Disney Parks Moms Panel 2015

New here! Glad to find this. I have also been applying for the MP since the first year...how many is it now? (I still remember the first year when we all received Mom's Club packets!) With the exception of last year-I missed it. For that reason I am so glad to find this thread!!! (I can keep up to date this year.) The year before last I made it to R2. Hoping to go all the way this year! From what I have read, looks like the application process may start the first week of September. How long is it usually between the start of the process and the application deadline? I may in WDW during the process-don't want to miss again!

Good luck to all!!

Welcome!
It's usually no more than a week for round 1 BUT round 1 has previously been made up of multiple choice & short answer questions. This year, we're thinking a change is coming so it's anyone's guess. Either way, the process is fun & it's nice to "gather" here with other folks who love Disney.

Welcome!
It's usually no more than a week for round 1 BUT round 1 has previously been made up of multiple choice & short answer questions. This year, we're thinking a change is coming so it's anyone's guess. Either way, the process is fun & it's nice to "gather" here with other folks who love Disney.

Thanks! Here's hoping I can access what I need to apply by phone if we are in the World! :-)

I'm here to join the waiting room! I've applied every year since they started it, except last year when I just plain old missed it! I made it to round 2 the year before last, but the video submission was the week I was on the Fantasy and the ship's internet just couldn't send my video so I never got to see what would have happened next! Oh well. :cheer2:

Getting my Mickey ears ready. ::MickeyMo Brushing up on knowledge - oh and packing for me 'research'. :) Gotta qualify to apply. ;)

So how do you decide on your speciality? That seems to be my biggest hangup - I could easily go for WDW, but we are avid cruisers, DVC members AND enjoy RunDisney!

So how do you decide on your speciality? That seems to be my biggest hangup - I could easily go for WDW, but we are avid cruisers, DVC members AND enjoy RunDisney! dde04
Follow my heart!

Which vacation do you find yourself helping others with the most often?

So how do you decide on your speciality? That seems to be my biggest hangup - I could easily go for WDW, but we are avid cruisers, DVC members AND enjoy RunDisney! dde04

I think you should ask yourself which area of expertise you're most passionate about. If you were chosen for the panel, which one would you want to live with every single day? Because in the end, you'll be eating, sleeping, and breathing that specialty for at least a year (and possibly at least 2!) Could you get excited to field Q's, do research, and craft responses every day on, say, DVC points? Or are you so passionate about DCL that you're always thinking about your next cruise so taking guest Q's would just be a natural? Whatever area you choose, it should be one that you're so excited about that you think about it every day - because that's exactly what you'd be doing as a Moms Panelist. :)

Joining in. This will be my fourth time applying for the panel. I've made it to R2 twice. This time of year is my favorite! Mom's panel applications let me dream Disney.

That's my problem -I love them ALL!!! I am solicited for all things Disney advice at work ALL the time! I am heading to Beach Club for Labor Day, I am planning my 9th cruise next summer, we are running Wine and Dine half marathon in November and I just love Disney World, ever since my first visit as a baby!.. How can you chose a favorite among all your "children"?!

Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :good vibes :good vibes

I can't wait to find out what Gary and the team has in store for us this year!!

Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :good vibes :good vibes

I can't wait to find out what Gary and the team has in store for us this year!!

The room should start heating up! It has been pretty quiet. I am ready for the excitement and anticipation to begin.

Good luck to all!!

:surfweb:

Anyone know how many people apply??? I apply every year, fingers crossed again this year!!!!

Anyone know how many people apply??? I apply every year, fingers crossed again this year!!!!

They don't share the actual numbers, but in the "not this year" R3 email I got last year, Gary acknowledged "tens of thousands" of applications. So, a lot! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter