Free Dining Oct-Dec Is Here!! Dates Confirmed!!! ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked 5 other resorts and not a single one has an avail. for 10-19/10-26 for fall FD. Pop showed a pref room a few minutes ago but now it shows nothing.

I'm seeing the same thing, same dates, multiple resorts, with room only. Disappointing, but I'm going to call anyways and hope for some pixie dust. Goodluck.

Just checked 5 other resorts and not a single one has an avail. for 10-19/10-26 for fall FD. Pop showed a pref room a few minutes ago but now it shows nothing.

I think I see rooms - refresh? I am using Safari - maybe that matters? I tried twice - just to be sure

I put in 2 adults and 2 kids...

Good luck!

Yay! Was finally able to book two royal rooms at POR 11/23-11/30! I was hoping for something other than royal room, I don't know that my boys will love it, but I will! Now maybe I can get some sleep!

Wow, I just checked Nov 21 - 30 and there are NO rooms available for POR at all. So I booked WL Nov 21- 27 and will stay on points at the Swan Nov 27 - Nov 30. Disney is forcing me to go Deluxe (for the same price it would have cost to do POR Royal Rooms). I couldn't decide so they decided for me!

Wow, these are filling up fast aren't they?

So Chip was right about POR being excluded from RO but wrong about GRand Floridian being excluded from FD. I didn't think Grand Floridian would be excluded, even when I was given the other three exclusions, it was never mentioned.

Wow, these are filling up fast aren't they?

So Chip was right about POR being excluded from RO but wrong about GRand Floridian being excluded from FD. I didn't think Grand Floridian would be excluded, even when I was given the other three exclusions, it was never mentioned.

I was trying to get FD at POR Nov 21- Nov 30 and absolutely nothing. Yet, tons of availability without FD.

Yahoooo!!!!!!! I am so happy for you all!!!! As PP mentioned, my TA has to do a modification to my ressie. FX she works her magic!

Again I am so happy for those that got their discounts!!

I was trying to get FD at POR Nov 21- Nov 30 and absolutely nothing. Yet, tons of availability without FD.

Looks like availability is tight over on the room discounts as well. I wonder if more will open up at 7am for the phones? If not, those are going to be some long phone calls as people spend time trying to find something.

:banana::banana::banana::banana:
Had to move my dates forward one day but got POR Royal room with FD for just $150 more than our original POFQ September trip with a standard room.

:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

I love you guys so much.

:love::love::love::love:

Now way too excited to go back to sleep.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

FYI- I had a RO booked for POFQ linked to MDE and it let me book online with the same dates and same people at a different resort and it automatically put it in MDE. So they let you have 2 res at the same time. I need to cancel my RO, but I am not calling tomorrow! Wish I could cancel it online.

So what was all the nonsense yesterday by some TAs posting on Facebook that the dates were "slightly different"? This did nothing but panic some people and the dates were spot on.

Why do they post things like that if they don't actually have the dates in front of them to verify?

I wonder if more will open up at 7am for the phones?

I hope so. I was looking for Dec 21 through Jan 4 at POR for my family of 5. There is availability for 4 people, but not 5. I am hopeful that something will open up, even though it is the busy Christmas season.

Good Morning and Congratulations to all of you who were able to get FD already!!! :banana:

I already have a reservation at POR for October so I have to wait to call at 7am to find out if I can have the FD added to my package (we have already paid for the DDP so we'd get a credit, if we are lucky). If there aren't any more available in the room category we have then we are just going to forget about it. The $700 credit would be nice but DH and I decided that we aren't moving resorts and we aren't giving up a RGR.

Did I read somewhere that there aren't any room discounts for the POR? That would have been our back up plan.

Looks like we may not get any discount but that is okay. We've paid already and we are going to Disney!!! :)

I just looked into a RO rate at POR for a king bed room, it was available BUT it seemed to be more expensive than the aaa rate I'm already getting

I just looked into a RO rate at POR for a king bed room, it was available BUT it seemed to be more expensive than the aaa rate I'm already getting

That resort was excluded from the room discounts. So your aaa rate is the best deal there.

Got up a few minutes early to check what has gone on since last night, and saw that Disney had updated their discounts already (5:35am EST). Pop booked with FD 10/31-11/4!!! And no waiting on the line, even better :)

Good luck to everyone this morning!

We are going Nov 18-23. We originally wanted POFQ but we also liked Magnolia Manor at POR so that was our second choice. Just booked online and there was nothing but Royal Rooms available at POR. That's ok, our 3rd choice was CSR, which I went with (as we wanted a standard room to keep costs down); we stayed there in 2009 and it was super nice. The grounds were beautiful. And since the alternative was no FD, which we really wanted, I'd say I'm pretty happy! May try to call in a week or so to see if they open any more up, but at least I'm in and it was relatively painless! :cool1:

CAn I put another 200 deposit down to hold room and at 7 call to get my $ from the other trip I had applied?

I am so happy. :banana: FD is going to save us $1037. Now, I just have to wait for my TA to get into her office at 8 and then my hair might start growing back in from the days that I pulled it out from FD stress. Love you Dave, Black, and Smith!!!

WOHOOO. I LOVE THIS BOARD. I literally just woke up and I had this board already on my phone. Hit refresh and what do I see? Well you all know what I saw but to make a long story short I just nabbed a Garden View at POR. Now I just have to call at 7 to cancel my current ressie.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!!

WOHOOO. I LOVE THIS BOARD. I literally just woke up and I had this board already on my phone. Hit refresh and what do I see? Well you all know what I saw but to make a long story short I just nabbed a Garden View at POR. Now I just have to call at 7 to cancel my current ressie.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!!

Im just got up to get ready to cal, and theres no availiablity at POR. I might cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter