Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

I just wanted to post on here that I just got my new light blue sketch dooney crossbody bag. I was so excited too because it was on sale and I had coupons so I got the $155 bag for $97 (including shipping).

p.s. I love the new tink print

I must have this tink print. My favorite color and my favorite charter. Not a fan of running unless to get to the dooneys first. LOL

I just wanted to post on here that I just got my new light blue sketch dooney crossbody bag. I was so excited too because it was on sale and I had coupons so I got the $155 bag for $97 (including shipping).

p.s. I love the new tink print

'congratulations on the great deal. Enjoy your purse. thanks for sharing.:cool1:

I think the Tink purse is awesome, love the purple!!!

I am getting too far behind in my collecting, but the red leather mess on the comic print is making me a bit skittish. I love the print and style, but can't see paying that kind of money and having it get icky so quickly.

Have a great birthday trip, Lynn!!!

I must have this tink print. My favorite color and my favorite charter. Not a fan of running unless to get to the dooneys first. LOL

Now you're on to something. If they would put the Dooneys at the end of the 12 miles, I think we'd all find we were marathon runners! :rotfl:

I just can't decided on the comic satchel. I feel like it is too small but I read a post on ds.com that says the dimensions are actually larger than what disney has posted...... what is ya'lls opinions? I currently carry the Kristen =)

I just can't decided on the comic satchel. I feel like it is too small but I read a post on ds.com that says the dimensions are actually larger than what disney has posted...... what is ya'lls opinions? I currently carry the Kristen =)

The height is 10 inches, not what Disney says. It is smaller than the Kristen, but I can get into it everything I put into the totes. I find it very roomy but not oversized. It is bigger than the bucket bags for the 40th and 55th ann. collections. I hope that helps alittle;)

Someone posted this question on the Disney Parks Blog:

I am going to be at the parks 2/12 – 2/14, will the Tinkerbell Dooney&Burke purses still be available then?
And this was the answer:

I’m so glad you are excited for this collection. I love it too. My best recommendation for you all is to inquire with Merchandise Guest Services at 1-877-560-6477, after the marathon this weekend about any remaining quantities. Should quantities remain the Merchandise Guest Services team will be happy to assist. But I wouldn’t wait, there seems to be a lot of excitement for these.

Makes it sound like they are limited edition for the Half Marathon. :confused3

I'm thinking of ordering 5 Lucy Sketch bags on disneystore.com hoping to get good placement on one of them (good placement for me is Mickey and the castle). Has anyone had any luck doing this? I know it's really a long shot but just wanted to see everyone else's experience. This bag is not in the parks, right? Thanks!

Just FYI: I discovered today that DS.com does not give cash refunds, only merchandise credit. I had done a return of some Christmas stuff and just got an email today with a store credit gift card. I had not carefully checked their return policy before.

For me its not a huge deal because I know that I will end up spending that money anyway, but if you are ordering a large number of bags that's a lot of money to tie up. :eek:

Just FYI: I discovered today that DS.com does not give cash refunds, only merchandise credit. I had done a return of some Christmas stuff and just got an email today with a store credit gift card. I had not carefully checked their return policy before.

For me its not a huge deal because I know that I will end up spending that money anyway, but if you are ordering a large number of bags that's a lot of money to tie up. :eek:

Their policy on the website says, exchange, credit or refund your purchase. I have returned purses last year bought with my visa and got a visa credit. The only thing I could see was if you had a gift receipt you would get a gift card for future purchase, which is pretty much true anywhere. How did you pay Lynn? You should have been refunded by how I just read their policy.:confused3

Their policy on the website says, exchange, credit or refund your purchase. I have returned purses last year bought with my visa and got a visa credit. The only thing I could see was if you had a gift receipt you would get a gift card for future purchase, which is pretty much true anywhere. How did you pay Lynn? You should have been refunded by how I just read their policy.:confused3

Ok, so I think that they may have just made a mistake in my case. I just went and reread the policy again. :confused3

At this point, it's too late for them to fix if for me anyway. I had to pay off the balance of the credit card so that I would not get charged fees. :sad2:

The good news is that now I have some money set aside to pay for new Dooneys! :lmao:

That's awesome! I'm about 5 min down the road from Helotes!

WOw! We are an hour apart! :yay: Sending you a PM!

The Disney Parks Blog says "Special Tip: Look for a special medallion featuring the marathon logo to appear on select styles." Makes me think the bags with the medallions are limited edition for the half marathon and then others in the same print will be released without the medallion/not associated with the marathon? It's a cute print and I really like the lavendar but the bag seems to youthful for me.

Well, I'm 50, but carry the Pop Princess so I'm going for the Tink. :lmao:
Love the color! So different than the others! Love it!

I LOVE :lovestruc the clippie!
Thanks!

I can't see the Texas clippie??:confused3
Sending you a PM, too!

Wow, Lynn!!! That completely bites. I'm the same, would use the credit anyways, but those sending back several purses, it would be a no-go.
Kathy, I hear you. That policy on the website is there.:confused3

AS FOR THE NEW TINK PURSES:
If anyone is out there and is getting them I would be interested.
I have a paypal account and have no problem paying for your time and shipping!:goodvibes
Please PM me if you are going! Thank you! :wave2:

WOw! We are an hour apart! :yay: Sending you a PM!

Well, I'm 50, but carry the Pop Princess so I'm going for the Tink. :lmao:
Love the color! So different than the others! Love it!

Thanks!

Sending you a PM, too!

Wow, Lynn!!! That completely bites. I'm the same, would use the credit anyways, but those sending back several purses, it would be a no-go.
Kathy, I hear you. That policy on the website is there.:confused3

AS FOR THE NEW TINK PURSES:
If anyone is out there and is getting them I would be interested.
I have a paypal account and have no problem paying for your time and shipping!:goodvibes
Please PM me if you are going! Thank you! :wave2:

Are you sharing the clippie with us?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter