Disney Parks Moms Panel 2015

Did you use a picture of your entire family? I have a few that are fun but more that are of just me and the kids that DH took and a lot of just me and DD but I figure go with the whole family?

I think I must have been in a goofy mood this morning because I took the "Disney side" bit as permission to use one of the many silly Photopass pics from my 2013 spring break trip with my teen DD and her best friend... Specifically a ride shot of us on Rock & Roller Coaster. :lmao: Not exactly the sort of picture I'd print and frame, but certainly our Disney side from that particular trip... We did RnR 3 or 4 times and Everest 10+ since it was just us big girls and their too-small-to-ride little sister was home with my doesn't-like-lines husband. :thumbsup2

But hey, being serious and thinking about every detail hasn't worked for me so far. Maybe having a little fun with this year's app will get better results. :goodvibes

I just spent way too long on that application. :rotfl::rotfl:

Just kidding.

I received my submission email and now it's waity-wait time. Thank goodness we leave next week for our trip. It gives me something else to think about while I wait!

I just spent way too long on that application. :rotfl::rotfl:

Just kidding.

I received my submission email and now it's waity-wait time. Thank goodness we leave next week for our trip. It gives me something else to think about while I wait!

Hey there! I sent in my application this morning but I didn't receive an email. Oh well, I don't think that I got one last year either but still moved on to Round 2. Yay for your trip coming up so very soon!:cheer2:

I submitted - my 2nd year in a row trying. I ended up using our picture at MK with Olaf in it where we are all posing in a fun way. I felt it showed off us having fun and we were all in Disney shirts.

Hello all! I just finished submitting my application...fingers crossed! :tinker: I'm so glad to be back on the disboards with all of you!!! Honestly, I don't think the application process would be complete without sharing the journey with everyone here...there's always so much support and encouragement...I don't think I could get through the experience without you guys!!! (Especially since I haven't made the panel yet, and it's nice to be able to commiserate with everyone else who's still trying!!!) I'm sending lots of pixie dust to all the Moms Panel hopefuls!!!

:disrocks:

Hey there! I sent in my application this morning but I didn't receive an email. Oh well, I don't think that I got one last year either but still moved on to Round 2. Yay for your trip coming up so very soon!:cheer2:

At least they have a way to look it up this year. That's nice.

Good luck!

Thanks to those who answered my question last night! :)

I gave it a shot & received the confirmation email. I don't know if they'll "get" my sense of humor on the Elsa question, but I'm sure that's the entire point of putting it there!

Good luck to everyone!

Hey all, what are your thoughts on this: I am oging to apply for DLR. We moved our usual spring trip to DLR this year to Halloween so we could see the park at this special time. This means I have not been to DLR in 16 months. I have been to WDW 4 months ago. Do you think I qualify to enter?

I used the shot I have of my whole group (all family) during last years MNSSHP...the ghost one! My fave shot.

Love it! I used one of us at 1900 Park Fare. I'm laughing hysterically and my daughter is crying in fright at the lady (Tremaine, that is) behind her. :rotfl:

you may think me crazy,
but I have decided to sleep on my application and read my submission tomorrow:confused3

Hey all, what are your thoughts on this: I am oging to apply for DLR. We moved our usual spring trip to DLR this year to Halloween so we could see the park at this special time. This means I have not been to DLR in 16 months. I have been to WDW 4 months ago. Do you think I qualify to enter?

Do you have Twitter? You can ask Gary Buchanan (@Gary_Jerry) for clarification. Last year we were told if you were applying for WDW, the visit had to be to WDW,

Do you have Twitter? You can ask Gary Buchanan (@Gary_Jerry) for clarification. Last year we were told if you were applying for WDW, the visit had to be to WDW,

So I was just reading some of his tweets today.... and came to realize I had misinterpreted the question about days spent at WDW over the last year... I read it as "how many trips" not "how many days"... so am I pretty much done for?

Do you think that since we logged into MDE that they are looking at our specific trip history, reservations, fast passes, etc?

This is my first time applying and I didn't read up on it too much. I didn't want to overthink it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter