Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

Thanks for offering your help LuLu'sMom but OMG I finally got it to work!!! :banana: And thanks for creating it! :thumbsup2

So I can't seem to get them to put the clippie next to my ticker so I can see the whole thing.?

Last year I bought a pink DB wristlet out of necessity at the Poly because my luggage was lost and the only purse I had was my Louis Vuitton Speedy and my smaller "park friendly" one was in Austin, TX with the rest of my luggage (note: I flew out of Philly. How does that happen??) :confused3

When I came back, one of my coworkers had the 40th anniversary one. So now I'm considering getting a bigger one. However, my DBF got me another LV for Christmas so I think if I went and bought another bag you'd find me at the bottom of Bay Lake :lmao:

I called the toll free number listed for merchandising on the Disney Blog. I was told the bags are only being sold at the event. The blog reports that the Expo center is at the Disney Land hotel today and tomorrow. The tote is $198. Any left over stock will be made available at the Vault two weeks after the event.

Is anyone from here going to the marathon :lovestruc

I called the toll free number listed for merchandising on the Disney Blog. I was told the bags are only being sold at the event. The blog reports that the Expo center is at the Disney Land hotel today and tomorrow. The tote is $198. Any left over stock will be made available at the Vault two weeks after the event.

Is anyone from here going to the marathon :lovestruc

I'm sad that this is an event only design. That means they will be up on e-bay for big bucks next week. :sad2:

On a happier note, my new wristlet just arrived. The placement is good, but nothing super special. I adore the blue color. :love: I wish they would have made that an option for the bigger bags.

378944_2433608635139_1099369984_31932789_1976226510_n.jpg

386530_2452955158790_1099369984_31942356_365591863_n.jpg

I am hearing reports that they sold out of the Tink bags by noon. :scared1:

I hope this isn't true!!

Maybe they held some back to sell tomorrow. That's what they did with the Half Marathon Vinylmations last September.

I am hearing reports that they sold out of the Tink bags by noon. :scared1:

I hope this isn't true!!

Maybe they held some back to sell tomorrow. That's what they did with the Half Marathon Vinylmations last September.

Oh PLEASE!!!!! I hope that's not true!!!! :faint:

Call me tomorrow, Sarah and good luck on the run! :yay:

I got to the expo at about 2pm and the Tink Dooneys were sold out then. :sad1:

I find it hard to believe they would go to the trouble of producing a new pattern for such a limited run though, especially since the bag itself doesn't reference the race at all. Does anyone else think there's still a chance the bags will show up in the parks later, just without the special dangle?

When the DL55 pattern was released I heard it was only going to be available on the actual anniversary, to they were only going to get one shipment and when those bags were gone - they were gone, to it would only be available until the end of the year... all from CM's. Obviously none of that information was correct.

I don't think CM's mean to mislead people, but sometimes I don't think they know any more than we do, maybe less.

According to the parks blog they sold out within two hours of the Expo opening. I would really be shocked if they didn't sell them without the medallions as a general release. I hope so for my sister's sake, she's a Tink girl!

According to the parks blog they sold out within two hours of the Expo opening. I would really be shocked if they didn't sell them without the medallions as a general release. I hope so for my sister's sake, she's a Tink girl!

Wouldn't Disney be losing out on a lot of money if they didn't mass produce this purse for more people?? :confused3That is not like Disney to not do all to get more of our money:thumbsup2

Fingers crossed. A friend of a friend lives 15 minutes away. She is going to go over to the hotel at around 10:30 local time and try to get me a bag. I will send her PayPal right away so she knows I am good for it and she said she would ship it Priority this afternoon. She doesn't want to get stuck with it as she doesn't want it . . . I want to tell her she could probably sell it for twice as much on eBay but I am worried she will want to keep the bag . . . If she can even find me one.

I am hoping that they did hold some back. I swear I will cry if she can get me one!

Fingers crossed. A friend of a friend lives 15 minutes away. She is going to go over to the hotel at around 10:30 local time and try to get me a bag. I will send her PayPal right away so she knows I am good for it and she said she would ship it Priority this afternoon. She doesn't want to get stuck with it as she doesn't want it . . . I want to tell her she could probably sell it for twice as much on eBay but I am worried she will want to keep the bag . . . If she can even find me one.

I am hoping that they did hold some back. I swear I will cry if she can get me one!

I think we all understand::hug: here is pixie dust for your getting one:wizard::wizard::wizard:

They are all gone. The manager said they sold every single one yesterday and did not hold back any for today. I am grateful that this lady tried for me . . . The manager has no idea if they are going to produce another run of the bag to be sold at a later date . . .

They are all gone. The manager said they sold every single one yesterday and did not hold back any for today. I am grateful that this lady tried for me . . . The manager has no idea if they are going to produce another run of the bag to be sold at a later date . . .

I didn't want to promise anything I couldn't deliver, but I was planning to pick up an extra when I went yesterday and then message you. I'm just sorry I didn't get there early enough.

The parks blog said the bags would be introduced at the 1/2 marathon, not exclusive to it. I really think they will eventually show up in the parks, just without the special hang tag.

BTW as per the CM I talked to yesterday prices were/are:

Tote $198
Letter Carrier $168
Wristlet $49

I didn't want to promise anything I couldn't deliver, but I was planning to pick up an extra when I went yesterday and then message you. I'm just sorry I didn't get there early enough.

The parks blog said the bags would be introduced at the 1/2 marathon, not exclusive to it. I really think they will eventually show up in the parks, just without the special hang tag.

BTW as per the CM I talked to yesterday prices were/are:

Tote $198
Letter Carrier $168
Wristlet $49

That is so sweet of you. I truly appreciate that you even thought of me.

If it is meant to be . . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter