Do you have a Disney room?

think-like-tink

DIS Veteran
I added the last piece of my Mickey Mouse bathroom today. It's the set form Target! I have some of my favorite castle pics hanging around in there too.

That sounds awesome!:thumbsup2 My husband is a floorlayer- and before that a carpenter-LOL!!-so we are constantly changing floors,walls,everything! LOL!!! Our newest edition was new ceramic on the kitchen walls, counter, and bamboo floor with ceramic center:cool1: On my backsplash- I have A large Mickey head out of natural stone, as well as some hidden mickeys on the counter, and a big Mickey in the center ceramic on the floor:) All these he did by hand-no template! I swear I couldn't have done them! He just decided to suprise me with them :) Lord I love my husband he indulges my every Disney whim!!! LOL!!! I also add my Disney Serving bowls, and Kitchen accessories for more of a Disney touch:) I would love to do our bathroom- I bet yours looks AWESOME!!!! And I do have framed Disney Art down our Bedroom hall and in our Bedroom as well- I would have way too many Disney rooms if I could!!! LOL!! I will post some pics if I can figure it out!!! LOL!!!

My dining room is a Disney room! I have most of my collectibles in there, and framed art on the walls. It is always a talking point when someone comes around! :)

Claire

My office upstairs is full of Disney stuff and I keep adding more so I guess that would be my Disney room.

I have my Disney snowglobes in the Living room and Dining room but that's all I have of Disney in those rooms.

In the kitchen I have disney pizza plates and Disney towels.

I'm trying to be good and not add too much Disney to the whole house since my husband isn't as big a disney fan as I am. Plus I make him confine his model kit stuff to his space in the basement so I need to be fair. :rotfl:

I don't have 1 Disney themed room, per se, but rather in each of our rooms I have made sure there are at least 1 Disney item in it. Right now, I am more or less collecting Disney things whenever we go to WDW for our future house that we will be moving into in a few years (we live in a Condo right now and are planning on moving into a home within the next couple of years). I do have 3 Disney themed Thomas Kinkade paintings hanging around our home, a nice collections of snowglobes and figurines, my kitchen has some nice Mickey accents (I think I want to have a Mickey kitchen in my next house), and various other Disney related items. It is so funny because my DH is always feeding into my Disney obsession by helping me collect these things (he too is in love with the mouse, but would never openly admit it :rotfl:), and I am feeding into his Sports memorabilia obsession for his Sports bar basement that he wants to have some day :goodvibes.

You guys are so funny! My DH would kill me if I had any Disney decorations in the house I think. The closest I get is my Mickey head pumpkin at Halloween! Oh, and some Disney magnets, but now that we can;t use magnets on our new fridge I only have one of the whole gang on my white board calendar. To make up for it I always buy a Disney pen & pad of paper when I'm there - at least I get to use those almost every day.

Yes, a bathroom. I have had it that way for years!!! Our office has a bunch of framed Disney Art.

I will try and post pictures. Would love to see others pictures as well.

I love my MM bathroom! I snuck in the "hidden Mickey" rug today and told the kids to look. I got big screams! I asked my son how many points for that,he said 10,000!:yay:

We don't have a dedicated Disney room, but we have some items in the kitchen and the guest bathroom(which is really my bathroom because guests don't come often). We have a Haunted Mansion painting over the fireplace in the living room. It's very nicely done and doesn't scream Disney so most people wouldn't recognize it unless they looked closely.:earsboy:

That sounds awesome!:thumbsup2 My husband is a floorlayer- and before that a carpenter-LOL!!-so we are constantly changing floors,walls,everything! LOL!!! Our newest edition was new ceramic on the kitchen walls, counter, and bamboo floor with ceramic center:cool1: On my backsplash- I have A large Mickey head out of natural stone, as well as some hidden mickeys on the counter, and a big Mickey in the center ceramic on the floor:) All these he did by hand-no template! I swear I couldn't have done them! He just decided to suprise me with them :) Lord I love my husband he indulges my every Disney whim!!! LOL!!! I also add my Disney Serving bowls, and Kitchen accessories for more of a Disney touch:) I would love to do our bathroom- I bet yours looks AWESOME!!!! And I do have framed Disney Art down our Bedroom hall and in our Bedroom as well- I would have way too many Disney rooms if I could!!! LOL!! I will post some pics if I can figure it out!!! LOL!!!

Wow can you show pics, would love to see:goodvibes

We have the bathroom set from Target as well! The shower curtain, rug, toothbrush holder, soap dispenser, towels, etc. I saw it before our last trip and had to buy it all!!

Absolutely. ::MickeyMoMickey Bathroom (thank you Target;)).

I always decorate for most holidays with a Mickey *theme* - My favorite holiday is Halloween. We had the inflatable Mickey pumpkin, Mickey bat and a skeleton in the front yard wearing Mickey Ears. I have pictures...will post them soon. :)

Not one theme room, but a little bit of Disney in every room- including a few hidden Mickey's just to see if guests notice them.

Kids bathroom is Mickey-fied. THen we have other Disney items in each room..I think our kitchen is almost to the point of being called Disney-fied.

I want to redo our master bath as a Villans/Maleficent bathroom..my cousin did this and it turned out awesome.

I KNEW I couldn't be the only one that had the set form Target. I also have the black and white MM plates, tumblers, and cereal bowl, and snack plates all from Target.

my dh made a mickey snowman in the front yard does that count? :rotfl2: He hates disney and I bought more dvc points that day so I thought it was very cute. I would like to re-do my kitchen in black red and yellow. I am going to do some shoping at dtd when I am there....not sure if that is bordering on overboard though....I have a habit of going overboard with my disney addiction.

Several--and I like to think that they are tastefully done!

2 Mickey bathrooms(rug, towels, shower curtain, door pulls, shelf, pictures, toothbrush holder, soap dish, kleenex box, wall tiles)

Kitchen--just about everything!

Computer room--red walls, yellow curtains, shelves and shelves of Mickey bisque and Disney marathon stuff, memorabilia hanging ,

Grandkids' playroom--walls are decorated with about 75 Disney license plates and rare Disney posters

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter