Go to our New New New Coupon Train Thread!

ShiPooOwner

Fan of WDW now and forever!
If you're interested in joining our coupon train, please PM me with your name, mailing address, month and day of birth, and your e-mail address. It's open to anyone interested in sending and receiving manufacturers' coupons. We send our envies on Mondays after clipping coupons from Sunday's newspaper inserts. By the middle to end of the week you will receive an envelope from your sender with coupons in it. You just remove what you want, add the coupons from Sunday's paper to the coupons that were sent to you that you can't use, and send it on to your recipient the following Monday. It's fun and a great way to save a little money besides chatting with other DISers.

:bday: JANUARY BIRTHDAYS :bday:

5 ~~ WDWCP96
13 ~~ KYMMYK13
14 ~~ ANDREA
14 ~~ NMOORE14
20 ~~ NJSAM
29 ~~ COLOBLU6

MAILING SCHEDULE
January 31 ~ REQUIRED
February 7 ~ REQUIRED
February 14 ~ OPTIONAL
February 21 ~ REQUIRED
February 28 ~ REQUIRED

Newspaper Coupon Insert Schedule

Red Plum - RP
Smart Source - SS
Procter & Gamble - P&G
General Mills - GM
1/30 - SS, RP, (P&G?)
2/6 - SS
2/13 - none
2/20 - SS, GM, P&G
2/27 - SS, RP

WISH LIST ~ If you would like to send an extra envie off the wish list, please PM me for mailing addresses for these train riders:

Kelloggs cereal tokens for Disney cameras, Box Top Labels for Education and Campbell's labels ~ Velrox
Box Top Labels for Education, Coke Rewards ~ Dizneydaz
Box Top Labels for Education, Kelloggs cereal tokens for Disney cameras, dog food/treats, toothpaste, Sparkle paper towels ~ Jacobsmom00
Mahatma Rice, Skinny Cow, Durex, O.B. ~ Gretchen2
Any Soy Milk, anything organic, Lean Pockets ~ Princessbride6205
Purex liquid detergent, St. Ives Apricot Scrub, Ragu pasta sauce, Ivory liquid bodywash, Pert shampoo, Mach3 razors, Oust air freshener ~ hmcfall711
Johnson's Buddies Bars, Campbell's tomato soup, any juice boxes, Horizon's Organic Individual drink boxes, Eggo Waffles, any whole wheat pasta ~ VanessasMom
Box Tops for Education ~~ Micday
Whiskas dry and canned food, Cream of Wheat, Nutripals ~~ NYCDiane
Gatorade, Propel, Powerade, Fruit20 ~~ Rdrjj5
Ivory Snow Detergent, Finesse, Campbell's Labels, Box Tops for Education, SunnyD labels ~~ Eyor44
Tidy Cats Cat Litter, Friskies Indoor Cat Food, any juice, Kroger store coupons ~~ SoScary'09
Dannon Activia, Danactive, Iams Canned or Dry Dog Food ~~ Dallastxcpa
ShopRite store coupons ~~ Njsam
Brownberry bread, Coke Reward Codes ~~ ShiPooOwner
Huggies, Box Tops for Education ~~ Mandylynne
Marie Callenders products, Best Foods Mayo, Minute Maid Juices, Starkist Tuna ~~ ColoBlu6
Morningstar Farms products, any vegetarian foods ~~ SOnotLayuh
Pampers diapers, Good Start, Enfamil, & Similac baby formula, Gerber & Nature's Best baby food, Silk milk, Box Tops for Education ~~ RangerPooh

did we hit the limit? Or have you abandoned us, now that you have been crowned the Coupon Goddess?

Love what you've done with the place, ShiPooOwner! :laundy:

I brought cookies as a threadwarming gift! Anyone want some? They were on sale at Walmart and I had a coupon... :rotfl:

did we hit the limit? Or have you abandoned us, now that you have been crowned the Coupon Goddess?
:laughing: Glad you found us, cjnix! Welcome to the party!

Subscribing to our new home.
:banana: RangerPooh has arrived! Let the party begin! :yay:

I brought cookies as a threadwarming gift! Anyone want some? They were on sale at Walmart and I had a coupon... :rotfl:

Pass those cookies this way! I sure hope you're going to help me clean up after everyone's left after the threadwarming party!!! :rotfl2:

:dancer: :rockband: party: :drinking1

MyDizneyBoyz,

Received my envie today! Thank you!!!!

Momejay,

Did you receive the huge one I sent you?

ShiPoo,

Great new place you have here!!! Love what you've done with it so far!! I brought some Ovaltine to go with those cookies! (yes, on sale and with a coupon!)

:rotfl: Yum.

Sorry I've not posted in over a week. Out of town for work last week and this week I'm still catching up.

mic&min - I received 2 envies last week and got this week's envie already too.

Hi everyone!!

I am new to the train - (thanks to V4Dice!!!) I just wanted to pop on an say "hi" .... I am anxiously awaiting my beginner "instruction" and ready to clip and receive!!! :thumbsup2

As you can see by my tickers - it's been a LONG time and a few trips since I've been on the "Dis"... need to update that signature!! LOL
(((updated ticker - unfortunately, no Disney for a bit))

Thanks!!!
Laurie

:wave2: NYCDiane, Dizneydaz, and Princessbride6205, and Kriddlet!! Glad you found our new home! Have a great day! :yay:

Good Morning All
Love the new digs, any cookies left, I brought my caffeine source, CoKe that's my morning coffee.
I was surfing around this am and found a site "Coupon Album" lots of store coupon, I printed 25.00 off a 50.00 at Coldwater creek, BAM coupons there were several I took advantage of. Some of the coupon were printables and some where codes for online shopping, I fished around till I found the jackpot. Has anyone else used this site before?

Anyone going to old navy for 1:00 flip flops on sat?

NYCDiane...I got 2 stuffed ones. I have been having trouble with internet access & computer time. Girls have had projects due.

V4dice...sent one in begining of week & another should go out today. The one that is going out today has some close to expiring, but I told the girls nothing before the 31st. I just don't trust them they are teenagers. LOL!

I am not sure I posted last week sorry! I have been getting & sending.

Lovestimone--got envelope yesterday. Thanks and welcome aboard!!!

Hoosiergirl7--never did get those envelopes. No telling where they went. Our post office here is not very good either. All is good.

Have a great day everyone!!! Counting down to the next trip to WDW!!!:banana:

Found the new thread!

Hi everyone!!

I am new to the train - (thanks to V4Dice!!!) I just wanted to pop on an say "hi" .... I am anxiously awaiting my beginner "instruction" and ready to clip and receive!!! :thumbsup2

As you can see by my tickers - it's been a LONG time and a few trips since I've been on the "Dis"... need to update that signature!! LOL
(((updated ticker - unfortunately, no Disney for a bit))

Thanks!!!
Laurie

Glad you found us Laurie!! Welcome to the train!:cool1: Hopefully we can get a DCL trip (next August) up there on your ticker soon!

NYCDiane...I got 2 stuffed ones. I have been having trouble with internet access & computer time. Girls have had projects due.

V4dice...sent one in begining of week & another should go out today. The one that is going out today has some close to expiring, but I told the girls nothing before the 31st. I just don't trust them they are teenagers. LOL!

I am not sure I posted last week sorry! I have been getting & sending.

Thanks Momejay! They have been arriving fine and I can't wait to get the next ones.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter