Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

I forgot to share!

Here is a terrible phone picture of my striped Mickey Dooney. It has lovely bright pink lining, two large main areas, three small pockets, a small zipper area, and a long zipper pocket in the middle that separates the two sections. It also has a snap closure. I love it! It holds my entire life, which is a must. I am not a small purse kinda gal. ;)

disneydooney.jpg

Hello Dooney lovers,

First I have to say I love the little Minnie carrying Dooney's you are adding to your signatures. :) I'm also very intrigued by the lavender Tinkerbell bag and think we will see it show up in the parks soon. Does anyone have any good pictures of it other than the press release yet?

I finally spotted the black balloon mini margot bag for the first time at WDW today. This gives me hope that we may see some of those bags that have only been available online (like the Lucy) available in the parks too.

Hello Dooney lovers,

First I have to say I love the little Minnie carrying Dooney's you are adding to your signatures. :) I'm also very intrigued by the lavender Tinkerbell bag and think we will see it show up in the parks soon. Does anyone have any good pictures of it other than the press release yet?

I finally spotted the black balloon mini margot bag for the first time at WDW today. This gives me hope that we may see some of those bags that have only been available online (like the Lucy) available in the parks too.

Oh wow, which store did you see the Margot at?

Hello Dooney lovers,

I had my camera with me yesterday, unfortunately I was too late to get pictures or even see the Tink bags in person. The CM I was talking to did say they were the one thing at the expo that really caught her eye.

I've never seen the Margot at DLR, but I haven't actually been in the parks for awhile either. Interesting that it finally showed up at WDW.

I checked Vault 28, WoD, and a couple of hotel gift shops yesterday and I thought the Dooney selection was about as slim as I've ever seen it here.

I didn't want to promise anything I couldn't deliver, but I was planning to pick up an extra when I went yesterday and then message you. I'm just sorry I didn't get there early enough.

The parks blog said the bags would be introduced at the 1/2 marathon, not exclusive to it. I really think they will eventually show up in the parks, just without the special hang tag.

BTW as per the CM I talked to yesterday prices were/are:

Tote $198
Letter Carrier $168
Wristlet $49

That is so sweet of you. I truly appreciate that you even thought of me.

If it is meant to be . . .

When I was looking for a particular placement of my disney dooney 55th wallet and purse Cats Mom (Sheila) was awesome in finding them for me. I can not tell you how much I appreciated her taking the time to look for exactly what I wanted:wizard: She is truly a wonderful lady.:flower3:

Oh wow, which store did you see the Margot at?

The margot was at both Mouse Gears (Epcot) and the store at Hollywood Studios that I can never remember the name of. It's near the Beauty and the Beast Theater. I was surprised to see it because the balloon pattern has been around for quite a while and I was expecting to see it phasing out rather than more styles showing up. I guess we will never truly understand the logic that goes on behind the scenes with the Disney Dooneys. The margot is a super cute little bag in person. :)

I didn't want to promise anything I couldn't deliver, but I was planning to pick up an extra when I went yesterday and then message you. I'm just sorry I didn't get there early enough.

The parks blog said the bags would be introduced at the 1/2 marathon, not exclusive to it. I really think they will eventually show up in the parks, just without the special hang tag.

BTW as per the CM I talked to yesterday prices were/are:

Tote $198
Letter Carrier $168
Wristlet $49

That is so sweet of you. I truly appreciate that you even thought of me.

If it is meant to be . . .

Yes, that was so nice of you, catsmom!
And, ITA, some things sometimes aren't meant to be. :guilty:
Sarah texted me and confirmed what was said here, too.

I just went and bought the Red and white Mickey Erica tote and matching wristlet! :goodvibes
Well, the money was back in paypal, I had to BUY SOMETHING Dooney with it! :lmao:

Lynn, overlooked some posts! Glad you got your wristlet! I'm thinking about getting a blue crossbody before they sell those colored ones out! ::yes:: Great find! :thumbsup2
Your trip is coming up! :banana:

I just went and bought the Red and white Mickey Erica tote and matching wristlet! :goodvibes
Well, the money was back in paypal, I had to BUY SOMETHING Dooney with it! :lmao:

Lynn, overlooked some posts! Glad you got your wristlet! I'm thinking about getting a blue crossbody before they sell those colored ones out! ::yes:: Great find! :thumbsup2
Alright Tammie, now that is a way to soothe your disappointment. Can't get one dooney, get another:lmao: I do like the way you think and act:)

When I was looking for a particular placement of my disney dooney 55th wallet and purse Cats Mom (Sheila) was awesome in finding them for me. I can not tell you how much I appreciated her taking the time to look for exactly what I wanted:wizard: She is truly a wonderful lady.:flower3:

Aww, thanks. I was looking for pretty much the same placement for my own bags as you were for yours, so it worked out well. It definitely took patience waiting for the right ones to show up though didn't it? ;)

I just wish I had known how few Tink bags they were going to have at the expo. I would have switched my schedule around and gone earlier.

Yesterday was the first time I had seen the comic strip bags. I thought they were cute, but I only bought the wristlet... at least for now.

Can anyone tell me where I can get the Purple Tinkerbell Dooney and Bourke bags? When and where will they be available? I must have them:banana:

Can you guy tell me which of the bags have two compartments inside? I have seen it mentioned a couple of times, and if I get another large bag, I'd really like to have one that isnt just a black hole inside LOL.

Can you guy tell me which of the bags have two compartments inside? I have seen it mentioned a couple of times, and if I get another large bag, I'd really like to have one that isnt just a black hole inside LOL.

Two compartments? For example, the black mickey wonder has the zippered compartment and the cell phone compartment. Is that what you mean?

Aww, thanks. I was looking for pretty much the same placement for my own bags as you were for yours, so it worked out well. It definitely took patience waiting for the right ones to show up though didn't it? ;)

I just wish I had known how few Tink bags they were going to have at the expo. I would have switched my schedule around and gone earlier.

Yesterday was the first time I had seen the comic strip bags. I thought they were cute, but I only bought the wristlet... at least for now.

Sheila, you are so sweet!
But, we can simply wait and see if they decide to release some more!

BTW, what did you think about the pink lined barrel bags?
Where they really little? and did they look like they would come apart like the red ones?

Can anyone tell me where I can get the Purple Tinkerbell Dooney and Bourke bags? When and where will they be available? I must have them:banana:

They are already sold out and we are waiting to see if they will sell more to the public.

My first thought is the Denim(peace,smiley,mickey) Erica bags, they have a zippered pouch in the middle that divides and makes the purse into two compartments. :)

I also ended up buying the Red Erica tote with the GC that I got from the DS.com refund. I knew that money wouldn't last too long! I had thought that I would get that bag on my trip, but I guess it's not available in the parks right now.

I have not had a chance to take any pictures of the wristlet yet. I've been busy packing for my trip! Let me know if you would like me to keep an eye out for a blue crossbody for you. I'm always happy to do some Dooney shopping. :laughing:

I'm not very well versed on the Disney Dooneys (love my wristlet though), but my coworker has a really cool 40th anniversary one. Is it safe to say those are now a thing of the past?

I'm not very well versed on the Disney Dooneys (love my wristlet though), but my coworker has a really cool 40th anniversary one. Is it safe to say those are now a thing of the past?

There is a Disney Land 55th and a Disney World 40th anniversary design. They were both done in a few different styles. (check the first post of this thread for details) Both designs are still available for sale.

I think you can still purchase them on the DisneyStore.com site too.

Deffinately check DisneyStore.com! I wanted a 40th anniversary one for my birthday last year and looked all over WDW for one and they were sold out. Then POOF. They showed up again online :) I have the small messenger and the wristlet. Awesome stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter