Go to our New New New Coupon Train Thread!

TreslovesWDW~ Your envie is going out today and then I am off to DISNEY!:banana: :woohoo:

Hulagirl87,

Got 2 wonderful envies on Friday. The po did a real number on them. They were almost in shreds. Maybe none of the coups fell out.

Accountingbabe08,

Mailed 1 envie last Friday and sending another one today. I have included some coups from BJ's that expire on the 12th. They were so great I wanted to take the chance you might could use them. I don't know what BJ's is but I sure wish we had one!

Tanya

UP North - on its way!

Savings...
1/30
Target
$13.25
plus I used one free $5 giftcard and got another $5 giftcard!!

Jewel
$3.00

THANKS, NJSAM, got a generous envelope yesterday. Now I can impress my new train buddy. ;)

I also had 3 coupon flyers in the Sunday papers. Good pickings this week. :cloud9: Hearing the Jet game in the other room, not looking too promising. Not really a football fan. Yankees all the way for me!:banana:
Deb

Glad you rec'd them and that you could use some. :thumbsup2 I'm with you about the Yankees! :dance3::yay:

Sent another one your way yesterday

MichellePooh - I've been receiving all your great envelopes.

Colusapj - I hope you've been finding different coupons in your envelope than you receive in the local newspaper.

Have a wonderful week!

youcansmellit recd
leleluvdis sending today!!!

MichellePooh - I've been receiving all your great envelopes.

Colusapj - I hope you've been finding different coupons in your envelope than you receive in the local newspaper.

Have a wonderful week!

Come over to the train's new digs!

LINK TO NEW THREAD:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2645424

Please note we have a new coupon train thread. Click on the link and it will take you right there. Thanks!

hulagirl87...dropped your envie at the post office today. it's only the two inserts in yesterday's paper, so it's a bit slim this week. i didn't get an envie from my sender last week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!