Free Dining Oct-Dec Is Here!! Dates Confirmed!!! ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, I think it is a glitch, it's showing nothing anywhere and I doubt that is the case. How long it is usually down for? Wondering if I should give it a few more minutes or head back to bed till 5 or 6. The things we do for Disney!

Thank you, I think it is a glitch, it's showing nothing anywhere and I doubt that is the case. How long it is usually down for? Wondering if I should give it a few more minutes or head back to bed till 5 or 6. The things we do for Disney!

Head to bed! I think it's down until the phones open up. Good luck!!!:cheer2:

It seems to be back up...at least for now,

Yay! Was finally able to book two royal rooms at POR 11/23-11/30! I was hoping for something other than royal room, I don't know that my boys will love it, but I will! Now maybe I can get some sleep!

If you have not been to the site - it is terrific. I think he addresses this issue...the girlyness of those rooms. If memory serves, you will be pleased.

I'm getting irritated. I'm trying to book two rooms at POR (king rooms with a max occupancy of 3) and with our baby it works but with a child who is 11 (staying in other room) it says it is not available. I'm wondering if I should book CSR and then call in the morning to see if they can move us to POR.

So happy to see it has gone live!!!!!! Now 7:00 a.m. can't come fast enough.... I can't believe I just said that on a work day.... what has this promotion done to me!?! :rotfl::dance3::banana::woohoo:

Really wish the phone lines would have opened at the same time, now I really won't be able to sleep!!!!! Good luck to those waiting until morning.

Did any of you see anything lower than bunk beds for the Wilderness Lodge starting Nov 23rd? I am wondering if they released only these higher level rooms for this higher period.

I did not see that it went live for about 30 minutes, and I wonder if I missed the lower-grade rooms.

Thanks all!

I couldn't sleep, so I went ahead and booked my free dining at Pop for Oct 2nd - 9th. We wanted CBR but there were no standards available. However, we are very excited to walk over and check out AoA!! Off to bed I go! My kiddos have their first day of school today and now I can fully enjoy the moment and not be on hold with Disney!! Hope everyone gets what they want!

Just checked the website and it shows NO availibility for POR for 10-19-10-26 :confused: Could it really already be sold out for FD? It's only 5am.

Just checked 5 other resorts and not a single one has an avail. for 10-19/10-26 for fall FD. Pop showed a pref room a few minutes ago but now it shows nothing.

Did any of you see anything lower than bunk beds for the Wilderness Lodge starting Nov 23rd? I am wondering if they released only these higher level rooms for this higher period.

I did not see that it went live for about 30 minutes, and I wonder if I missed the lower-grade rooms.

Thanks all!

No, that's the lowest category I saw when it went live for that check in date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter