Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

That Minnie clippie is darling!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!

Can you send me the link, Tammie, of Minnie so my husband can work on this. I am confident that is what he will want to do today:lmao:Lol

hahaha! I know~! Link below chickie!:hug:

Could you also tell me how to add it to my siggie please? Minnie with the Dooneys is perfect!! :love:

BTW I'm very close to 50 and I carry my Sketch Tote, Balloon Margot, Tonal Wristlet & my Harvey's Minnie wallet with Pride! :goodvibes

Really LOVE the new Tink design!!! Hoping some runners are also ebayers :thumbsup2

thanks!

Close enough! Welcome to "the club"! :grouphug:

The link is http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa464/lulusmom1/disneydooneylover-2.gif

Go to your user CP on the top left of the DISboards, click and that will take you to your info. Click on edit signature. Paste this in the white box (just like posting) and to make it simple, the url is between

IF anyone needs it smaller for their signature, let me know, I can scale it down. ::yes::

That's so cool! Love to meet ya'!

Sounds like a winner!!!!:goodvibes

and.......Thank you, THANK YOU SARAH!!!!!!:worship::worship::worship:

Love the clippie LuLu'sMom! The site is not allowing me to post it. It shows the photobucket logo and says the image has been moved or deleted. When I look at my signature permissions it says:

"Can Upload Images for Signature No
Can Upload Animated GIF for Signature No"

so I'm sure that is what is causing the problem. How do I turn thoses NOs into YESs? Anyone know? Does it mean I don't have enough posts to be allowed to post photos or images in my signature? :confused3

Love the clippie LuLu'sMom! The site is not allowing me to post it. It shows the photobucket logo and says the image has been moved or deleted. When I look at my signature permissions it says:

so I'm sure that is what is causing the problem. How do I turn thoses NOs into YESs? Anyone know? Does it mean I don't have enough posts to be allowed to post photos or images in my signature? :confused3

I am having the same problem. I went through the FAQ section to see if it mentioned how I change those nos to yes and I couldn't find anything :(

Tammie, I copied and pasted it into the white box and is between url and I clicked save and it says thanks for editing your siggie but then nothing happens. It is above in preview. I also have the nos like the other gals????:sick:
That link now is in my siggie but not the pic???????Help!!!

Tammie, I copied and pasted it into the white box and is between url and I clicked save and it says thanks for editing your siggie but then nothing happens. It is above in preview. I also have the nos like the other gals????:sick:
That link now is in my siggie but not the pic???????Help!!!

You need to click the little box with the mountain and paste it into that box. Sorry if you've already done that...

I mostly just lurk, but wanted to see if I could get the clippie to work in case I ever decide to start posting! :)

Testing to see if it works now, before when I added it, it wasn't animated, it appears to be working now.....

If anyone is going to be there for the marathon I will beg you to get me one of the large bags. I can send PayPal, a check or a money order for the price plus shipping and let me know what you need for your time. This would mean an awful lot to me if someone could help me. I love the bags but very few call to me. I have the tonal -- it was my first that my husband forced me to get as I longed for it. I also have the small messenger 40th anniversary in honor of my own 40th birthday last year. Purple and Tinkerbell would just make it all complete.

So I am here on my knees. Please let me know . . . .

I sent you a PM!!!

Could you also tell me how to add it to my siggie please? Minnie with the Dooneys is perfect!! :love:

BTW I'm very close to 50 and I carry my Sketch Tote, Balloon Margot, Tonal Wristlet & my Harvey's Minnie wallet with Pride! :goodvibes

Really LOVE the new Tink design!!! Hoping some runners are also ebayers :thumbsup2

thanks!

I pasted the directions, but grumpycd, below, in her quote, said it better.
But if you need help, the gals here can help or PM me. :)

You need to click the little box with the mountain and paste it into that box. Sorry if you've already done that...
See, that's the ticket. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the Clippie Lulu's Mom!!! Are you a graphic artist?

No, I just love playing with my Animation workshop software and sharing my "art" with my friends. :grouphug:

No, I just love playing with my Animation workshop software and sharing my "art" with my friends. :grouphug:[/QUOTE]

And we love you playing with it and sharing with your friends. Thanks so much:grouphug:

Love the new clippies, you guys are all looking so stylish!

Waiting for the UPS man today. My birthday t-shirt and comic wristlet are due to arrive.

:banana::banana::banana:"good placement dance":banana::banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter