Go to our New New New Coupon Train Thread!

Quasi123Your envie is in the mail. I didn't receive one last week, but never fear, I just bought an extra paper, plus I found a few extras to send you. :thumbsup2

Thanks!:banana:

MercoBear- Your envie is in the mail.

zackspal. envie is going out today. didn't make it before mail went out yesterday, couldnt go thru on sunday, we were in WDW :)

:welcome: Amberdansmom!!! I am your sender :wave: I've got a good-sized one going out to you tomorrow! Hope you enjoy riding the train. There's alot of awfully cool folks on here :grouphug:

Hope all have a super week!

Well I HAD the envie out ready to go yesterday, but it was one of those mornings :sad2: where nothing went right and I rushed out to work and left them at home. Soooo, your envie is mailing today. So Sorry! :worship:

I have just recently heard of a coupon train and would LOVE to be a part of it? How does it work and how can I get involved? Sounds like FUN!! :cool1:

I have just recently heard of a coupon train and would LOVE to be a part of it? How does it work and how can I get involved? Sounds like FUN!! :cool1:

See the first post on the first page of this thread and that will tell you how to join.

I've been a member here for quite a while and love it!!! I've saved so much money with the coupons!

See the first post on the first page of this thread and that will tell you how to join.

I've been a member here for quite a while and love it!!! I've saved so much money with the coupons!

Thank you so much! I am SOOOO excited! I just got into using coupons and I am already addicted! It's really FUN saving $$$! :thumbsup2

ShiPooOwner your envie went out yesterday!
TresLovesWDW nothing arrived last week.

I sent an envie out ,sry It did go out late Monday the post office was closed and tuesday I was home sick,bad ear infection still can not hear out of my ear.Also mailed one to you today and I have another I will be mailing to you tomorrow,let me know that you get them.

Thank you so much! I am SOOOO excited! I just got into using coupons and I am already addicted! It's really FUN saving $$$! :thumbsup2
Send a PM to ShiPooOwner and she will set you up on the train. She is at Disney right now and I don't think she has internet there (she might surprise us). As soon as she gets back on, she get in contact with you. Looking forward to having you on the trai.

I sent an envie out ,sry It did go out late Monday the post office was closed and tuesday I was home sick,bad ear infection still can not hear out of my ear.Also mailed one to you today and I have another I will be mailing to you tomorrow,let me know that you get them.

Hope you feel better soon. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter