• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Free Dining Oct-Dec Is Here!! Dates Confirmed!!! ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing at POR for 11/16-11/22 for me :( I am so sad. There was availability 11/18-11/21 but that doesn't help. We are 5 so its POR or nowhere.

So since there was no rooms avail at POR for my Dec 15-21...I decided to look at room only discounts of 20% and today before this was released rooms (standard) was 245.00 per night...with the 20% discount the rooms are 232.00 per night....

My question is am I off on my math??

My total charge for this package payin oop for dining was more expensive than what my total charge was paying oop for dining now lol

Robyn, try this: book for a longer period than you want to go. For example, the date of the 14th through the 21 ARE available for 5 people at POR. I suggest you book that, then call later to drop off the first night. You can't add nights as easily, but it should be easy to drop a night once you have a booking.

I just got free dining online tonight at our second choice, CBR bc there was no availability at POR for our dates. Just happy we get a deal.
Good luck everyone. This is almost as exhilarating as the Mom's panel thread!!

Good night and good luck everyone!!

For all you "Party of 5" families, I really really hope you get some big helpings of pixie dust!!!!! I can't imagine how stressful this must be.

I would do some cool emoticons but I'm on my ipad.

Sweet free dining dreams (no nightmares allowed!!)!

Decided to book POR room for 5 11/2-11/7. Not the week we wanted to go but we are ok with the change. Just hope I can get some dining reservations now.

For everyone not getting what you want right now, it's not over. Last Oct I could not get the FD offer when it was offered. I just randomly checked online availability each day and a few days later, something opened up! Keep checking!

I'm so happy for everyone that's been able to get the deal tonight!!! I'll be calling here in 5 hours 41 min to hopefully move our dates!!!

I was able to get POR in AB for Oct. 28 - Nov. 9. We need until the 10th but will do a RO for that as there was not availability with free dining with that day. Anyway, we are a family of 5. It is a garden view...only thing avail. I wanted preferred just because of resort size but I will stay happy with my $1700 savings as is!!

I am seeing that as an option- I guess if nothing else we could do a room only for the first 2 nights and then grab the FD the 28-nov3. Our first day in parks is the 27, so I've read I can pick up my tickets early... This is stressing me out!

Booked pop nov 20-25th! Second choice as AoA suites was first but excluded. Glad I did a after midnight check. Pixie dust!

Got Pop Oct 2nd - 8th with FD!! My 17 year old and I have been over 20 times and love Pop. This will be the first trip with my newly adopted son who turns 7 on Sunday. His orphanage in China had Disney wall border and decorations and he loves Disney Jr and Disney Channel. Can't wait to see the magic anew through his eyes!!! :cool1:

Robyn, try this: book for a longer period than you want to go. For example, the date of the 14th through the 21 ARE available for 5 people at POR. I suggest you book that, then call later to drop off the first night. You can't add nights as easily, but it should be easy to drop a night once you have a booking.

Does that really work? I've already booked CSR, but prefer POR Royal Room. There is one available if we arrive 1 day earlier.

Well I can't find anything at POR for 10/18-10/24 so I guess we lost out. Hopefully we can get a room discount. Never had the dining plan, so we will probably just drop it...which is kinda nice cause then I will owe a lot less on our vacation!

Okay weird thing...

Just tried again Dec 15-21 nothing avail

Tried Dec 14-20 again and still showing avail

POR for 5 ppl

I finagled dates and ended up with FD at POR 11/11-11/15. So I will have to book a RO for 11/16. (AND 11/8-11/11.) I did book a discount RO online for the whole length of the trip (because I wasn't finding any FD availability at POR) so I will have to modify that. Ugghhh!!! I am going to keep trying for the entire time (well that FD is offered) but at least I have SOMETHING! I feel bad for my family that is going with us who will be calling in the morning and probably not getting anything, though.

First post, but I've been reading here since planning our first trip to WDW last summer. I was pretty worried about getting into a value with the number of PIN offers that seemed to be around.

Next year, our youngest will be 3, and we'll be a family of 5, so it's our last chance for Value Resorts. We stayed at Pop in November last year and adored it, so I am so excited that we'll be back again this year! YAY- cupcakes here I come! Thank you all so much for the info on the offer, as well as the timely news that it went up a bit early.

Welcome to the boards first of all! Enjoy your trip but don't think you have to give up value next time. All star music family suites are adorable and affordable. Have stayed there twice with grandkids. So. Don't despair. Disney manages to lure using no matter how big the family gets. Just wait till you have to take 30 year olds. Lol

Got Pop Oct 2nd - 8th with FD!! My 17 year old and I have been over 20 times and love Pop. This will be the first trip with my newly adopted son who turns 7 on Sunday. His orphanage in China had Disney wall border and decorations and he loves Disney Jr and Disney Channel. Can't wait to see the magic anew through his eyes!!! :cool1:

Congrats on your adoption! I have a Chinese adopted son who is 14! I also have Chinese daughter (13) and a Russian born daughter (14)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter