Do you have a Disney room?

My room has white walls with black stripe and a black wall with a white stripe. I have disney quotes on my wall and all the pictures that are hanging up are in red frames and are photos of our disney trips or lithographs. I have random disney things on my shelves. Red curtains and a black and white mickey bedspread!
One of our bathrooms is black and white with mickey showercurtain and things from Target.
Our living room isn't disney themed but we have a large shelf full of disney things and then our kitchen is silver and black with disney decorations.

Wow, didn't think we had that much, but I guess we do! We have disney things in every room.

My living room has two of the very large Thomas Kinkade canvas' that we got at Disney and had shipped home (Peter Pan & Pinnoccio) and we have Jim Shore figurines in the living room as well as a whole curio of WDW Disney snowglobes. We have more Jim Shore figureines in the hallway upstairs and caracture drawings of the kids we had done at Disney.

Our family room and kitchen are done in a Animal Kingdom theme. We have many pictures we got at Animal Kingdom (one of the tree of life) and some we got from the AKL, along with Animal figures and masks we got at AK. I'ts great and most people don't even know these two rooms are "Disney", because the "Disney" part is subtle.

im slowly turning my office in to disney. im buying all of the attraction posters and hanging them.

Disney kitchen here. I have the Disney yellow paint on the walls, with red and black accent pieces, Mickey and Minnie potholders, and the serving stuff etc is all Mickey. :goodvibes It took me a long time to put everything in - I didn't want DH to notice the Disney kitchen :laughing:

Next is the bathroom, and that's going to be Tinkerbell. I have the walls painted Tink lavender, and next I'll start adding the accessories. :thumbsup2

Our small guest bedroom was a child's room decorated with Winnie the Pooh wallpaper by the previous owners. Of course I kept it and have added a lot of other Disney items especially stuffed animals or things that are kid-friendly (i.e not breakable). In the other guest bedroom I have a shelf with my Disney snowglobes but it has reached capacity. I'd really like a high shelf around a room like iluvwdw4ever has for all of the snowglobes and other breakables (absolutely love the wood cabinet with Mickey on it too)! Our master bath also has a Pooh & Piglet shower curtain and garbage can. I have a few frames and pics on display but a ton more (lithograph type pics) I would like framed and displayed at some point. Finally, we have a ton of different Disney Halloween and Christmas decorations and a few decorations for other holidays too.
So basically differeny Disney themed things in different places, but nothing to post pics about. But really, enjoying other's posters' pics so keep 'em coming!

We have one bedroom that is wall to wall Disney collectibles and theming. At Christmas we have one tree that is all Disney ornaments. We are palnning a move to the central Florida area soon and plan even more Disney theming there.

Surprised DW with this paint job while she was out of town.
DSC01974.jpg

DSC01970.jpg

DSC01975.jpg

Great room .:thumbsup2 How did you do bricks around window?
I put some foam core up first so I could take it down if we were to move but, you could do it directly to the wall. I put thin painter tape where I wanted the 'mortar' and then I used some Dap brand light weight spackle and basically iced over it like a cake. Then I pulled the tape off, let it dry and painted it.
It was easy but, took a long time and very messy.

Could you be so kind as to tell me where you got those vinyl window stickers of the castle mosaics? They're stunning!

My DH printed those at his work with some test materials I believe. I just used some pictures from the inside of the castle.

I wish that I had any idea how to post pictures!
I have Disney sprinkled all over the house, hopefully in a classy way.....sconces & a big wooden mickey mirror, mickey tiffany lamps, a wrought iron mickey candle holder, tinkerbell wall tapestry.....I just love it!!
:)

Here are a few of my Disney guest room!!! The other guest roomis just regular! This is the FUN guest room. It has a Mickey tv as well! I also have the target Mickey stuff in the guest bathroom.

photo.jpg
[/IMG]
photo4.jpg
[/IMG]
photo5.jpg
[/IMG]
photo2.jpg
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Wow! I could never top those guest room shots!

I wouldn't call it a purely Disneyfied room, but I do have several framed production and limited edition cels in my bedroom. They range from a Little Mermaid cel from the 'Kiss the Girl' scene, several Beauty and the Beastlimited editions, one sericel from Fantasia 2000[ and a limited edition cel from the Cinderella Ball scene. They do add a certain something to the walls. :)

We had a Mickey themed bathroom at my old house, but sadly there are no pics.

Also, funny thing this thread reminded me of: is anyone else here familiar with the book "I <3 Ranch Dressing and Other Things White Midwesterners Like"? (Not the same book as "Stuff White People Like," just to avoid confusion.) One of the pages talks about themed bathrooms, and part of it says that they all have one of 3 themes: "country," seashells, or Mickey Mouse. (Funnily enough, my old house had two bathrooms, one Mickey themed and one seashell themed, and my family is white and lives in Illinois. As a result, that page is my favorite one out of the whole book...)

That's pretty funny, because our other non-Mickey bathroom is seashell themed! :laughing: Although I'm not from the Midwest. But I also happen to love ranch dressing. ;)

My daughters room is painted up like the hundred acre wood. We didn't paint it. our friends who lived here before us had it painted like that for their daughter and when they were moving I jumped on the chance to buy the house with that room

8IMG_2420-1.jpg

That is their daughters name... I have since painted over it with my daughters name
13IMG_2422-1.jpg

19IMG_2425-1.jpg

100_3489.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter