Do you have a Disney room?

How funny that I just found this thread! I actually just posted pictures of my Mickey bathroom in my PTR (which is also a subtle hint that you all should go and read my PTR ;) ). Check it out!

I'm loving this thread! I'm new here (lurked for a few months) and so glad to have found this!

I don't have a Disney Room per se, but I do have a lot of Disney stuff scattered in the living room, snow globes, Mrs. Potts Tea Set, Art of books...

And currently, my smallest wall in the living room (that my couch is against) has framed prints of Cinderella's Castle, the Sorcerer's hat, Space Ship Earth and The tree of Life. In the centre of all these is my Cinderella cel.

I LOVE Disney Art work... and I currently already have a drawing of Snow White from World of Disney, and 2 Drawings of Donald Duck (that BF and I drew at the Animation Academy).

My plan is, (and I need to credit BF cause it was his idea and he's totally cool with it)... to buy more drawings to frame and hang them on our current "Disney Wall".

Eventually it would look something like:

162712649_NHStyrou_c.jpg

I don't know if I'd leave the current art work up there... I'd love the look of black and white sketches all over the wall, I guess we'll see how it goes and see how much I'm willing to spend on drawings!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter