FAQ - 2010 DDP, DxDP and QSDP Everything you always wanted to know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! This is my first post, so I hope I am in the right area!! We have done the dining plan before, but I can't recall. My question is that it says you are entitled to one Entree OR Combo meal. I am looking at Yak and Yeti and the Yakatori house to eat. An entree is say, S&S chicken, but the rice is listed as a side, not as part of a combo. Can you get rice (or a different side) with the quick service plan, or does it have to be listed as a "Combo?" Thanks for the help. 25 days till the party begins!!! :cool1:

Hi! This is my first post, so I hope I am in the right area!! We have done the dining plan before, but I can't recall. My question is that it says you are entitled to one Entree OR Combo meal. I am looking at Yak and Yeti and the Yakatori house to eat. An entree is say, S&S chicken, but the rice is listed as a side, not as part of a combo. Can you get rice (or a different side) with the quick service plan, or does it have to be listed as a "Combo?" Thanks for the help. 25 days till the party begins!!! :cool1:

from the way i look at it--you get the entree---will have to pay oop for the rice.
I dont see combo meals on the quick service menu.

Is there two Yak & Yetti??

Yak & Yeti is the table service restaurant. There is a neigboring counter service restaurant, run by the same company and serving some of the same items. Its official name is Anadupur Local Food Cafes but it's usually just referred to as part of Yak & Yeti.

As far as I know at the Y&Y cs your entree will come with rice and if you want to order extra rice you can order it as a side (not on DDP).

We are a family of 5, Me DH, DD5,DS3,DS1 i've have been looking to see how much tip would be but i can't find anything other than tipping for parties 6 or more.

We are a family of 5, Me DH, DD5,DS3,DS1 i've have been looking to see how much tip would be but i can't find anything other than tipping for parties 6 or more.

At the bottom of the bill on the dining plan, they give you the suggested amount for a tip either 18% or 20%. You write down your desired tip on the receipt and either put it on your room charge or credit card. Or you can just leave plain old cash and use the guidelines they suggested for a tip amount. HTH

I'm sure this has been asked a million times, but I couldn't seem to find the answer...

If you stay at a Moderate resort and get the free dining, what will the cost be to upgrade to the deluxe dining? I would assume it would be the difference of cost between the regular dining plan and the deluxe, but I'm not assuming anything. It is after all Disney. :laughing:

TIA!

On next years DxDP it shows no apptizers,or desserts?. Is this true,and does any one think by next fall that It might change?.

I'm sure this has been asked a million times, but I couldn't seem to find the answer...

If you stay at a Moderate resort and get the free dining, what will the cost be to upgrade to the deluxe dining? I would assume it would be the difference of cost between the regular dining plan and the deluxe, but I'm not assuming anything. It is after all Disney. :laughing:

TIA!

It is indeed the difference in plan costs. See this thread for details.

Could someone please confirm? The price for DDP for an adult during regular season for 2010 is $41.99? Correct? I see 2011's prices are out but I just want to make sure 2010's havenot changed.

Thanks!

My question might have been asked before, but I didn't look very hard to see if it was. Sorry.

I have a question about the regular dinning plan and food courts. How does that work? I know, when DH and I went to CSR's food court on the dinning plan, we didn't use our credits- it was very confusing. We just paid OOP, and saved our credits for later. Any help would be welcomed!

Thank you,
Kristin

Big hungry guy here...

Saw a couple posts earlier asking about "is any menu item included" and the answer was yes.

Is that just for table service restaurants or does it include counter service?

we'll be on the QS this trip and reviewing the numerous cs location menus there are 16" pizzas. That's more my size after a long day of hiking around the parks. Can I have one of those as an entree?

To Belle Princess :

I know on our last trip when we were on the regular plan at CSR Pepper Market was CS & I could get the grilled New York steak selection. you just took the order card to the cashier and let them know you were on the plan, they'd figure it out.
remember to grab your full entitlements to the plan( entree desert & beverage) , especially if you also get a refillable mug - if so a tip: remember to grab a bottle of water or other beverage to take away with you as you'll be drinking from your mug refill - we always grabbed three waters and took them with us to the parks after dropping the mugs off at the room on the way to the bus. When we ate at pepper market we often were able to take a pastry, cookie etc as dessert back to the room and snack later that night or in the morning for breakfast.

Hi!
Can I just double check.Im taking my neice and thought it would be easier if she was on DDP - so,can I not just buy this for her?

Thanks,
Lynn :confused3

Hello, sorry if this has been answered... I looked and did searches.... Still not sure so here goes! :goodvibes

I am still unclear on the non-alcoholic drinks. :confused:

I would like an expresso, juice sometimes.... Is this covered in table service? What about counter service or snacks?

Can we get Shirley temples or virgin coladas? I thought I read that a handful of Places let you get smoothies but now cannot find that post...:surfweb:

Some Dis helpful advice would be mucho appreciated! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter