FEBRUARY 2008 WDW travelers post HERE!!!

Was the tip automatically added in? I did a little spreadsheet and figured I would save a lot with DDE and it would include a discount on my daily drink with dinner

I did the same when I first started, but have really been doing going lately I have made about $60 this month so far, hopefully I'll have around $600 for our trip next year which will pay for our Table Service meals.

I will have to price that out. DD will be 9 for our next trip so buying the AP for her now would be even bigger savings for our 2010 trip.

Cruise sounds like sooo much fun, DD refuses to get on a ship right now. Yea you need to get on with Sunshine Rewards and make some food and souvie money! You could easily make $200 by for a free dining trip.

This past trip was supposed to be a cruise plus WDW in there, but we just couldn't swing it. The price we were given for a 4 night(we were doing the 7 but we are first timers and DH has known inner ear issues) in December is great I think-$2100-but you gotta add tips and fees and passports and excursions if we do them. We are thinking of not doing any formal excursions anyway as we love the beach and can just be happy soaking all that in for the day.

Ironically, my DD10, really has been almost begging to do the cruise, but we have been iffy-so they will be 10 and 12 for it and we thought that was good ages.

Thanks for the motivation to do those Sunshine Rewards-THAT is motivation!

Lori

This past trip was supposed to be a cruise plus WDW in there, but we just couldn't swing it. The price we were given for a 4 night(we were doing the 7 but we are first timers and DH has known inner ear issues) in December is great I think-$2100-but you gotta add tips and fees and passports and excursions if we do them. We are thinking of not doing any formal excursions anyway as we love the beach and can just be happy soaking all that in for the day.

Ironically, my DD10, really has been almost begging to do the cruise, but we have been iffy-so they will be 10 and 12 for it and we thought that was good ages.

Thanks for the motivation to do those Sunshine Rewards-THAT is motivation!
Lori

I really want to do a Disney Cruise, but will have to wait until DD feels comfortable with it. I've cruised before on Royal Carribean and Carnival, but those were in my younger party days and we never did the formal excursions. They seem pretty pricey to me.

Hey you could use Sunshine Rewards to pay down your Disney Cruise to.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter