Free Dining Oct-Dec Is Here!!

Hi Dave this is Jodi from your other page Goin In November but havin knee surgery in 3 weeks. I need healing pixie dust lol

There are wheelchairs and scooters for rent at all the Disney parks. There are also wheelchairs at the Disney resort hotels that they will let you use for free during your stay. (A few years ago, I broke my ankle just 2 days before we were supposed to leave to go to WDW. Went anyway - no way I was not going when it was older grandkids' 1st WDW trip! - and they had wheelchair ready & waiting for me when we checked in.)
Good luck - and I hope your surgery goes well and you have a speedy recovery.

I am sorry but I am so pissed! The main people that started this rumor should somehow get in trouble for this. How sad to do this to so many people.

This statement is almost comical. You even call it a RUMOR yourself. Check your definition of rumor.

There are wheelchairs and scooters for rent at all the Disney parks. There are also wheelchairs at the Disney resort hotels that they will let you use for free during your stay. (A few years ago, I broke my ankle just 2 days before we were supposed to leave to go to WDW. Went anyway - no way I was not going when it was older grandkids' 1st WDW trip! - and they had wheelchair ready & waiting for me when we checked in.)
Good luck - and I hope your surgery goes well and you have a speedy recovery.

Hi Sylkie!!! Where have you been? Lol. Missed ya!

I want to join the party on Thursday...what time do we crack the bottles? I prefer wine or rum...so if anyone wants to join me...I'll supply!! LOL And here's to hoping it's celebratory drinks all around. But, yes...if no free dining...it's still Disney and still makes me happy! (Just a little more poor!)

If we're talkin about cracking open the bottles, shouldn't that read "just a little more pour[ed]" :rotfl2:

That sounds great! I think I need a margaritaville machine. Where did you get that?

Don't tell anyone....but Kohls will price match. I waited until the big jimmy buffet one was on 'sale'....from $499 down to $379.....had a 30% off coupon.....Home Depot was selling the same machine for $299....kohls price matched the $299 and then I got 30% off ($90)....so a $500 machine for $200

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

So I saw black mention no free dining for all star movie, was that correct? If so, do you recommend Pop as the next choice with our 1 year old?

So I saw black mention no free dining for all star movie, was that correct? If so, do you recommend Pop as the next choice with our 1 year old?

I love Pop, been there several times. You and your child will love it.

When you say AOA is not included, does this me the LM rooms or is it all of AOA? I'm almost afraid to find out the answer. Booked for in a Nemo suite would be disappointed if we have to switch to 2 rooms at the POP, but we will if we must.

When you say AOA is not included, does this me the LM rooms or is it all of AOA? I'm almost afraid to find out the answer. Booked for in a Nemo suite would be disappointed if we have to switch to 2 rooms at the POP, but we will if we must.

Rumor has it NO rooms at AoA will qualify for free dining. Sounds like they will for room only though.

Don't tell anyone....but Kohls will price match. I waited until the big jimmy buffet one was on 'sale'....from $499 down to $379.....had a 30% off coupon.....Home Depot was selling the same machine for $299....kohls price matched the $299 and then I got 30% off ($90)....so a $500 machine for $200

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Nice !!! :cool1: I will wait for that to go on sale....

I'm movin' over to the new thread... :moped:

settlin' in for some more good readin' ....popcorn::

can't wait to see what happens tomorrow morning when everyone starts callin'!

:genie: :worried: :sad: :furious: ::yes:: :woohoo: :badpc: :cool1: :thumbsup2

I always appreciate the rumors giving a heads up on upcoming offers and have been holding off booking our October 2013 trip. I am not one of the ones super disappointed that fall FD has not been announced yet because by my own calculations I was not really expecting it to be announced (if at all) any earlier than tomorrow, given the current offer is only expiring today. I don't really pay a whole lot of attention to what day of the week the offers come out on so I'm not sure if FD would come out tomorrow for anyone (DV cardholders or GP) but I think offer or no offer, I may just go ahead and book tomorrow and then should FD be offered at some point in the next several days I will just have to call and get my package adjusted. Last year I booked FD on July 9th for our October 2012 trip. So I'm way behind having been hoping for a 2013 fall FD offer. Pixie dust a FD promo is just around the corner! :wizard:

Oh no, but that seems like a good amount of time to heal. But if you find you have trouble walking after a few days, there's no shame in getting a scooter.

I'm driving down on September 3rd and checking into CSR on the 6-14.

Thanks for all the time you put in helping us all enjoy your trip

Interesting change on DV Rewards page, the free dining promo is no longer showing, perhaps getting ready to update it :cool1:

Free dining taken off Disney visa offers page as well. I know it expires today and they need to take it down but I am just hoping they are going to post the new offer tonight or tomorrow

Free dining taken off Disney visa offers page as well. I know it expires today and they need to take it down but I am just hoping they are going to post the new offer tonight or tomorrow

Where is the visa offers page? Are you talking about on the Disney website or the Visa website?

I can't post a link so just go to google and type in Disney visa offers. It's under disneyrewards if some one else can post please do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter