Disney Dream - October 21, 2016

How many cabins would you like to see in your FE Group?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi! We are so excited to go on our first cruise and would love to join the FE. Please add us to the list if it is still open.

REPOSTING:
Hi Everyone. I will be taking over the formation of an additional FE group to accommodate late comers please email me at seirra79@yahoo.com

Please provide the following info:
Family name:
Children's name and ages:
Adults names:
Any allergies:
Cabin number:
Email address:

I have interest from the following people. If your name is in red PLEASE email me the above mentioned information so I can add you to the list:

- KMEM34
- BraleyCakes
- AstonC
- Lizzy7172.

I will take new families into this group until SEPTEMBER 6 (that's 45 days prior to the cruise)

Looking forward to a great cruise and great FE exchange.

Reposting

REPOSTING:
Hi Everyone. I will be taking over the formation of an additional FE group to accommodate late comers please email me at seirra79@yahoo.com

Family name:
Adults names:
Any allergies:
Cabin number:
Email address:

I still have not gotten into from:

AstonC
If you want to join the FE group please email me asap

I will take new families into this group until SEPTEMBER 6 (that's 45 days prior to the cruise)

Reposting

REPOSTING:

Family name:
Adults names:
Any allergies:
Cabin number:
Email address:

AstonC

Looking forward to a great cruise and great FE exchange.[/QUOTE
We booked this cruise kind of late, but we would love to join! This will be our first Disney cruise.
Reposting

REPOSTING:

Family name:
Adults names:
Any allergies:
Cabin number:
Email address:

AstonC

We recently booked and are late to the party but we would love to join. This will be our first Disney cruise! My wife sent you an email with our information. Thanks so much for organizing this.

Reposting

REPOSTING:

Family name:
Adults names:
Any allergies:
Cabin number:
Email address:

AstonC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter