Disney Dream - October 21, 2016

How many cabins would you like to see in your FE Group?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm sorry - we had a death in the family and just returning to normal. I didn't receive your email....

I'm sorry - we had a death in the family and just returning to normal. I didn't receive your email....

I am so sorry for your loss.....I couldn't message you and needed your email address, cabin number and last name.
Sierra79 will be the new leader and she can put you in the group and get you the info.

Hi Everyone. I will be taking over the formation of an additional FE group to accommodate late comers (like myself) please private message me or email me at seirra79@yahoo.com

Please provide the following info:
Family name:
Children's name and ages:
Adults names:
Any allergies:
Cabin number:
Email address:

It looks like this new group currently has 4 members
-myself
-AstonC
- BraleyCakes,
- Lizzy7172.

I will take new families into this group until SEPTEMBER 6 (that's 45 days prior to the cruise)

Looking forward to a great cruise and great FE exchange.

Last edited:
I have info for Braleycakes...

But I still need info from
AstonC and Lizzy7172

Please email me with your information at seirra79@yahoo.com

I cannot message you on disboards until you make 10 posts

Any new families wishing to join the FE (fish extender) group please see above post for info

I have info for Braleycakes...

But I still need info from
AstonC and Lizzy7172

Please email me with your information at seirra79@yahoo.com

I cannot message you on disboards until you make 10 posts

Any new families wishing to join the FE (fish extender) group please see above post for info

Sarah,

I just joined I would love to join your group. The email will come from kalaalisemiller@yahoo.com.

REPOSTING:
Hi Everyone. I will be taking over the formation of an additional FE group to accommodate late comers please email me at seirra79@yahoo.com

Family name:
Adults names:
Any allergies:
Cabin number:
Email address:

I have interest from the following people. If your name is in red PLEASE email me the above mentioned information so I can add you to the list:

- KMEM34
- BraleyCakes
- AstonC
- Lizzy7172.

I will take new families into this group until SEPTEMBER 6 (that's 45 days prior to the cruise)

REPOSTING:
Hi Everyone. I will be taking over the formation of an additional FE group to accommodate late comers please email me at seirra79@yahoo.com

Family name:
Adults names:
Any allergies:
Cabin number:
Email address:

I have interest from the following people. If your name is in red PLEASE email me the above mentioned information so I can add you to the list:

- KMEM34
- BraleyCakes
- AstonC
- Lizzy7172.

Good Afternoon - I will need to do a blank post 10x I'm still not getting notifications. I have emailed my information sorry for the delay.

REPOSTING:

Family name:
Adults names:
Any allergies:
Cabin number:
Email address:

- KMEM34
- BraleyCakes
- AstonC
- Lizzy7172.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter