Go to our New New New Coupon Train Thread!

I recvd a very small envie agian last week and I did not get a paper delivered this past weeked due to the hurricane. I could not get out later because an armed gunman was loose in my neighborhood which kept us in lockdown in our homes most of Sunday. Very scary to say the least. Having armed poilce walking our streets made me feel safe but was terrifying. All is well now but I will just send my envie next week.

envie being sent today....I'm days behind due to the hurricane that we got here in NJ....catching up!!

I have a bunch of coupons that I clipped from today's paper that I would like to send to someone who might be able to use them. They are for the most part quick use (by Thursday) but there are some really good coupons. I also have many clipped coupons that have longer expiration dates on them that I would like to send to someone in need. I don't necessarily want to join the train at this point, but am trying to start couponing for our house and decided to clip them all and send them on.
If you would like ALL the coupons I am not using please send me your address and I will get them in the mail to you as soon as I receive the address. Hopefully you can get some good use from the coupons I won't.
Mandy

:thanks: Carlyzmom for envie received this week and :thanks: Eyor44 for an unexpected surprise from you, too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!