Do you have a Disney room?

Everyone's rooms are Great! Right now I have alittle Disney throughout the house but I want to do something with the basement. Gives me some Great ideas!

i actually got the DVD holder at a yard sale...LOL! However there is a price sticker on the bottom, I think it's Rooms to Go or the Room Store. It was originally marked $49.99 I think. i got it for like 5 bucks!

i actually got the DVD holder at a yard sale...LOL! However there is a price sticker on the bottom, I think it's Rooms to Go or the Room Store. It was originally marked $49.99 I think. i got it for like 5 bucks!

Wow great buy:worship:

Keep the pictures coming!

We currently have disney scattered in every room of our house. My mom and I currently rent a townhome, but once we buy a place we plan on having a disney/game room too!

LOVE! LOVE! Love all the pictures, keep em coming. Everyone has done a amazing job decorating their homes. I wish I had that Winnie the Pooh room when I had a baby, the cutest paint job EVER! We hae some a Disney College frame with photos from our trip and well as a few kitchem items but sadly my DH doesn't have the same Disney love as me and would kill me if I made a whole room Disney, unless maybe one of the kids rooms.

I love this thread! :love:

My downstairs half bathroom is done in a classic/vintage Mickey Mouse theme, thanks to Target! ;)

I have a framed, B&W "Steamboat Willie" print on the wall as well as a shadow box filled with vintage Mickey Mouse Pez dispensers.

Surprised DW with this paint job while she was out of town.
DSC01974.jpg

DSC01970.jpg

DSC01975.jpg

The best husband EVER!! ;) What a beautiful room.

I'm so happy to know I'm not alone out there!! We have a Disney bathroom. I hand painted his shoes, pants, glove and silouhette in the corners of the bathroom walls near the ceiling. We also have ceramic bathroom accessories that we got back in 1998 that we don't use - it's a glove soap bar holder, a mickey head toothbrush holder and a shoe soap-pump dispenser. The whole room is black and white.
We also have the office done with a Disney Theme with all of our photos, collectibles, etc. I'm thinking I should probably take some pictures.

To the husband who surprised his wife with that wonderful paint job.........YOU ARE AWESOME!!!! She's one lucky lady!! :lovestruc

We are in the process of remodeling our house. One of the spare bedrooms is going to be my Disney scrapbooking room. It will be painted yellow with a shelf running along top part of room to put collectibles up there. I am going to get the white Expedient bookcase from Ikea to store scrapbooking supplies. I will also have red & white curtains. Hope to have room/house finished by May.

My daughters room is painted up like the hundred acre wood. We didn't paint it. our friends who lived here before us had it painted like that for their daughter and when they were moving I jumped on the chance to buy the house with that room

8IMG_2420-1.jpg

That is their daughters name... I have since painted over it with my daughters name
13IMG_2422-1.jpg

19IMG_2425-1.jpg

100_3489.jpg

That room is AWESOME!!!

Wow, great deal!

I put some foam core up first so I could take it down if we were to move but, you could do it directly to the wall. I put thin painter tape where I wanted the 'mortar' and then I used some Dap brand light weight spackle and basically iced over it like a cake. Then I pulled the tape off, let it dry and painted it.
It was easy but, took a long time and very messy.

Thank you, I would never even think of using spackle, great idea.:thumbsup2

Here are some pictures of what my room was like:

21037_1108667535579_1793569406_219377_2414461_n.jpg

21037_1108667615581_1793569406_219379_33533_n.jpg

21037_1108667695583_1793569406_219381_6770233_n.jpg

21037_1108667775585_1793569406_219383_3960973_n.jpg

My room changed a little. I took down the Princess and the Frog Standee and made a collage that is nailed to my wall. It's behind my bed. I took the "Princess and the Frog" sign and put it at the end of my bed. Dr. Facilier is in the same place. I also have my Disney stuff displayed on shelves and my nightstands and I framed my Snow White and Beauty and the Beast lithographs and they are hanging up on my wall and I have an Epic Mickey cel that's framed as well. I still have the cheshire cat bed set. I took down the curtains and canopy (it was in the way of the Princess and the Frog collage) to make my room brighter. My walls will be painted a much lighter color. lol

Here's some pictures of stuff that are new to my room:

163836_1394869010437_1793569406_728704_939328_n.jpg

180715_1435285860833_1793569406_790042_3879610_n.jpg

184940_1435287740880_1793569406_790044_4366839_n.jpg

Our den is our Mickey Room. We have the Mickey film strip border too. We have Disney in every room but our Mickey Room is our favorite place to hang out. :woohoo: Our room is Mickey "In Pieces" themed.

This is our downstairs bathroom
102_5803.jpg

100_5086.jpg

This is the boy's bathroom (the color is a custom color, taken from the Disney Resorts Shampoo Bottle)
100_5088.jpg

This is our basement, very little disney, see above mantle candle holder and the mirror
100_5082.jpg

100_5083.jpg

and this is the boys' room (don't mind the cribs, they are now in beds)
boysroom1-1.jpg

boysroom2-1.jpg

boysroom3-1.jpg

I have a classic mickey kitchen too, but can't find my pictures.

Since this thread has nothing to do with theme park planning, I've moved it to the Theme Parks Community board. :)

Bumping up this older thread, because I have a question.

Does anyone have the black Mickey headboard and matching one drawer nightstands? I know of someone selling their entire bed/bath collection but I have no idea if the price for the bedroom furniture is reasonable. I'm assuming it's a few years old since I can not locate it online anymore. They said it was originally $900 for the furniture, but again, I can't be sure of that.

Very cool! I don't have a specific room just a variety of Disney stuff in several different rooms.

Great post! You guys have some amazing rooms!!

It is funny that this thread got bumped because I was doing a bunch of spring cleaning on the weekend, and decided that my office/craft room should be Disney. So I have a bunch of my Disney stuff set up in there.

I also have a few other random pieces throughout the house. We have a bunch of Disney mugs in our Kitchen. DH bought me this beautiful Tinkerbell music box, and I have an It's a Small World musical jewellery box in my bedroom. I also have a GF blanket that we bought on our last trip that I keep on my recliner chair in the living room. I am sure there is more that I just can't think of right now!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter