** FEBRUARY 2017 - CHECK-IN **

idle

Mr. McDuck
I'm seeing January, March, & April- even June! Our family can't be the only ones going in February. Where are you all hiding? Lets get February rolling - Laissez les bons temps rouler!

Go ahead and let me know your dates and hotel if you like and feel free to discuss scheduling, any questions, rumors, etc.

February 2017:
01:

Disney Addicted (31 Jan - 04) / Park Vue Inn (TBC)
Tennor (01 - 04) / Tropicana
Poohcandi (30 Jan - 05) / DLH
02:
SeiterClan (02 - 04) /
my*gracie*girl (02 - 07) / Desert Inn
03:
SammySausage (03 - 09) / TBA
MacMama0930 (03 - 05) / GCH
04:
05 (Superbowl Sunday):
06:

TruBlu (05) /
07:
HuskyGal (07 - 10) / HOJO
drea21 (07 - 11) / Disneyland Hotel
EsmeCullen (07 - 11) / PPH
08:
Cloei_13 (08 - 15) / Homewood Suites
09:
wnwardii (09 - 14) / Disneyland Hotel
sabrecmc (09 - 13) / Disneyland Hotel
10:
brittainy (10 - 11) / Courtyard Marriott
11:
Shock13 (11 - 13) / DoubleTree Suites Convention Center
jodilynnw0214 (11 - 15)
12:
kaitmaree (12 - 13) / AirBnB
13:
Jonesloonybin (13 - 16) / Candy Cane Inn
kuhltiffany (13 - 17) / Hyatt Place Anaheim Resort/Convention Centre
MMouse62 (13)
14 (Valentine's Day):
707MickeyGirl (14 - 19) / TBD
ClaireHicks (14 - 17) / Fairfield Inn
15:
HuskerFaninIL (15 - 20) / Homewood Suites
16:
nikkislaght (16 - 23)
scunnin3 (16 - 20) / Springhill Suites
Guy in Fargo (16 - 21)
PrincessCristie (16 - 21) / Home Rental
17:
Lynn CC (17 - 21) / Hyatt House
amyg1975 (17 - 20) /
dreeger (17 - 20) / PPH
Elk Grove Chris (17 - 18) /
18:
momsmail (18 - 02 March) / Tropicana
sleepymouse (18 - 25) / Tropicana
19:
Imdboss (19 - 25) / Homewood Suites
Piglet99645 (19 - 23) / Del Sol
20 (President's Day):
monkeyman200 (20 - 04 March) / Park Vue Inn
mlnbabies (20 - 23) / The Villas (Grand Californian)
21:
OrcaPorkka (21 - 25) /
22:
ImarriedGrumpy (22 - 25) / Fairfield Inn
waltonmkb (22 - 26) / The Villas (Grand Californian)
heybets30 (22 - 25) / HoJo
meggles (22 - 23) / HoJo
23:
idle (23 - 02 March) / Holiday Inn Express, S Manchester Ave.
24:
25:

Monstropolis (25 - 09 March) / PPH
nedac (25 - 03 March)
chantaldb (25 - 03 March) / Castle Inn and Suites
Abbey1 (25 - 01 March) / TBA
26:
heather92007 (26 - 02 March) / Great Wolf Lodge
natenapril (26 - 28) / Candy Cane Inn
27:
Karyanne30 (27 - 03 March) /
28 (Mardi Gras):
cadisfan (28 - 02 March) / HOJO (TBC)
Donathius (28 - 05 March) / Best Western Park Place Inn

Confirmed Ride Closures (and Estimated Re-Opening Details / Dates Are Inclusive):

Disneyland:
  • Disneyland Railroad (Til Summer 2017)
  • Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes (Til Summer 2017)
  • Fantasmic! (Til Summer 2017)
  • Pirates Lair on Tom Sawyer Island (Til Summer 2017)
  • Sailing Ship Columbia (Til Summer 2017)
  • Mark Twain Riverboat (Til Summer 2017)
  • It's a Small World (from 22 January - 02 February)
  • Jungle Cruise (from 09 January - 02 February)
  • Pirates of the Caribbean (from 03 February - 15 March)
  • Matterhorn Bobsleds (from 06 February - 27 April)
Disneyland California Adventure:
  • World of Color (21 February - 05 March)
  • Grizzly River Run (09 January - 22 March)
  • Mickeys Fun Wheel (06 February - 05 March)
  • Redwood Creek Challenge Trail (17 January - 23 February)

Existing Threads on February 2017:

Projected Closures Discussion for Feb. 2017:
http://www.disboards.com/threads/projected-attraction-closures-for-february-2017.3560764/

Be sure to also check out figment_jii's thread on events:
http://www.disboards.com/threads/2017-calendar-of-events-school-breaks-and-dlr.3528760/

--------------------

Our trip (Mom, dad, sister, myself - a reunion trip of sorts as us "kids" are now 25 and 30 respectively) isn't until the end of February (to coincide with Mardi Gras holiday in Louisiana). Mom, dad, and sister have not been to DL since 2000. We've got 5 day passes.

Hoping to enjoy MSEP for the first time since we saw it last in the summer of 1996.

I was there in summer of 2016 with my fiancée (who is sitting this one out) and absolutely loved DCA and WoC. Can't wait to share the magic with them!

Last edited:
That's me! I have been waiting for someone else to be going in February too! My family of 8 (3 generations!) will be at PVI from Feb 20 to Mar 4!!! Cannot wait!

DD 5 yo, DS 2 yo, DH 39 yo and I (age withheld) will be there 2/7 - 2/10 and staying at Hojo. First time for the kids, Dh last time when he was a kid, and my last time was in 2006 for the inaugural Disneyland half marathon! Very excited and have been lurking this site obsessively.

We are going in February! Me, DH, DD 12, and DS 8 will be staying at the new Homewood Suites from 2/19-2/25.

We are coming in February all the way from New Zealand!

Right now it's looking like we will be at the park from Feb 3-4, and are staying in the area till Feb 9th so will come and go as we please. NZers and Australians can still buy 10 day park passes.

It's going to be my husband's first ever trip and he has no idea what to expect... My last park visit to DLR was in Feb 2014, but I've since been to Hong Kong and Tokyo.

We've booked rooms at 3 different hotels, all cancellable and one of them yet to open, until we decide where to commit to..! I'm also trying to decide what day to reserve the MSEP dining package.

We are coming from Perth, Australia, for our second trip (1st was the same time in 2015). We arrive on the 25th of Feb and are staying 12 nights at the PPH.

We are DH, DS 7, DD 7 and Myself 35. It's a mainly DL trip this time, with 2 days out of the parks. One is arrival day where we'all head out for some shopping and the other will be Day 6 which we'll spend chilling at the hotel!

We are going to be there!! February 13th-16th. We are staying at the Candy Cane Inn. It will be our first time back since 2000! And that time, we didn't go to California Adventure! My husband and I grew up going to Disneyland, but then we moved to the East Coast and we haven't been back. We are very excited to see all the changes!

There we go - finally get some traction for February! Welcome all!

@Monstropolis - 10 days of DLR wow, super awesome!

You guys coming from NZ/Australia, that's some dedication!

There we go - finally get some traction for February! Welcome all!

@Monstropolis - 10 days of DLR wow, super awesome!

You guys coming from NZ/Australia, that's some dedication!
We did 5 days last time felt it wasn't enough for us, so given we get access to 10 day tickets we figured why not!

Look forward to hearing everyone's plans :)

We are coming Feb 16-20. It will be my boyfriend's first trip and I was last there in 2014. We are staying at the Springhill Suites and I am so excited!

When do you think they will open the World of Color Dining Packages for Feb.? We are hoping to book it for one night.

Also, I haven't seen very many people that are staying at the Candy Cane Inn.....Is there a reason??? Definitely want to find out now, while I can still change our minds. Thanks!!

Not sure about WOC or candy cane inn but there is a thread about candy cane inn.
Anyone know if Elena or moana still will be at dlr in feb? DD is obsessed.

Add my son & I to the list! We will be there Jan 31st and leaving on Feb 4th. Feb 1-3 will be our park days.

I'm not sure where we'll end up staying, but I have Park Vue Inn booked at the moment.

Definitely booking WOC dessert package this time, as it was down
the first time we went. Was disappointing but didn't damper our trip. Can't wait to book it and start making dining reservations :mickeyjum:mickeyjum

I will be there February 11th-13th for my birthday. This is a planned solo trip for now but my sister and niece may join me. I've been to DLR many times so will be focusing on the attractions/food I have yet to experience. There are actually quite a few! I'm staying at the DoubleTree Suites Convention Center.

Going February 11-15th. My Husband and myself are taking our Grandson and while there we will be celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary.

Our little family of 3 (self, hub, 8 yo son) will be there Feb 18th -Mar 2nd, staying at the Tropicana! Still deciding park days (we will be going to other theme parks too). So excited!

Trying to convince hubby that we need to go during kids' mid-winter break. They have the week of presidents' day off. I need to get on ressies! Hoping to stay at Courtyard Theme Park Entrance Hotel, though it's getting spendy. Last trip (Sep 2015) we stayed at DLH.

It would be my baby's first trip! He'll be 13 mo. Other kids are 11 and 8.

I'll just hang out here and pretend we're a go. Like if you build it, they will come, LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter