Free Dining Oct-Dec Is Here!! Dates Confirmed!!! ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so aggravating cause without the offer there are POR rooms available at every level. But nothing with FD. Here's hoping they open more rooms for us families of 5.

I noticed the same thing. We really wanted POR but went with CSR since my youngest will be 2 at time of travel.

I couldn't help myself (or my nerves lol) and I booked a new reservation with free dining at POP for our dates! (with an upgraded dining plan) I am so excited, it is only our second time going and our first time on property!! AHH! Now I can get some sleep, my addiction to reading this thread paid off!! :):cool1:

So I can just call and cancel my other reservation right? Can they transfer the money I paid to that over to my new reservation or will they have to refund it and I then turn around and pay them again to my new reservation? Also, my dining reservations don't get touched right? Even CRT?

Only seeing royal rooms at POR Thanksgiving week under free dining. Is that the only thing available? Has anyone gotten a different room category since its been released? Guess I will go ahead and book CBR now and hope we can move. Don't think my boys would love the princess room.

I got a garden view room in AB for Oct 28-Nov 9

Only seeing royal rooms at POR Thanksgiving week under free dining. Is that the only thing available? Has anyone gotten a different room category since its been released? Guess I will go ahead and book CBR now and hope we can move. Don't think my boys would love the princess room.

I was pleasantly surprised by the royal rooms, I was afraid they would be too girly but they were actually very nice. If you have your heart set on POR I would recommend them if they are the only ones currently available for your dates. :)

Thanks Figment, trying to book a royal room now, but it won't let me check out. Says the system is temporarily unavailable. Anyone else having trouble?

Thanks Figment, trying to book a royal room now, but it won't let me check out. Says the system is temporarily unavailable. Anyone else having trouble?

I'm stuck too. I'm so disappointed. I just happened to check the site a few minutes ago. I almost got all the way through and then it said the site was unavailable for checkout. :(

You're welcome!

I was looking around on the site and the rooms were all coming up unavailable then I got the same message. Hopefully they are adding more rooms and everyone will be able to get their first choice. :goodvibes

They can't all be full. I wonder if it was a bit of a glitch in releasing it early. Those who booked and have a confirmation #, I wonder what will happen. :scratchin

Newbie: we have a surprise Disney vacation planned for December 17-25 at POR. I have had this booked since January for 3 families. We would love free dining but we are going standard room and on the website it shows no free dining availability for those dates. When I call in the morning will they have some available or will I need to plan on moving my reservations to another moderate resort.

If I must move resorts do you recommend the CBR or CSR. This is a first time trip for majority of our families. Kids ages are 14, 13, 11, 8, and 7.

Thank you everyone who can help by offering some advice for the trip of a lifetime.

I'm a big fan of CBR, beds aren't as nice, and it's a big resort but LOVE The beachy theme. My kids love the pool, etc too. For that many people I would definitely move resorts. Free dining is worth it!!

Well thanks all for the heads up on this going live early! This TA got all her new reservation for her clients, and checked on what was available for all my other clients. It's looking good :) Now to sleep for an hour or two before I spend a few hours listening to Disney music on hold :lmao: At least I enjoy that music. Pixie dust to ALL!!

Did you see and rooms available at POR thanksgiving week with free dining? I'm not getting that everything is unavailable at every resort! I had a royal room then it wouldn't let me do online check out. So frustrated!

Did you see and rooms available at POR thanksgiving week with free dining? I'm not getting that everything is unavailable at every resort! I had a royal room then it wouldn't let me do online check out. So frustrated!

Just checked through my TA site for you and I think it's glitching, unless there truly is no free dining Thanksgiving week. I don't have any clients currently scheduled that week.

My experience in the past has been that the Disney on-line resort reservation system goes down temporarily at 2am EST. You must have just gone past the 2am EST mark without having confirmed the reservation.

Thanks for the info. The site is unavailable now so I guess I will have to wait until morning. Hope I can sleep!

My experience in the past has been that the Disney on-line resort reservation system goes down temporarily at 2am EST. You must have just gone past the 2am EST mark without having confirmed the reservation.

Thanks for the info!! These are not my normal working..or site stalking hours :rotfl2: so I was unaware

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter