** FEBRUARY 2017 - CHECK-IN **

We are staying at DLH feb 7-11. It's our first trip to DL after years of going to WDW. We are doing Legoland first, then DL, then fininishing up with one day at Huntington Beach. DS will turn 4 on the trip and DD is 6. Everyone is so excited!

For anyone going to DL on February 2 and 3, I received a phone call from Disney Dining Reservations changing one of my reservations.

The lady I spoke to advised me DL's hours will be 10 - 9 pm on Feb 2, and 9 - 12 am on Feb 3rd.

For anyone going to DL on February 2 and 3, I received a phone call from Disney Dining Reservations changing one of my reservations.

The lady I spoke to advised me DL's hours will be 10 - 9 pm on Feb 2, and 9 - 12 am on Feb 3rd.
That is consistent with the hours for Super Bowl weekend last year. We picked the same weekend this year as well.

We'll (myself, my mother and some LA local friends) be there on the 12th and the 13th, with park hoppers. We're staying in an AirBnB. We might visit Downtown Disney on the 11th as we'll have some time to kill before check in!

We're coming from Sydney, Australia but unfortunately only have 8 nights in the States.

Last edited:
Hi!

My family (Me, DH, DD12, DD11) will be in Disneyland from Feb 8-15. We are staying at the newer Homewood Suites and are traveling with our girls dance school - they will be preforming at DCA during our trip. We can't wait!!! Hoping it won't be too busy - we were there mid-October for Halloween season and it was super busy/crazy.

Jenn

Heads-up to all of you looking to book WoC Dessert Party or WoC Dining in February - the dates (as of now through the 19th) have just opened up on the website for booking!

Edit: With that said, the dates and times have been loaded into the calendar, but so far tables are not yet bookable.

Last edited:

Heads-up to all of you looking to book WoC Dessert Party or WoC Dining in February - the dates (as of now through the 19th) have just opened up on the website for booking!

Edit: With that said, the dates and times have been loaded into the calendar, but so far tables are not yet bookable.

Oh good, I looked and there was a MSEP dining package available, but nothing for WOC . I'll have to keep checking! I'm guessing this is worth it? I've done the Star Wars one at Hollywood studios and loved it, and the wishes one at MK and was not impressed (not sure if booze being available at one over the other contributed to my opinion )

Oh good, I looked and there was a MSEP dining package available, but nothing for WOC . I'll have to keep checking! I'm guessing this is worth it? I've done the Star Wars one at Hollywood studios and loved it, and the wishes one at MK and was not impressed (not sure if booze being available at one over the other contributed to my opinion )

I saw it over the summer. It was the "Celebrate" version with Neil Patrick Harris for the 60th. Having never seen the original, I truly loved Celebrate. I appreciated how it celebrated (for lack of a better word), Walt's dream of making Disneyland, and how it paid tribute to some of the more popular attractions.

As for paying $80pp - up to each individual. The desserts were meh to me, and I'm not one enjoy eating cheese. The two alcoholic beverages were tasty, albeit not very strong. The biggest selling point for us was not having rush for a FP, or worrying about getting a good spot, no lining up early necessary (though noticed that some people were already in line over an hr before starting time), but the big one was having a seat! After a long day in the parks, topping it off with a seat and a (mostly) unobstructed view made it worth it for us.

Okay - as of now World of Color Dessert Party and Dinner Packages are bookable. Dates open through 20th February.

Our favourite ride, POtC is on Feb 3 refurb list. I just booked MSEP BB package for Feb 21. Am I correct in assuming that just because the ride is down, the restaurant will be operating? It is our favourite place to have a meal. So if we can't have the ride, we still have that? TIA.

Our favourite ride, POtC is on Feb 3 refurb list. I just booked MSEP BB package for Feb 21. Am I correct in assuming that just because the ride is down, the restaurant will be operating? It is our favourite place to have a meal. So if we can't have the ride, we still have that? TIA.

Looks like they're planning to close POtC right after Jungle Cruise and IASW open up. I was definitely expecting them to close it anytime from now before March for the big 50th Anniversary.

It's our favorite ride, too, so while we want Disney to give it a great sprucing up for it's birthday, I really hope it isn't down when we visit.

As far as dining...I've seen people say it both ways about BB being open/closed. You may get a call from Disney dining.

The website is still allowing BB dining reservations throughout February. I hope it works out for you!

Where did you get the refurb list for February? My daughter will be bummed about POTC, but she knew it was likely to happen.

We'll be there to escape the frigid Ottawa weather! February 13-17, Hyatt Place Anaheim Resort/Convention Centre. Our first DL trip, we've always done WDW or cruised before...

We'll be there Feb 22-25, staying at the Fairfield Inn. It will be myself and DS 9, and our friends with their DD 11. DH hates Disney trips, so we leave him at home! :)

Sorry ............ just saw some other attractions that will be closing for refurbishment starting in February .

Matterhorn Bobsleds will be closing February 6th through April 27th !

Also..........

Mickeys Fun Wheel will be closing February 6th through March 5th .

Doesnt effect me as , I will be visiting in January, but trying to keep track of any refurbs, and saw these pop up. Thought I should let you all know ! :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter