn't ya know, today is a snow day! We're so far off routine! So, my hubby took your envie to the PO this morning. So sorry for the delay!

Hoping to venture out to do some grocery shopping today. Will post my savings when I return!

So, do you send/receive to a different person every time? Or do you have one person? Just trying to figure it out. TIA :)

Maybe it is because I work at home, or the winter is so intimidating this year, but I am cruising past curiousity regarding how much I can save using coupons, and heading closer to obsessed!!!:rotfl:

Since Thanksgiving, I have joined this Coupon Train, tried two different clipping services, and actually not bought things because I knew I had coupons at home!:eek:

I forgot - I bought some coupons on ebay, too!:surfweb: So, yes I am fully entrenched in Coupon Land:scared1: Deb

PS, Yes we are saving money. You can teach two old dogs new tricks. :dance3:

Which clipping services have you tried? I want to do one but not sure which is a good one.

Got it! thanks:goodvibes

Savings:
$15.39

and...I got a free $5 giftcard with one of the coupons. Does that count as additional savings? :lmao:

So, do you send/receive to a different person every time? Or do you have one person? Just trying to figure it out. TIA :)

You have one person that sends to you each week and one person that you send to each week. Starting out is a bit slow. But this is how it works.

On Sunday, you purchase a newspaper that contains coupons. You clip ALL of the coupons and keep the ones you want. The ones you don't want, you will mail on Monday to your coupon buddy. Each week, about Wednesday or Thursday, depending on where your sender lives, you will receive an envelope (or more depending on how they mail). You take what you want from the envie and save the rest for your buddy. After you clip coupons on Sunday you put those in a new envelope with the ones you saved from your sender. That entire envelope is what you mail on Monday.

You have one person that sends to you each week and one person that you send to each week. Starting out is a bit slow. But this is how it works.

On Sunday, you purchase a newspaper that contains coupons. You clip ALL of the coupons and keep the ones you want. The ones you don't want, you will mail on Monday to your coupon buddy. Each week, about Wednesday or Thursday, depending on where your sender lives, you will receive an envelope (or more depending on how they mail). You take what you want from the envie and save the rest for your buddy. After you clip coupons on Sunday you put those in a new envelope with the ones you saved from your sender. That entire envelope is what you mail on Monday.

OK, Thanks!! So, you are always and sending to different people? I was just making sure you weren't sending the same envelope back and forth to the same person. I can't WAIT to get started!!

Eyor44- Got your envie today. Thanks so much for always being so great!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter