Disney Parks Moms Panel 2015

I'll be joining in this year, too. I tried a few years ago, but got no response. I live and breathe everything Disney. All my friends come to me for Disney trip planning advice. I live 9 hours away and will have 6 trips under my belt in 2014. I'm constantly planning a trip, or multiple trips. I would love to help other people with their Disney planing.

Wheeeeee -- here we go again.:dance3: I just can't help but keep throwing my hat in the ring. I've been at it since launch year, and still have never managed to break free of round 1. BUT -- I just can't stand NOT trying, ya know?

Anyway -- glad to be with you all for the ride once again. :grouphug:Wishing all you fabulous Disney lovers the best!

I guess it's just that we are all ODC -- Obsessive Disney Compulsive! : )

Wishing you the best back!!

I'll be joining in this year, too. I tried a few years ago, but got no response. I live and breathe everything Disney. All my friends come to me for Disney trip planning advice. I live 9 hours away and will have 6 trips under my belt in 2014. I'm constantly planning a trip, or multiple trips. I would love to help other people with their Disney planing.

I am jealous. Only nine hours away! I am waiting for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival so I can go on my 5th trip of the year. Maybe I will be there for Round 2?!

I hope!

:lmao:

Hello all! I just heard that the application window opens tomorrow and then found this thread and read the whole thing! A crash course in the MP.

I applied last year for the first time for DLR. No luck past round 1, though. Hopefully this year will be better for me. I would love to be "part of the magic" officially!

Thanks for all the tips!

I wouldn't read much into the change of dates. Last year the process went longer than normal, so they starting earlier this year. Gary has also said there will be four rounds instead of three, so this gives them more time.

In the past Round 1 opened Monday and ended on Friday. This year Labor Day is Monday, so it starts on Tuesday instead.

Hello all! I just heard that the application window opens tomorrow and then found this thread and read the whole thing! A crash course in the MP.

I applied last year for the first time for DLR. No luck past round 1, though. Hopefully this year will be better for me. I would love to be "part of the magic" officially!

Thanks for all the tips!

Welcome! Get ready for lots of fun!! pixiedust:

Is it OK to apply if you're not a mom? :)

Absolutely!

There are some requirements they will indicate at the start (e.g., you have to have visited Disney within the last 12 months), but having kids has never been a requirement regardless of the name :thumbsup2

I wouldn't read much into the change of dates. Last year the process went longer than normal, so they starting earlier this year. Gary has also said there will be four rounds instead of three, so this gives them more time.

In the past Round 1 opened Monday and ended on Friday. This year Labor Day is Monday, so it starts on Tuesday instead.

I'm sure i read it will take longer for round 2 notices to go out...

Just wanted to drop by and wish you all loads of Pixie Dust as your magical adventure starts tomorrow. Remember to have fun and to be yourself. Follow your heart and your dreams, because they really do come true. ((Hugs)) to you all. Don't forget to breathe!

Lauren:tink::tink::tink::tink:

Just wanted to drop by and wish you all loads of Pixie Dust as your magical adventure starts tomorrow. Remember to have fun and to be yourself. Follow your heart and your dreams, because they really do come true. ((Hugs)) to you all. Don't forget to breathe! Lauren:tink::tink::tink::tink:

Thanks so much, Lauren!!!

Hello all! I didn't expect to be here this year, as we usually go to WDW every other year, but a "bonus" trip in February means I am eligible! Yay!! :cool1:

Good luck to everyone - I have applied every other year since the panel started and never made it past round 1, but the dream still lives!

pixiedust:

It's almost time!!

Good luck to everyone!!! :lovestruc

This is my 4th time applying and I made it to round 2 last year and so I am so excited to try again this year! I have a great feeling about this year :) pixiedust:

I'm wondering if it's advantageous to select a specialty other than WDW if one can. I could select either WDW or DVC, for example. In other words, if you have the background to specialize in one of the "smaller" areas, should you?

Any thoughts from those who have been through the process in the past?

I'm sure the answer is somewhere along the lines of "follow your passion," but I am asking anyway! :rotfl:

Thank you in advance!

Does anyone know if using abbreviations in your application is ok? For example, "Our favorite park is MK." Since responses are a limited number of characters, abbreviations would help.

Thanks to anyone who knows! Good luck to all!

Does anyone know if using abbreviations in your application is ok? For example, "Our favorite park is MK." Since responses are a limited number of characters, abbreviations would help.

Thanks to anyone who knows! Good luck to all!

I would avoid using abbreviations, since panelists are discouraged from using them in their responses. Fortunately, in the past responses have been limited by word count rather than character count, so writing Magic Kingdom only adds one word to your total over using MK. Hope that's helpful and good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter