FEBRUARY 2008 WDW travelers post HERE!!!

DH is beyond stressed-work, brother's death, has to pay a ticket from like October:eek: .... trip.

He is looking forward to it but to get work done he has to bring his PC to his moms for after the funeral-after everyone leaves. He went to go pay his ticket in Metairie TWO times and they wouldn't take his money YET. They told him that he had to come at some specific time-which he called about TWICE, before wasting gas to go across tha lake. TWICE. It is b/c he has delayed/cancelled/rescheduled it due to being out of town for work.

Thanks for the birthday wishes-it will feel more like it when we arrive.

Happy Birthday to you too, Wendy!!!:cool1:

Lori

Sorry been away and crazy! Happy early birthday to both Wendypooh and Lori!!!!! Can't wait to see all of you in Disney world!!! Can you believe it???!!! Hope you all have safe trips! See you at the Jungle Cruise!

1 day left!!! Leaving Thursday night!!!:dance3: :yay:

Well everyone, I'm signing off now, everything is done, gonna get the kids showered up and to bed in a bit. We leave for LAX at 6:00 in the morning. Hope to see you all there. Happy Birthday Wendy & Lori!

Isn't that such a good feeling? :rotfl:

Yes it is!!!

On the other hand, DD has missed sooooo much school due to her 3 illnesses this year that we have been busy doing catch up. That means very little time for Disney stuff. I have packed the kiddos a little bit of stuff...but now I am soooo tired. Please help...give me tips on how to make a first grader LOVE schoolwork. I am sooo aggrevated, its like pulling teeth. She was doing good before all the illnesses.

Anyway, its so close. Can't wait. Come on Friday!! :dance3:

THANK GOD today is past-almost!
It went as well as a funeral can go.

tomorrow we pack the van!!!

Here is a picture of our new baby-he has no name other than "fat boy" right now(he is the biggest of the litter). IF we see you please do not mention him as my kids have no clue and won't until we are on our way back.

016.jpg

DH wants to name him Snickers, since we have a Hershey. I have looked up "fat boy" in different languages and nothing appeals to me yet. I am going to look it up in Hawaiian!

Tomorrow will be my last posting for 12 days!!

Lori

Sorry been away and crazy! Happy early birthday to both Wendypooh and Lori!!!!! Can't wait to see all of you in Disney world!!! Can you believe it???!!! Hope you all have safe trips! See you at the Jungle Cruise!

1 day left!!! Leaving Thursday night!!!:dance3: :yay:

Thanks!!!!! I'm sooooooo excited - I'm finishing up the laundry and packing up the suitcases!!! OMG - 1 more day!!! We leave Thurs. night too!!!

Cannot wait to see you all!!!!!

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Well everyone, I'm signing off now, everything is done, gonna get the kids showered up and to bed in a bit. We leave for LAX at 6:00 in the morning. Hope to see you all there. Happy Birthday Wendy & Lori!

:hug: Have a safe trip - see you there!!!

Hi everyone! I am finishing up packing. We leave in the am around 5:00 for our flight out of Jackson. I hope everyone is safe traveling to Disney and I hope everyone has a MAGICAL TRIP!:wizard: Hope to see you all there!
Happy birthday Lori and WendyPooh!!!

Sharon

THANK GOD today is past-almost!
It went as well as a funeral can go.

tomorrow we pack the van!!!

Here is a picture of our new baby-he has no name other than "fat boy" right now(he is the biggest of the litter). IF we see you please do not mention him as my kids have no clue and won't until we are on our way back.

016.jpg

DH wants to name him Snickers, since we have a Hershey. I have looked up "fat boy" in different languages and nothing appeals to me yet. I am going to look it up in Hawaiian!

Tomorrow will be my last posting for 12 days!!

Lori

OMG Lori - he's sooooooo cute!!! Love the name Snickers by the way!!! Can you believe it - we leave tomorrow!!!!!!!!! Whoo Hooo

Drive safe - See you there!!!

Hi everyone! I am finishing up packing. We leave in the am around 5:00 for our flight out of Jackson. I hope everyone is safe traveling to Disney and I hope everyone has a MAGICAL TRIP!:wizard: Hope to see you all there!
Happy birthday Lori and WendyPooh!!!

Sharon

:goodvibes ~ Have a safe flight!!! See ya on Sat.!!!:cool1:

I gotta get off this computer!:surfweb: Have sooooo mucb to do or we will be leaving later in the day tomorrow and the kids will be threatening my life:rotfl: !!

Lori

Well, we won't be joining y'all on Saturday. Everyone is really sick, and DD has the flu (even with the shot). So we've now had to cancel this trip for the 2nd time. Originally we were scheduled for Sept 2007, but DS got sick and was in the hospital for 22 days. Maybe April will be our lucky month! I wish you all a fun and wonderful trip. Say hi to Mickey for us.

Oh triplefigs :grouphug: Hopefully April will be your lucky month!

Well, we won't be joining y'all on Saturday. Everyone is really sick, and DD has the flu (even with the shot). So we've now had to cancel this trip for the 2nd time. Originally we were scheduled for Sept 2007, but DS got sick and was in the hospital for 22 days. Maybe April will be our lucky month! I wish you all a fun and wonderful trip. Say hi to Mickey for us.

I'm so sorry to hear everyone is sick. :hug: I know you were so looking forward to this trip. I hope everyone is feeling better soon. I hope you finally make it in April.

We're spending tomorrow packing the car, finishing those last minute errands, and then driving to Wash. DC to stay overnight at our eldest daughter's house. Then we're off on Fri. morning for the drive to Wilderness Lodge!

We leave Saturday morning at about 5am! Dh gets home Friday evening... just 2 more days WOOO HOOOO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter