Disney Dream - October 21, 2016

How many cabins would you like to see in your FE Group?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hopefully this will allow me to send to the inbox needed.

For those of you who are on your first cruise, back a light carry on with your bathing suit and a change of clothes, hat, sunscreen etc. so you can hang out by the pool when you get on. It takes a few hours for your bags to get to your state rooms!

Hiya, gosh not long now guys.

Ok Km in for the fish extender programme. Now how does it work tho? Do we buys gifts for all the families in my group?

Details
Cabin 7180
Mom: Lisa
Dad: Save
Son: Kai (6)
Son: Liam (3)

My email address: lisaelacroix@ymail.com

Please let me know if this is received because i cant seam to send an Inbox email to the organiser.

Thanks,
Lisa

Its the end of June and only 2 people have signed up to participate. Since it seems like there is not a huge interest in participating in the FE group I am not sure its going to happen. I have contacted a few people on the board and it seems like I am being told that if there was a huge interest people would have signed up. My husband and I will not be going on this particular cruise due to work issues so I will keep checking for another couple weeks but if there isn't a bigger interest I am not going to bother putting groups together. Hope you have a great cruise!! PM me if you have any questions.

I had sent a PM about joining the FE and not sure if it was received? I see its still in the inbox but no reply to it!
Here is our info again...we are interested!

2 Adults (Kim & Sean)
DD Audrey- 5 years old (birthday cruise....turning 6!)
DD Morgan- 3 years old

We are room 7674 :)

Attachments

• upload_2016-6-27_3-45-16.png
    upload_2016-6-27_3-45-16.png
    145.2 KB · Views: 2
My husband and I will be cruising as well. Second cruise; first without the kiddos...would love to join FE group. Can anyone tell me the FB page for this group so I can join that as well?

Hi everyone!

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread and just share a pdf document through a private conversation confidentially with just those who want to join in! You do need to have posted ten times in order to be able to start a private conversation with another user - to accomplish this quickly, please visit our Welcome Board (http://www.disboards.com/forums/welcome-to-the-dis.83/) where you'll see the "test posts" thread for assistance.

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine managing meet and Fish Extender discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS). Since not everyone is on Facebook, we want to be sure folks know how to organize the FE the old-fashioned way as well.

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is completely up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM (conversation).

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics - http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fish-extender-basics.htm

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need any help getting started!
n60wj5HMArW8O1UVutAJmcBPuOCQCPOrQYhQtRKlfdWwrsTqjfMObG6QAUCaZIrFlRCXyctgOlNg2_l4uC4ZAvmfvGW921X57j3ZTisIIKC9LgUBY1NdfNh5zECG0Ply5v4zfpY
Brand new here and looking to sign up for the fish extender fun! We are doing our first ever Cruise Oct 21-24, 2016. Having a real problem finding where to sign up and if there is a fish extender for this particular cruise. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks

Hi everyone...This will be my families first Disney cruise. It will be our youngest son birthday while we are sailing. We are traveling with a 6, 11 and 15 yr old. We are avid Disney park enthusiast and now counting the sail days down. Heard about the FE and want to participate. Don't know what we are suppose to do or how to help.
This is our first cruise as well! We are looking to join in the fish extender fun. We have 2 boys and are super excited!! Any help with signing up is much appreciated. Thank you

Ok! No clue what I am doing but I don't see a link for this cruise so here we go!
Anyone going on this cruise? It will be out first one and we can't wait!
I have no idea what I am doing either. First time cruiser, very excited and want to join in the fish extender!!

Just booked this cruise... Yay! This will be our third cruise on the Dream. We have three boys-- ages 5, 11 and 13. We are going to surprise them the morning we leave for the airport!!!

We also want to do the FE. We've participated in the past and it is so much fun.
I would also love to participate with my 2 boys. How do I go about it?

It Also Says That I need 10
Posts to participate? I can only reply. I am quite confused,
Lol

Hiya,

We will be onboard this cruise as well. Can I just say....AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH I'm soooooooo excited. We will be celebrating our 10 the anniversary as well with our two little boys. Are we doing the Fish a Extender thing?
This is our first cruise as well. We have 2 boys and are also excited to join a fish extender group. A little lost in all this so any help is appreciated.

Hi everyone!

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread and just share a pdf document through a private conversation confidentially with just those who want to join in! You do need to have posted ten times in order to be able to start a private conversation with another user - to accomplish this quickly, please visit our Welcome Board (http://www.disboards.com/forums/welcome-to-the-dis.83/) where you'll see the "test posts" thread for assistance.

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine managing meet and Fish Extender discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS). Since not everyone is on Facebook, we want to be sure folks know how to organize the FE the old-fashioned way as well.

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is completely up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM (conversation).

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics - http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fish-extender-basics.htm

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need any help getting started!
n60wj5HMArW8O1UVutAJmcBPuOCQCPOrQYhQtRKlfdWwrsTqjfMObG6QAUCaZIrFlRCXyctgOlNg2_l4uC4ZAvmfvGW921X57j3ZTisIIKC9LgUBY1NdfNh5zECG0Ply5v4zfpY
Hi there! I am looking for some help. I want to join the Oct 21-24 fish extender group but I am finding this so confusing. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

So far I have received 4 replies via messaging that a family wants to participate. I am giving this one more try. If you want to participate you will need to message me (DO NOT LEAVE A POST HERE BUT PERSONALLY MESSAGE ME) your information. Posting here does not always get seen by me and so I will message those of you interested personally 1 time. Remember if you want to participate you need to send me a conversation or reply to my personal message to you before August 5th. Thats 2 weeks away. You will need to include the following information:

Names of each person in your group and ages, girl or boy (ie....David - adult, Mary - adult, Ben 10 son, Kenn 8 son, Susan 4 daughter)
Allergies - (ie....Ben peanuts)
Celebrating any special occasion?
Cruise Ship Room #
email address - so I can send you a list of people participating.

Happy Cruising!! I will also try to message those of you that have not sent me information.

Last edited:
Just booked this cruise... Yay! This will be our third cruise on the Dream. We have three boys-- ages 5, 11 and 13. We are going to surprise them the morning we leave for the airport!!!

We also want to do the FE. We've participated in the past and it is so much fun.

I am unable to message you but if you still want to participate in the FE exchange please message me your information. Thanks :)

Looks like your group is coming together....6 confirmed families so far will participate in the FE exchange. Waiting to hear from 6 others.

My family of 4 would also like to participate if it's not too late. I just signed up for this board and don't know how to private message. Please message me so I can reply.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter