Express Pass Questions

I am staying at RPR. Which restaurants have priority seating? How does this work? Thank you!

Many of the sitdown places offer priority seating..HOWEVER it is at the discretion of the restuarant mgmt and may vary on the day of week and time of day.When we were there in August they were not taking any priority seatings for Margaritaville.It was too busy per the mgmt.

Hi there
We have a 14 day 2park bonus ticket that we have hot in the UK. My main question is as we are staying at the other resort and do not have the advantage of express pass with our tickets, if I was pay for them before I leave the UK, the price on the site ($35) is that per ride or per day. Many thank

EP is per day, but it is only once per ride unless you purchase the Unlimited EP.

Don't buy them before you arrive at the parks as you may not need them.....they are date/park specific. So if it was fairly quiet you may not need them.

Wait and see when you are in the parks as you can purchase them after you go in.

I assume it's Cabana Bay you are staying at so you will get early entry.

Many of the sitdown places offer priority seating..HOWEVER it is at the discretion of the restuarant mgmt and may vary on the day of week and time of day.When we were there in August they were not taking any priority seatings for Margaritaville.It was too busy per the mgmt.

Yep, they make their own rules. I have given up on them because they always have different rules the same night with different people.

EP is per day, but it is only once per ride unless you purchase the Unlimited EP.

Don't buy them before you arrive at the parks as you may not need them.....they are date/park specific. So if it was fairly quiet you may not need them.

Wait and see when you are in the parks as you can purchase them after you go in.

I assume it's Cabana Bay you are staying at so you will get early entry.

No we are staying at WDW but as we purchased our tickets through virgin holidays at the time of booking they give us a voucher for two days early entry to the universal, we are arriving end of July through to the first couple of days of August. Not expecting it to be very quiet but there's always. Hoping

It won't be quiet........it's peak time and the EP price reflects that.

I think they're roughly around $60 for one park and $70 for 2 park EP prices end of July beginning August. Haven't checked recently so they might have changed.

Check the universal Orlando site for prices for your date.

Diagonal Alley will be open. Have you considered staying one night onsite at one of the 3 deluxe hotels that will give you 2 days Unlimited EP?

You have to do the math and consider how many of you there are and see if you would come out ahead doing it that way.

I decided to merge the three Express Pass question threads into one and stuck the thread for future questions.

Please direct people to this thread for information and questions regarding the EP.

It won't be quiet........it's peak time and the EP price reflects that.

I think they're roughly around $60 for one park and $70 for 2 park EP prices end of July beginning August. Haven't checked recently so they might have changed.

Check the universal Orlando site for prices for your date.

Diagonal Alley will be open. Have you considered staying one night onsite at one of the 3 deluxe hotels that will give you 2 days Unlimited EP?

You have to do the math and consider how many of you there are and see if you would come out ahead doing it that way.
We looked at that, but for our family of five with an extra nights stay in the USA, with car hire etc, the car parking in the uk etc worked out very expensive there is 2 rdes on of my daughters can't ride at the minute unless she grows an inch between now and end of July ( inc hulk coster, dragon callehge). I will take another look at the prices. Thanks.

Its been 20 years since I was here and we are not staying on property because my in-laws have a house. I purchased unlimited express passes for our family since we're going in June. I saw that if you stay on property the size of the express pass card will fit in a lanyard. Is this true for the passes purchased outright? Id love to pre-purchase lanyards so we're not constantly pulling out cards for rides. Thanks!!

Hi. My family of 5 is hoping to travel to US, stay onsite at the Cabana Bay for 9 nights in October. Last trip, we stayed at the Hard Rock, and really appreciated the Express Pass which came with our stay. Thanks to posts on this board, I have discovered that Cabana Bay does not offer the Express passes as part of the package. The website is only giving me the option to purchase a one day express pass for both parks (I am a HP nut, so we want the flexibility to hop between parks and so are opting for the 2 park tix for 4 days of our stay - the rest of our days will be at SeaWorld, Disc. Cove, Aquatica, etc..) Is there any way I can purchase an Express option for all 4 of our days?

Its been 20 years since I was here and we are not staying on property because my in-laws have a house. I purchased unlimited express passes for our family since we're going in June. I saw that if you stay on property the size of the express pass card will fit in a lanyard. Is this true for the passes purchased outright? Id love to pre-purchase lanyards so we're not constantly pulling out cards for rides. Thanks!!
The EPs you purchase are the same size as the theme park tickets and will fit in a lanyard w/o any problems.

Hi. My family of 5 is hoping to travel to US, stay onsite at the Cabana Bay for 9 nights in October. Last trip, we stayed at the Hard Rock, and really appreciated the Express Pass which came with our stay. Thanks to posts on this board, I have discovered that Cabana Bay does not offer the Express passes as part of the package. The website is only giving me the option to purchase a one day express pass for both parks (I am a HP nut, so we want the flexibility to hop between parks and so are opting for the 2 park tix for 4 days of our stay - the rest of our days will be at SeaWorld, Disc. Cove, Aquatica, etc..) Is there any way I can purchase an Express option for all 4 of our days?
Here at the bottom of the page is unlimited. But it would be cheaper to stay at CB then move over to one of the deluxe for 2 nights for 3 days of unlimited. Or stay first deluxe then move to CB to do the other parks.

https://www.universalorlando.com/Theme-Park-Tickets/Universal-Express/Express-Passes.aspx

I have a couple of questions. We bought lanyards and the vinyl/plastic sleeves at Walmart but they are not very large. I'm not sure our tickets will fit in these sleeves:

1) When staying at HR, do they link your theme park tickets to your room key? so that it would be one credit card sized key?

2) When we then go get our express pass at the kiosk, is it also the size of a credit card?

This sleeve looks like it will only hold 2-3 credit card sized cards.

Thank you.

Last time we stayed at Universal we were given lanyards at the hotel. Can I take it that this is no longer the case?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter