black562 said:
Now comes the part you won't like....

There are now some more exclusions.

All Star Movies
Art of Animation
Port Orleans French Quarter

Son of a...

Thanks for the update.

Question. We are trying to get a better understanding of our price once free dining becomes available, any help is greatly appreciated!

We are booking from Oct 22-29 at Pop and hoping to get free dining. I think right now our price is $2100. How much should this come down with free dining? There are 2 adults.

For standard room 8 day tickets its $1577.78. So around $500 savings. Pretty sweet.:thumbsup2

We're at AoA and wanting to switch to POP on Thursday. Our dates are Nov 16-22...What are my chances on getting an available room? Our 2nd option is POR and CS is our 3rd. Reallllllllly hoping for POP though!

We're at AoA and wanting to switch to POP on Thursday. Our dates are Nov 16-22...What are my chances on getting an available room? Our 2nd option is POR and CS is our 3rd. Reallllllllly hoping for POP though!

I really don't think you will have a problem. Pop is huge.

Now comes the part you won't like....

There are now some more exclusions.

All Star Movies
Art of Animation
Port Orleans French Quarter

Well a week ago that would have bummed me out but my mom flipped for the Royal Rooms so that is where we're going to try for.

Thank you, thank you, thank you....to all who shared information about the PIN codes. I have never received one but your posts led me to calling to ask about it. There was nothing attached to my name, my husband's name, my son's name, or my daughter in law, but she found one for my godson who is going on the trip with us. Whoop-Whoop! The only problem was that we were booked at All Star Movies and there were no FD rooms left, but she switched us to All Star Music and we're all set. 47 minutes on the phone, but well worth it!! :woohoo:

Yeah!!!! Congrats!

It's hard to use 2012 as any kind of reference. It seems they gave out free dining like Halloween candy. I look back at years prior to that when I'm doing some historical digging.

In May 2011, I got a totally random, one week only offer for FD! I think it was the last week of May! It was some exciting, unexpected Halloween candy! :woohoo:

I dont know this one (as a martini) but as a slushy from my margaritaville machine, you take a lemon-lime soda, some raspberry sour and a banana liqueur....add some shaved ice and it tastes like the white portion of the red/white/blue popsicles....I'm interested in the martini recipe

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

That sounds great! I think I need a margaritaville machine. Where did you get that?

Chip has 30K FB followers and Dad has 11K. How many of those are, like me, following both? How many have a vacation booked during the promotion period? And even of those going during that period, how many already have FD or are planning on FD? I don't think there's as many people that this is reaching as you think. Now if AllEars or Mousesavers was posting this I'd be more worried.

Thanks! That makes me feel better. :-)

The most amazing Martini I have ever had. It's not white, its actually pink but tastes just like a white freezie, Here is the recipe:

2 oz. Liqueur, banana
1/2 oz. Sour Raspberry Pucker
Fill with Sprite

My local Martini house also uses Skyy Vodka in it.

[/URL][/IMG]

Nice! We will be trying that one this weekend! Or maybe Thursday morning. Lol

Chip and Co. often has misinformation, certainly wouldn't take it as gospel. Can't really take anything as gospel on this board either though.

Again, this list didn't come from Chip in any way. I would love for this one to be wrong, believe me. :confused3

So Joe Black, wadda you say after the dust settles you and I start doing a podcast on free dining?

I like this idea mostly because I think know what our theme song should be: Heart's "Magic Man."

Not because it's the story of a woman's sexual awakening--not that there's anything wrong with that...

Rather, because of the killer riff, and most of all the refrain: "Try to understand...Try to understand...Try, Try, Try to understand..."!!

Let's sing the theme song....

That ain't workin, that's the way ya do it
ya get free dining down at Disney
That ain't workin, that's the way ya do it
get your entree for nothin, get dessert for free

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:
Love the laughter!
Following you all to the new site... what WILL we do when our trips have all come and gone?! I'm gonna miss the wit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter